MARILLION AND THE POSITIVE LIGHT - TALES FROM THE ENGINE ROOM

Marillion

Marillion Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room  album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy MARILLION Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1998

1. Estonia (11:43)
2. The memory of water (9:36)
3. This strange engine (20:37)
4. One fine day (8:20)
5. Face 1004 (8:40)
Bonus track on Eagle release
6. Eighty days (8:46)

Search MARILLION Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room lyrics

Search MARILLION Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room tabs

- Steve Hogarth / vocals
- Mark Kelly / keyboards
- Ian Mosley / drums
- Steve Rothery / guitars
- Pete Trewavas / basses

CD Racket Records #Racket 7 (1998)
Budget version CD with different artwork by Membran Music Ltd./ Eagle Rock Ltd. 223166-205 (2005)

and to Mandrakeroot for the last updates

MARILLION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MARILLION Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room Music

A Sunday Night Above The RainA Sunday Night Above The Rain
Best SoundsBest Sounds
Imports 2014
Clutching at StrawsClutching at Straws
101 DISTRIBUTION 2001
MARILLION COVER MY EYES ( PAIN & HEAVEN) LAST NEW 1991 LIMITED EDN 12" +POSTER* US $18.56 Buy It Now 38m 27s
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE December 2010 Vol 4 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE July 2011 Vol 2 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE September 2011 Vol 3 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE December 2011 Vol 4 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE March 2012 Vol 1 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION cassette tape album MISPLACED CHILDHOOD US $11.84 Buy It Now 1h 37m
MARILLION - FAN CLUB MAGAZINE June 2012 Vol 2 of 4 (Very Rare) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION B'Sides Themselves EMI 1998 (import) Remastered US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
MARILLION Radiation (Raw Power RAW CD 126) 1998 import US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
1987 - MARILLION - Clutching At Straws - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.23 Buy It Now 2h 27m
100 Marillion & Fish photos 1983 2002/04/05/06/07/08/09 US $16.93 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Nazareth / Poison / Marillion / Talk Talk / Duran Duran / Flock Of Seaguls MINT US $13.29 Buy It Now 2h 32m
MARILLION HIGH VOLTAGE FESTIVAL VICTORIA PARK LONDON RECORDED LIVE 2010 New 2 CD US $19.78 Buy It Now 3h 8m
MARILLION - FUGAZI - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.68 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Fish - Tales from the Big Bus (Live Recording, 1998) marillion 2 cd set US $11.01 [9 bids]
MARILLION ~ FUGAZI ** 1984 EMI LP US $1.68 [1 bids]
MARILLION FANCLUB 8 PAGE NEWSLETTER VOL 4 ISSUE 5 US $8.46 Buy It Now 4h 39m
MARILLION FANCLUB 8 PAGE NEWSLETTER VOL 5 ISSUE 1 US $8.46 Buy It Now 4h 39m
MARILLION FANCLUB 8 PAGE NEWSLETTER VOL 5 ISSUE 3 US $8.46 Buy It Now 4h 39m
MARILLION FANCLUB 8 PAGE NEWSLETTER VOL 5 ISSUE 4 US $10.15 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Marillion - Interview Picture Disc - UK Version with Interview from 1986 US $5.99 [0 bids]
COURT JESTER MUSIC FANZINE ISSUE 2 - IQ/SOLSTICE/PALLAS/THE ENID/MARILLION US $33.87 Buy It Now 4h 45m
COURT JESTER MUSIC FANZINE ISSUE 6 - MARILLION/TWELFTH NIGHT/PENDGRAGON/PALLAS US $33.87 Buy It Now 4h 45m
REVELATORY FANZINE ISSUE 5 - PINK FLOYD/MARILLION/CAMEL/RUNRIG/CLANNAD/SOLSTICE US $42.35 Buy It Now 4h 49m
FINAL COUNTDOWN- The Very Best of Soft Metal 2-CD (1990 Telstar) 80s Marillion US $16.93 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Sounds That Can't Be Made MARILLION CD (FREE SHIPPING) US $9.68 Buy It Now 5h 26m
Marillion FISH w/ Elizabeth Antwi Incomplete ACOUSTIC & DEMO UK CD single SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Marillion FISH Change of Heart w/ 2 RARE EDITS UK CD single SEALED 1997 US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Marillion FISH Brother 52 w/ SINGLE EDIT & MIX & DUB TRK CD single SEALED 1997 US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Marillion Warm Wet Circles Remix UK 12" Label Mispress 2 Live Tracks US $35.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
IRON MAIDEN-MARILLION-DAVID BOWIE-ARCADIA Greek 1985 2 LP MINT US $24.99 [0 bids]
Marillion - B'Sides Themselves Lp Venezuela US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Marillion - Seasons End Lp Venezuela US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Fish (Marillion)/Credo (2 Versions) + 1 (UK/Sealed) Leaving EBAY! US $14.99 [0 bids]
Fish Yang 1980-95 CD *SEALED* Marillion Kayleigh Lavender Remixes US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Fish - CD 13th Star (Marillion ) US $7.12 [4 bids]
Marillion, Six of One Half Dozen of the Other Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
MARILLION - Incommunicado - 1987 UK EMI 2-track 7" Juke Box vinyl Single US $16.93 Buy It Now 7h 32m
MARILLION - GRENDEL PICTURE DISC SEALED 12" Single RSD RECORD STORE DAY 2013 LTD US $35.00 Buy It Now 8h 13m
Marillion: The EMI Singles Collection (DVD) [USG] US $10.71 Buy It Now 8h 16m
