THE COSMOS ROCKS (WITH PAUL RODGERS)

Queen

5. Warboys (3:18)
6. We Believe (6:07)
7. Call Me (2:58)
8. Voodoo (4:27)
9. Some Things That Glitter (4:02)
10. C-lebrity (3:38)
11. Through The Night (4:53)
12. Say It's Not True (4:01)
13. Surf's Up...School's Out! (5:55)
14. small reprise (2:05)

All songs written by B. May, R. Taylor and P. Rogers

DVD (Special Edition only)
Super Live In Japan Highlights
Recorded live at Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo on 27th October 2005

1. Reaching Out
2. Tie Your Mother Down
3. Fat Bottomed Girls
4. Another One Bites The Dust
5. Fire And Water
6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
7. Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
8. These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Search QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) tabs

CD:
- All songs performed by Brian May, Roger Taylor and Paul Rogers

Guest musicians:
- Taylor Hawkins / backing vocals (10)

DVD:

- Jamie Moses / guitar, vocals
- Danny Miranda / bass, vocals

CD + DVD Queen Touring Ltd., COSMOS 001, 2008
DVD Sound options: Stereo

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
KARAOKE - YOU SING THE HITS OF QUEEN - NEW CD US $19.94 Buy It Now 32m 23s
QUEEN(KOREA LP 12")A NIGHT AT THE OPERA 1989 pressing w/INSERT EKPL-0019 RARE US $22.49 Buy It Now 35m 58s
Queen - Heaven For Everyone 1 & 2 CD Set - Mint - Rare - Fast Delivery - Rare US $21.53 Buy It Now 38m 29s
QUEEN(KOREA LP 12")17TRACKS GREATEST HITS 1990 pressing EKPL-0073 w/INSERT RARE US $17.99 Buy It Now 39m 26s
Queen (49196) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 42m 13s
Queen (12697) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 42m 16s
Queen (48022) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 42m 18s
Queen (24227) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 42m 23s
QUEEN - INNUENDO (REISSUE) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $27.66 Buy It Now 45m 50s
QUEEN- 12" Single - Radio Ga Ga/I Go Crazy, EX+ US $11.59 Buy It Now 45m 55s
QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK (180GM) NEW VINYL US $27.66 Buy It Now 46m 8s
L@@K QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY - 1999 STAMP POSTCARD - PRISTINE CONDITION L@@K US $0.91 [3 bids]
48m 15s
Queen Freddy Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody FLIP Animation 8" Plaque moving images US $19.88 Buy It Now 49m 58s
Inkubus Sukkubus - Queen Of Heaven , Queen Of Hell (NEW CD) US $24.43 Buy It Now 50m 20s
Queen - A Kind Of Magic (LP, Album, Gat) US $24.00 Buy It Now 51m 6s
QUEEN, I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD /THE HITMAN-Parlophone Queen 17-UK 7" PS 1991 US $6.61 Buy It Now 58m 5s
Queen Freddy Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody FLIP Animation 8" mount 4" FLIP animation US $9.93 Buy It Now 58m 11s
ABBA - DANCING QUEEN 7" VINYL US $9.10 Buy It Now 1h 2m
ABBA - DANCING QUEEN 7" VINYL US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 2m
OTIS REDDING / CARLA THOMAS - KING & QUEEN NEW CD US $16.95 Buy It Now 1h 6m
WEIRD AL cd ALAPALOOZA Jurassic Park BEDROCK ANTHEM flintstones QUEEN bohemian US $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS 1981 JAPAN 11 +++++ CD OBI 3200yen 32XD US $89.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
IRMA THOMAS - SOUL QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS NEW CD US $15.42 Buy It Now 1h 15m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS-JAPAN ONLY 2 SHM-CD G50 zd US $34.50 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night - 4xMixes - RARE 1993 Promo MA K-1 12" HEAR US $12.34 Buy It Now 1h 19m
QUEEN "You Don't Fool Me" UK E.P. Numbered Grey Vinyl (New) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
QUEEN'S HALL LIGHT ORCHESTRA / WILLIAMS - GOLDEN AGE OF LIGHT MUSIC NEW CD US $25.74 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen Freddy Mercury Symetry 3d Hologram 8" Lenticular 3-D Lens Wall Plaque ltd US $19.88 Buy It Now 1h 29m
MAMBO TAXI Prom Queen UK 7" PS + insert 1993 ex/ex minus US $6.61 Buy It Now 1h 32m
PRISCILLA: QUEEN OF THE DESERT / O.B.C.R. NEW CD US $24.22 Buy It Now 1h 35m
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM 'THE SENOR AND THE QUEEN' DOUBLE 7" , vinyl US $12.74 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Celia Cruz - Queen Of Salsa (2003) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
QUEEN Breakthru Extremely Rare Uncut Picture Disc US $1,160.39 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN - DAY AT THE RACES (REISSUE) NEW CD US $20.77 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN Interview UK LP picture disc in die-cut sleeve Mint US $16.56 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Modern Romance Queen Of The Rapping Scene 7" Vinyl P/S Single US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Holy Moses - "Queen Of Siam" LP US $3.50 [1 bids]
Queen Freddy Mercury Symetry 3d Hologram 8" mount 4" holo 3-D Lens Wall Plaque US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 52m
OST Chicago Musical Original Movie Soundtrack CD 2002 Queen Latifah etc US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
ANN HEYMANN - QUEEN OF HARPS NEW CD US $23.06 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Queen Cd album - Greatest Hits (UK digital mastering edition) US $13.97 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Paul K. Joyce-The Snow Queen CD Very Good US $5.37 Buy It Now 1h 59m
