QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS: THE COSMOS ROCKS

5. Warboys (3:18)
6. We Believe (6:07)
7. Call Me (2:58)
8. Voodoo (4:27)
9. Some Things That Glitter (4:02)
10. C-lebrity (3:38)
11. Through The Night (4:53)
12. Say It's Not True (4:01)
13. Surf's Up...School's Out! (5:55)
14. small reprise (2:05)

Bonus DVD from 2008 Special Edition - Super Live in Japan highlights :
DVD 1 Reaching Out (1:02)
DVD 2 Tie Your Mother Down (4:45)
DVD 3 Fat Bottomed Girls (5:22)
DVD 4 Another One Bites The Dust (3:58)
DVD 5 Fire And Water (3:49)
DVD 6 Crazy Little Thing Called Love (4:39)
DVD 7 Teo Torriate (5:01)
DVD 8 These Are The Days Of Our Lives (4:38)
DVD 9 Radio Ga Ga (4:12)
DVD 10 Can't Get Enough (4:31)
DVD 11 I Was Born To Love You (2:45)
DVD 12 All Right Now (5:30)
DVD 13 We Will Rock You (2:22)
DVD 14 We Are The Champions (4:29)
DVD 15 God Save The Queen (1:17)

Total time 58:20

Search QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks lyrics

Search QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks tabs

- Paul Rodgers / lead vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, piano, harmonica
And
- Brian May / guitars, bass, keyboards, piano, lead & backing vocals
- Roger Taylor / drums, percussion, keyboards, lead & backing vocals

With:
- Taylor Hawkins / backing vocals (10)
- Jamie Moses / guitar & vocals (Live)
- Spike Edney / keyboards & vocals (Live)
- Danny Miranda / bass & vocals (Live)

Artwork: Richard Gray with Edgar Martins (photo)

CD Parlophone ‎- 50999 2 37025 2 3 (2008, Europe)
CD+DVD Hollywood Records ‎- D000261700 (2008, US) Bonus DVD with highlights from Tokyo concert at Saitama Super Arena on 27th Oct 2005, directed by Toru Uehara
CD+DVD Parlophone ‎- COSMOS 001 (2008, Europe) Same as above

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
Queen IIQueen II
Hollywood Records 2008
Vinyl$14.98