MARILLION-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $5.07 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Marillion - No One Can (EMI 7" Single-1991-MARIL14/2044097) US $3.03 Buy It Now 8h 36m
MARILLION - The Great Escape (Dutch 3 Track CD Single) US $18.62 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Marillion - No One Can 12 inch vinyl picture disc single US $13.56 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Marillion - Forgotten Sons (Live) 7" Vinyl Rare OOP US $60.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Marillion - Incommunicado 1987 7" Ex EMI MARIL6 US $5.07 Buy It Now 9h 41m
CAST- Four Aces, Marillion, Genisis, private release US $9.99 [0 bids]
CAST - Landing in a serious Mind ,Rare, Private, Marillion, Pallas US $9.99 [0 bids]
Fish - STATE OF MIND (2 VER),VOYEUR - Import UK Picture Disc Marillion EP US $44.99 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Marillion Pink Floyd Yes Camel Progressive Rock Jazz Fusion Free Download US $13.60 [0 bids]
MARILLION RADIATION 180G UK DOUBLE BLUE VINYL LIMITED EDITION AND CD LOT US $60.00 Buy It Now 11h 38m
? Fish - 12" Big Wedge EP (Live "Faith Healer") (Pic Disc) (UK) (of Marillion) US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 50m
Marillion : Cover my eyes [Single-CD] US $4.31 Buy It Now 12h 3m
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood 24-bit digital remaster 2 disc version CD Sanctu US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 27m
Marillion Seasons End 1989 Mexican Gatefold LP. Very Rare. US $20.99 Buy It Now 13h 55m
MARILLION Misplaced Childhood/Script For A Jester's Tear 2CD NEW US $15.93 Buy It Now 14h 11m
Fish - Sushi UK Chocolate Frog Edition 2 CD Set Marillion 5020667200228 US $15.99 Buy It Now 14h 43m
Anoraknophobia by Marillion (CD, May-2001, CMC International) vg US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 16m
The Edge, Cruzados, INXS, Marillion, Robin Trower, Great White - U.S. PROMO cd US $13.98 Buy It Now 15h 29m
RARE 80'S CD FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD omd mel & kim MARILLION sandra BILLY IDOL US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 30m
MARILLION Script For A Jester's Tear & Fugazi UK LP PICTURE DISC EMI lot prog US $119.99 Buy It Now 16h 21m
Fish: Yang CD. Ex-Marillion. 1995 Dick Brothers Sealed Import. 13 Tracks US $10.04 Buy It Now 17h 3m
Marillion - Hooks In You / After Me EMI MARIL-10 Ex Condition7" Single US $6.76 Buy It Now 18h 54m
Marillion - A Singles Collection 1982-1992 CD US $8.40 Buy It Now 19h 11m
Marillion-Lavender-1985 7" single US $4.24 Buy It Now 19h 17m
Aragon - Mouse cd 1995 Australian prog SI MUSIC Les Dougan Marillion Genesis US $34.90 Buy It Now 19h 35m
Marillion - A Single Collection (Best Of / Greatest Hits CD, 1992) MINT US $8.46 Buy It Now 21h 3m
Time Life The Ultimate Rock Ballads Collection These Dreams 70's 80's Marillion US $2.03 [2 bids]
MARILLION (FISH ERA) - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF S3) US $16.86 Buy It Now 21h 40m
MARILLION (FISH ERA) - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF S4) US $16.86 Buy It Now 21h 40m
MARILLION - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE ADVERT) (REF KA) US $8.39 Buy It Now 22h 57m
Marillion - Clutching At Straws - Audio Cassette Tape US $6.69 Buy It Now 23h
Marillion - B'Sides Themselves - Audio Cassette Tape US $6.69 Buy It Now 23h 34m
MARILLION - BEST OF BOTH WORLDS [MARILLION] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $17.60 Buy It Now 23h 45m
MARILLION holidays in eden 1991 GREEK LP prog rock near mint US $25.99 Buy It Now 23h 58m
Marillion Script for A Jester Japan Promo White Label Vinyl LP w OBI Fish US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARILLION MISPLACED CHILDHOOD LP US $13.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Marillion - Fugazi NEW LP US $31.26 Buy It Now 1 day
MARILLION 'Warm Wet Circles (Remix)' 1987 UK 7"/45 vinyl single US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
MARILLION 'Cover My Eyes (Pain & Heaven)' 1991 UK 7"/45 vinyl single US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
*SALE* FISH - YANG Ultimate Rare Poland Press Cassette Neo Prog Rock Marillion US $2.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Marillion - No One Can CD US $12.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MARILLION Incommunicado Ex+ EMI UK Classic Rock P/S 12" US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD CLOCK - Fuel + Marillion + 2nd Movement + Ultravox US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD CLOCK - Fuel + Marillion + 2nd Movement + Ultravox US $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD CLOCK - Fuel + Marillion + 2nd Movement + Ultravox US $7.20 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD CLOCK - Fuel + Marillion + 2nd Movement + Ultravox US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL RECORD CLOCK - Fuel + Marillion + 2nd Movement + Ultravox US $8.05 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy MARILLION music online Buy MARILLION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MARILLION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MARILLION Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room ratings distribution