CD: Midnight Baby - Blues Queen Sylvia - Sealed US $19.48 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Koko Taylor - Queen Of The Blues CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Indigo Girls - Beauty Queen Sister CD US $18.80 Buy It Now 2h 5m
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL NEW CD US $24.74 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Rockabye Baby! - Lullaby Renditions Of Queen CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 2h 6m
AVERAGE WHITE BAND - QUEEN OF MY SOUL 7" VINYL US $7.44 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Guerrero Victoria Derling - Hail! Queen Of Heaven CD US $15.55 Buy It Now 2h 8m
HERBERT VON KARAJAN conducts HAYDN Symphonies No.84 and No.85 " The Queen " US $14.90 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN S/T 1973 JAPAN CD 2300yen TOCP-6551 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
DJ Baby Anne - Vol. 2-Bass Queen: In The Mix CD US $18.74 Buy It Now 2h 9m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-THE COSMOS ROCKS-JAPAN ONLY SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Alvin Queen - Mighty Long Way CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Alvin Queen - Jammin Uptown CD US $15.77 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Dini Petty - Queen Bear & Bumblebee CD US $16.62 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Various Artists - Queen Of The Damned CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 2h 11m
QUEEN AND PAUL RODGERS The Cosmos Rocks CD Album Parlophone 2008 US $9.93 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Queen - Complete Live At Rainbow 1974 JAPAN RARE CD+DVD US $39.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Day At The Races CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Aretha Franklin - Queen Of Soul-Greatest Hits CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Wolf Parade - Apologies To The Queen Mary CD US $16.20 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Queen - Carnival At The Court live 1977 2CD+DVD JAPAN RARE US $49.99 [0 bids]
Good The Bad & The Queen - Good The Bad & The Queen: Limited CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Queen - Play The Silent Night 1979 live 2CD+DVD JAPAN RARE US $49.99 [1 bids]
Ann Heymann - Queen Of Harps CD US $19.55 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Irma Thomas - Soul Queen Of New Orleans CD MARDI GRAS US $13.28 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Brass Ensemble The Royal Guards Vol. 1-Music From The Court Queen Margrethe Ii US $13.28 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Brass Ensemble The Royal Guards Vol. 2-Music From The Court Queen Margrethe 2 US $16.31 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Amanda Lear - Disco Queen Of The Wil CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Nightqueen - For Queen & Metal CD US $21.29 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Queen - II (Limited Vinyl Replica Edition) [Remastered] (2001) JAPANESE SEALED US $21.47 [0 bids]
Ayumi Hamasaki - Party Queen CD AVEX US $41.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Queen - Kind Of Magic CD UNIVERSAL US $39.37 Buy It Now 2h 21m
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY 1986 DOUBLE ALBUM CD GOLD DISC FREE POSTAGE!! US $248.57 Buy It Now 2h 26m
ROMAN CARTER BROTHERS Queen Bee SCORCHING new breed r&b dancer NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $26.00 [3 bids]
Queen - Rock You - Promo CD US $2.32 Buy It Now 2h 29m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 30m
ARETHA FRANKLIN-THE QUEEN OF SOUL-JAPAN 4 CD I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 2h 30m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN Austria GOLD CD's Parlophone 1994 Greatest Hits I & II Near Mint US $40.40 [0 bids]
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - XXLARGE ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray (1993) -QUEEN LATIFAH,Flavor Unit US $0.99 [0 bids]
New CD Ayumi Hamasaki Party Queen CD JAPAN Free shipping US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
*QUEEN* Flash Gordon Soundtrack - 1980 Electra Vinyl LP - Mercury May Taylor US $2.99 [0 bids]
Dorothy Lamour - Queen Of The Hollywood Islands CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2h 35m
STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE TO QUEEN / VARIOUS NEW CD US $24.59 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Spiritus Chamber Choir - Choral Songs In Honour Of Her Majesty Queen Victor CD US $22.47 Buy It Now 2h 36m
'THE QUEEN OF DIAMONDS' Vintage Sheet music, BERTHA WADDELL US $26.52 Buy It Now 2h 37m
QUEEN- 12" Single - I Want To Break Free/Machines, EX US $11.59 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Queen Latifah - TravLin Light CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 2h 38m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars You know guys, this is blasphemy. Not much rock groups had such a distinctive voice like Freddie had. First death blow was gig which they had with this Paul Rogers not-so-trusty guy. He just can't be with Queen. Even when his name is behind them. It's just not Queen anymore. They could have done nice collaboration, something new, but use for this Queen's name, it's not something I could like. Music itself is uneasy to listen for me, because I lack Freddie's voice. Well, who doesn't, huh. One of few bands which had exactly the same lineup for all band's duration.