Queen + Paul Rodgers -The Cosmos Rocks(6xLPboxset+ DVD-Video,NTSC+CD NM USD $135.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN & Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rocks (2008) USD $3.80 Buy It Now 13h 29m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - The Cosmos Rocks - CD Album USD $2.53 Buy It Now 23h 37m
Queen + Paul Rodgers ~~The Cosmos Rocks~~2008 Parlophone ROCK CD USD $1.26 [0 bids]
QUEEN W/ PAUL RODGERS: The Cosmos Rocks LP Sealed (4 albums, 6 discs total, CD USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS THE COSMOS ROCKS CD USD $6.34 [0 bids]
Queen & Paul Rodgers-The Cosmos Rocks (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers-Cosmos Rock (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.26 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS "THE COSMOS ROCK" COLLECTORS EDITION BOX SET Free Shipping! USD $79.95 Buy It Now 3 days
[ DVD+CD ] The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/ Queen (Oct-2008, Hollywood) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Paul Rodgers/Queen - The Cosmos Rocks (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) USD $6.01 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers "The Cosmos Rocks" Double LP SEALED. 2008 Hollywood records USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Queen/Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rocks [CD New] USD $18.38 Buy It Now 4 days
Cosmos Rocks - 2 DISC SET - Queen/Paul Rodgers (2012, CD New) USD $17.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks (2008) CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $6.06 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen and Paul Rodgers the cosmos rocks CD album USD $2.54 [0 bids]
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) QUEEN SEALED CD USD $19.22 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - THE COSMOS ROCKS + C-LEBRITY - 2xCD PROMO DJ SET RAINBOW USD $69.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks - Exclusive Tour Edition (CD) USD $12.70 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks Japan 2cd paper sleeve new 14 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - The Cosmos Rocks CD JAPAN TOCP-70615 NEW 2008 USD $32.27 Buy It Now 7 days
ROCK DOUBLE LP CD DVD: QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS, THE COSMOS ROCKS 180 Gram Gate Fold USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS The Cosmos Rocks UK numbered/watermarked promo test CD USD $31.76 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks JAPAN DIGI 2CD 2008 (TOCP-70634/35) OBI USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks Brand New, Sealed, Multipage Booklet USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers / The Cosmos Rocks USD $1.91 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS THE COSMOS ROCKS 2LP 180g SEALED USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS The Cosmos Rocks TOCP-70615 CD JAPAN USD $21.13 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks (CD 2008) USD $3.80 Buy It Now 13 days
The Cosmos Rocks; Queen + Paul Rodgers 2008 CD, Hard Rock, Brian May, Hollywood USD $5.55 Buy It Now 13 days
NEW - The Cosmos Rocks by Queen + Paul Rodgers USD $9.59 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN-THE COSMOS ROCKS +SUPER LIVE IN JAPAN CD+DVD DIGI PAUL RODGERS USD $10.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS ~ THE COSMOS ROCKS, FEATURES "C-LEBRITIY" - NEW / SEALED USD $10.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - QUEEN ON TOUR / THE COSMOS ROCKS - PROMO KEY RAINBOW USD $24.90 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN + Paul Rodgers -The Cosmos Rocks CD 2008 Queen Touring NEW USD $6.29 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - THE COSMOS ROCKS (DELUXE VERSION) CD+DVD 29 TRACKS NEW+ USD $23.92 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks (CD) USD $2.53 Buy It Now 16 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) NEW USD $8.97 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - THE COSMOS ROCKS CD 14 TRACKS ROCK / POP NEW+ USD $17.03 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - The Cosmos Rocks CD JAPAN UICY-15143 NEW 2012 USD $49.95 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS The Cosmos Rocks CD/DVD Live in Japan USD $8.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, 2008, parlophone 5099924229425 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 18 days
* QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - The Cosmos Rocks USD $3.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks - Queen & Paul Rodgers CD BYVG USD $6.82 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN & Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rocks (2008) USD $2.34 Buy It Now 19 days
NEW Queen + Paul Rodgers The Cosmos Rocks CD 2008 Hollywood and USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) USD $13.41 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS / THE COSMOS ROCKS JAPAN CD OOP USD $21.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers "The Cosmos Rocks" CD (Hollywood Records 2008 USA) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers The Cosmos Rocks (Australia) CD - New USD $10.13 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS : The COSMOS ROCKS CD Album 2008 Ex/Mint USD $5.07 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN &PAUL RODGERS *VG+* 2008 "COSMOS ROCKS" (STUDIO) CD+DVD (SUPER LIVE JAPAN) USD $18.69 Buy It Now 24 days
Paul Rodgers/Queen - The Cosmos Rocks (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood USD $8.49 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-The Cosmos Rocks CD-Brand New-Still Sealed USD $13.38 Buy It Now 25 days
NEW - The Cosmos Rocks [Vinyl] by Queen & Paul Rodgers USD $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Queen, Paul Rodgers. USD $25.29 Buy It Now 25 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers-The Cosmos Rocks-Collectors Edition Best Buy-Vinyl/CD/DVD USD $75.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS the cosmos rocks JAPAN CD NEAR MINT IW22 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS the cosmos rocks JAPAN CD TOCP-70615 OBI USD $11.99 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS the cosmos rocks EU CD SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers CD The Cosmos Rocks Made in Brazil First Pressing w Sticker USD $22.00 Buy It Now 26 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD) Factory SEALED w./original sticker USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers The Cosmos Rocks CD NEW SEALED 2008 USD $6.34 Buy It Now 27 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Oct-2008, Hollywood) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks (CD 2008). Ex Cond USD $3.80 Buy It Now 28 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Queen & Paul Rodgers (CD 2008 Hollywood D000261502 Enhanced) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers the cosmos rocks CD C - Lebrity USD $13.20 Buy It Now 28 days
The Cosmos Rocks by Queen + Paul Rodgers [Vinyl LP] 2008 Brand New Sealed 2 LP USD $26.55 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(8%)

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars You know guys, this is blasphemy. Not much rock groups had such a distinctive voice like Freddie had. First death blow was gig which they had with this Paul Rogers not-so-trusty guy. He just can't be with Queen. Even when his name is behind them. It's just not Queen anymore. They could have done nice collaboration, something new, but use for this Queen's name, it's not something I could like. Music itself is uneasy to listen for me, because I lack Freddie's voice. Well, who doesn't, huh. One of few bands which had exactly the same lineup for all band's duration.

Enough, it's hard to continue with this one, so I better stop now. Don't Stop Freddie Now, flush out this PR crap. Like John Deacon said, (well, you know what he said about him).