MARILLION Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars An interesting trance-formation

In recent times, both Yes and Emerson Lake and Palmer have been the subject of remix albums, which if truth be told, were not particularly good. Some years previously however, "The Positive Light" undertook a similar treatment of tracks from Marillion's "This strange engine" album.

The original album being one of the band's more progressive albums, the choice at first seems rather odd. For me however, the results are largely successful. The main difference between this album and the Yes and ELP reworks is that here the tracks are more faithful to their original counterparts. The resulting product is more in the mould of extended versions, with perhaps a dance backing track or an accentuated bass and drum rhythm.

This album will not be everybody's cup of tea I grant you, especially many of the devotees of this website (for obvious reasons!). For those like myself however, who enjoy the occasion burst of trance, and indeed feel that some trance music has a relationship with progressive rock (and vice versa), this album makes a valid statement, and is well work seeking out.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#12459) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 02, 2004

Review by Tristan Mulders
4 stars Marillion and the positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room

As a first note I think I should state that this is better of being classified as electronic music. The album is a collection of 5 (or 6, depending on which version you obtain) ambient dance remixes of songs that were originally release one year earlier by Marillion on their "This Strange Engine" album.

This remix album has been worked on in agreement with the band and they stated that they liked the results. I bought it even before I owned the original versions of the songs, without knowing that this was a remix album, I just thought it was a discount version of "This strange Engine", but it was not ;-)

I hope that the word 'remix' or 'dance' does not scare you off. If there's one thing that someone who likes progressive music should be, it would be open-minded. You do not have to expect typical electronic music as available in any country's basic music charts. Here it is mainly "ambient dance" music. The point of this musical experiment was to recreate the songs, while maintaining their original vibe and mood. Perhaps the fact that the people behind the artist name The positive Light are fans of Marillion themselves might take away some of your doubts about the quality of songs, regarding the typical moody song writing that Marillion is famous for.

And believe me, I still like this remix album even more than the original "This strange Engine" album!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#12464) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 14, 2005

Review by Cygnus X-2
2 stars Marillion's album of electronica oriented tracks from This Strange Engine. In a word, not something that a casual listener should purchase. Why? Because this album has really no purpose, unless it is to show that Marillion were always trying to be creative and go down avenues that they had not gone down at the time. The result for this album is successful, but the original feeling that the band had obtained in the original versions of the songs on this album is lost in a sea of droning dance beats and accentuated drum notes, often resulting in extended versions of the songs from This Strange Engine. Most tracks also sound very very similar, but that doesn't really affect my rating of it.

Expect the versions on this album to remain somewhat faithful to their This Strange Engine counterparts, because for the most part, they do not stray away from the original structure of the song, minus the obvious addition of dance beats and more electronic tendencies. The only song that I think is truly improved on this album is Estonia, mainly because I absolutely love the drumming on this track, and the bass is also superb, and help make the chorus (which is among my favorite choruses of the band) so much better than the original album's (which is already incredibly strong). The rest of the songs, though, aren't really improved, and they aren't really brought down either. They just have a different feeling to them, in fact, a totally different feel from the original versions.

Overall, this album is really only recommended by me to fans of the group and people who like music that can be danced to. If you also like remix albums, this may be something to check out. But for me, I'm left with a feeling of why, mainly because I'm not exactly sure why this album really had to be made. Kudos, though, to Marillion for trying something new. I like the album, but I really question it's worth. 2.5/5.

Send comments to Cygnus X-2 (BETA) | Report this review (#76512) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2006

Review by WaywardSon
1 stars I remember buying this album on sale. I had never heard of it before, but seeing the name "Marillion" I thought this could be something worthwhile getting. Well, what a big mistake! This is a disco/trance album! After listening to it once I thought I would give it another try because its Marillion after all. Well I listened to it again and then gave it away for free. This is definitely the worst album I have ever heard! Avoid at all cost!

Send comments to WaywardSon (BETA) | Report this review (#84612) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 23, 2006

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Two considerations to introduce this review :

1. "This Strange Engine" was one of the record that I could live with from the Mark II Marillion. Not a great one (there won't be any to my standards) but good.

2. I have never been keen on remixes.

Therefore, I had lots of apprehension before listening to this record. The six songs featured here, are quite extended versions of the original tracks available on "This Strange Engine".

"Estonia" has gained almost 50% in lenght and although the aerial mood is not bad, I quite prefer the original song. Still, this adaptation is pleasant and is by no means boring. but that's probably because I like this song pretty much. Hogarth's voice is almost a prefect match with the music here. I deliberately say so because I really do not like his type of singing, so when I feel that I like him, I just say so.

"The Memory Of Water" starts almost as spacey as "Estonia" here, but what I was fearing was bound to happen. This remix is a dance, disco one. Needless to say that it is rather awful. I just hate it, nicely.

"This Strange Engine" was probably the most elaborate Marillion Mark II song. A fifteen minutes piece of music full of originality. This version starts like the other first two of this album : keyboard-oriented and fully space-rock for about two minutes. And then the same kind of poor beat sets the stage. Tchak, boum, tchak, boum. Almost as worse as the previous number although less aggressive. Still, to be able to enjoy these twenty minutes is completely beyond my reach.

I never could stand this style of music (almost house). Even less those remixes of nice songs. An extremely poor interpretation, indeed. The last four minutes are good, only because they are more faithful to the original.

I'm afraid that this album won't please any Marillion fan. I guess that not too many of the genuine band ones have gotten here and the Mark II ones will probably remain sceptical.

"One Fine Day" was a very nice and melodic song on the original album. Fortunately, this version is more respectful. The re- arrangement is more in the style of "Estonia"; which is a kind of relief, really. It is the second average song featured here. The "bonus" track "Eighty Days" is also acceptable. Keyboards again add a special touch.

My global feeling is that this is a rather crappy album. I honestly believe that one star is the maximum rating I can use for this "effort". Do stick with the original album of course.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#131429) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 02, 2007

Review by Gatot
1 stars This is an impulsive review, not planned at all. I just read two reviews from Mandrakeroot and Elizabeth about this album. I agree with both reviews. In fact this was my GREATEST DISSATISFACTION in any CD purchase that I have made in my life. It cost me USD 12 to purchase and I got a totally boring music and even worse ... I could not believe that this is an album by Marillion! How could it be? I have been a fan of the band (indeed a "die hard fan" during Fish era) and it is now being destroyed by Mr h? I am sure people who read this site would not favor this kind of music because it's basically a trance music with no clear direction at all. And I have to be honest to give only one star for this. AN album that must be avoided by whoever who loves prog music. And I hope you still keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#133031) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
1 stars Oh, my god! I should have known better. I bought this album on a sale for less than $4, still sealed, brand new. It was just too good to be true. But since Im always a big fan of Marillion, I had to try. And I could never guessed it was an album of trance remixes of This Strange Engine. In fact, even this Strange Engine is not one of Steve Hogarth-era Marillion best CDs. And still I tried very hard to at least understand this CD, maybe even like it. But to no avail. I was never a fan of trance music and this is for the hardcore ones. This eletronic/dance frankenstein stripped the songs of everything that was orignally recorded, saving only Hogarths voice and one or two guitar parts from Steve Rothery.