Review by rushfan4
3 stars I dusted this album off this morning and gave it a spin and was actually quite surprised on how much I enjoyed it. As a standalone, this album is much better than it is given credit for. Paul Rodgers is no Freddy Mercury, but he has a very good and distinctive rock and roll voice. With previous listens to this album, I do remember thinking that it was decent enough, but this really isn't Queen. I sat down with the lyrics book to listen to this album this morning, with the anticipation that this would be bad. I was pleasantly surprised. It seemed as though I would go into each song thinking that this will be bad, and then it would start to play, and it was like, "nope this song is good too". The standout songs for me were Small, Warboys, We Believe, and Some Things That Glitter. The song C-lebrity is oh-so-real commentary on reality TV, and pseudo C-lebrities like the Kardashians and Hiltons of the world, and it includes Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters with some guest vocals. Unfortunately, the worst part of this album is the use of the Queen name. Even though it is Queen + Paul Rodgers, the lack of Freddy Mercury and John Deacon makes it a bit of a travesty to use the Queen name. I would really have to say that in a "blind taste test" I am pretty certain that most people would not have been able to guess that this was Queen, although I think that Brian May's guitar technique and sound does show up from time to time to add that bit of Queen touch. Overall, I think that this is a really good album, but it is non-essential. Really, the worst thing about it is the exploitation of the Queen name, but if you can get beyond that, the underlying music and lyrics are actually worthy of the Cosmos' love.

2 stars A lot of this is unfair on Paul Rogers, and has much to do with the disappointment of him not being Freddie. There's no doubt in my mind that Paul is the more talented singer by a long way (though Freddie had a great voice and style, that's not the same thing as being a great vocalist per se). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#361903) | Posted by JeanFrame | Thursday, December 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now in the moment I'm writing this review most of the people that will read it will probably think : "this is another queen fan who's really enraged with Brian May and Roger Taylor because they dared releasing a brand new studio album without Freddie, so he's going to smash it to pieces with t ... (read more)

Report this review (#233359) | Posted by Malve87 | Friday, August 21, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What's this,boys ? Do you believe that you bring back good old times with Freddie ? You know that's impossible.I know it, too, but there were times when i believed it (when I was a child). I don't understand of meaning this album. I'm not sayin' that Rodgers is bad singer, but simply it's NOT ... (read more)

Report this review (#228447) | Posted by Colourful | Sunday, July 26, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars When you see a collaboration named Queen + Paul Rodgers you expect Queen with Paul Rodgers as a guest musician. What you really get is Bad Company with guest appearance by Brian May and Roger Taylor... That's how I see it. It's simply not Queen. All the little elements that made Queen such a ... (read more)

Report this review (#218670) | Posted by nuncjusz | Thursday, May 28, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Why did gods of rock punish us this way? Why the use of the Queen brand in an un-queen album with an un-queen singer? I knew this was going to be a failure, but I didn't ever expect this. According to my sources this is an album pleased Bad Company's fans (a band that I donīt care) but not Quee ... (read more)

Report this review (#191954) | Posted by luger7 | Friday, December 5, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars As a long time Queen fan, and a very serious collector, I was very excited when I heard that Brian and Roger were going to release something. I was certainly less excited to find that ex Free / Bad Company vocalist was going to add his two cents! The last recorded Queen material was the 1997 tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#191012) | Posted by silversaw | Saturday, November 29, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I am deeply torn about this album and this incarnation of the band. On one hand, the idea of Queen carrying on without Freddie is unthinkable, as he was such a prominant and vital part of the band (it seems John Deacon agrees, as he hasn't participated in anything since the the tribute show). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#190088) | Posted by DantesRing | Friday, November 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I never did have high hopes on this one - Freddie Mercury just cannot ever be replaced - and not just because of his idiosyncratic voice, but also because of his extraordinary songwriting and arranging skills. And, not surprisingly, this shows on The Cosmos Rocks. The songs here are more reminisc ... (read more)

Report this review (#186606) | Posted by VelBG | Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I'm a real queen fan even of their work in the 80s but here you won't find any jewel. All tracks are straight forward rock and above all country/blues standards with no imagination. Worst of all, most of the lyrics are dumb or uninteresting. So, you can easily pass your way if you're expecting ... (read more)

Report this review (#182796) | Posted by fairyliar | Thursday, September 18, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen + Paul Rodgers: The Cosmos Rocks"