There is not much more to say. Ok, it may be an interesting and valid experiment for some, who am I to judge? But let me give you a piece of advice: forget any Marillion, prog or even pop music if youre going to buy this album. If youre a fan of the three aforementioned things, avoid at all costs.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184495) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 02, 2008

Review by Warthur
3 stars This is an experiment on the part of Marillion and trance music duo The Positive Light, remixing material from This Strange Engine to create a trance reinterpretation of the album. On the whole, I'd say it's an intriguing idea; The Positive Light don't restrict themselves to using sounds solely from that particular album, mining a few other recent Marillion works to add the odd accent here and there (listen carefully and you might hear the French-speaking Cannibal Surf Babe say a line or two), and they generally tackle the material with sensitivity to the general emotional and conceptual direction of the pieces in question.

Once things really get underway, you have an interesting situation where sometimes the music will drift closer to the original, whereas sometimes the Positive Light will zoom off in their own entirely trance-based direction. The end result is a unique musical trip which I personally enjoy, but which I will readily admit is not for everyone. The big thing here is that it's first and foremost a trance album, so if you really have no enjoyment of that style of music at all you're not going to enjoy this one, even if you're a big Marillion fan.

But if you are a fan of Marillion and you like a bit of trance now and then, you might find that the two flavours go better together than expected. I wouldn't call this a particularly essential Marillion release, or even a highly recommended one, but it is an experiment which was worth doing and may entertain you if you have especially broad tastes.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#632918) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 stars The "Remix" Let me start this review with a loud laugh, please... LOL ! Thank you, I feel quite better now. If you haven't stopped reading you may ask yourself why on earth did I do this. The reason is not that hard to explain. I have just laughed about that album listed under "Marillion". T ... (read more)

Report this review (#617297) | Posted by rupert | Monday, January 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Not as bad as the ProgArchive rating ! I purchased this album thinking it was a Marillion release rather than a remix album and before having heard the orignal This Strange Engine. The overall result is listenable. Essentially, the vocal lines have been kept which avoids some of the repetition of ... (read more)

Report this review (#358965) | Posted by KeepItDark | Monday, December 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Like someone before me, I too saw this album and bought it on the spur of the moment. Labelled up 3 it was and I thought 'what a bargain!' Hmmm, driving home with it in the CD player I began to think otherwise. Gad! Dance music! Now I'm someone who has picture disc's of Market Square Hero's a ... (read more)

Report this review (#112358) | Posted by Dieselhead | Friday, February 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Hold your indignation here, this is not a Marillion album, it's a remix of some of the tracks from the This Strange Engine album, made by a project called The Positive Light. Tales from the Engine is indeed an "album" for the Marillion completionists. Estonia is very enjoyable and honours t ... (read more)

Report this review (#86493) | Posted by Cristi | Thursday, August 10, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Tales from TSE came to me a little surprising, I got this CD for less money, so I took it. TSE was one of the best H-era albums and I wonder, if it could be even made better. It wasn`t better at all, but this versions of the TSE songs are interesting, some of them really great, i.e. The Memory ... (read more)

Report this review (#12463) | Posted by Abominog | Wednesday, January 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

1 stars This is the worst album for many years. If we know that the worst age of Marillion is whit Hogarth, and plus that album is like a DISCO MUSIC. Maybe Donna Summer in the vocals will be much better.Really, my friends, dont accepted this "thing" . Marillion died when Fish left the Band, because with ... (read more)

Report this review (#12461) | Posted by | Thursday, October 07, 2004 | Review Permanlink

3 stars to mix or not to mix, that is the question... and in prog music it is deffinetly a bad choice. Let's start with the fact that if you are a Marillion fan, go and buy it (considering myself a Marillion fan), if not... well is not an album to fight for, or even consider it as a "nice buy", why, b ... (read more)

Report this review (#12460) | Posted by | Sunday, May 23, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MARILLION "Marillion and the Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room "