Enough, it's hard to continue with this one, so I better stop now. Don't Stop Freddie Now, flush out this PR crap. Like John Deacon said, (well, you know what he said about him).

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#224564) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 05, 2009

Review by rushfan4
3 stars I dusted this album off this morning and gave it a spin and was actually quite surprised on how much I enjoyed it. As a standalone, this album is much better than it is given credit for. Paul Rodgers is no Freddy Mercury, but he has a very good and distinctive rock and roll voice. With previous listens to this album, I do remember thinking that it was decent enough, but this really isn't Queen. I sat down with the lyrics book to listen to this album this morning, with the anticipation that this would be bad. I was pleasantly surprised. It seemed as though I would go into each song thinking that this will be bad, and then it would start to play, and it was like, "nope this song is good too". The standout songs for me were Small, Warboys, We Believe, and Some Things That Glitter. The song C-lebrity is oh-so-real commentary on reality TV, and pseudo C-lebrities like the Kardashians and Hiltons of the world, and it includes Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters with some guest vocals. Unfortunately, the worst part of this album is the use of the Queen name. Even though it is Queen + Paul Rodgers, the lack of Freddy Mercury and John Deacon makes it a bit of a travesty to use the Queen name. I would really have to say that in a "blind taste test" I am pretty certain that most people would not have been able to guess that this was Queen, although I think that Brian May's guitar technique and sound does show up from time to time to add that bit of Queen touch. Overall, I think that this is a really good album, but it is non-essential. Really, the worst thing about it is the exploitation of the Queen name, but if you can get beyond that, the underlying music and lyrics are actually worthy of the Cosmos' love.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855345) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars A lot of this is unfair on Paul Rogers, and has much to do with the disappointment of him not being Freddie. There's no doubt in my mind that Paul is the more talented singer by a long way (though Freddie had a great voice and style, that's not the same thing as being a great vocalist per se). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#361903) | Posted by JeanFrame | Thursday, December 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now in the moment I'm writing this review most of the people that will read it will probably think : "this is another queen fan who's really enraged with Brian May and Roger Taylor because they dared releasing a brand new studio album without Freddie, so he's going to smash it to pieces with t ... (read more)

Report this review (#233359) | Posted by Malve87 | Friday, August 21, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What's this,boys ? Do you believe that you bring back good old times with Freddie ? You know that's impossible.I know it, too, but there were times when i believed it (when I was a child). I don't understand of meaning this album. I'm not sayin' that Rodgers is bad singer, but simply it's NOT ... (read more)

Report this review (#228447) | Posted by Colourful | Sunday, July 26, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars When you see a collaboration named Queen + Paul Rodgers you expect Queen with Paul Rodgers as a guest musician. What you really get is Bad Company with guest appearance by Brian May and Roger Taylor... That's how I see it. It's simply not Queen. All the little elements that made Queen such a ... (read more)

Report this review (#218670) | Posted by nuncjusz | Thursday, May 28, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Why did gods of rock punish us this way? Why the use of the Queen brand in an un-queen album with an un-queen singer? I knew this was going to be a failure, but I didn't ever expect this. According to my sources this is an album pleased Bad Company's fans (a band that I donīt care) but not Quee ... (read more)

Report this review (#191954) | Posted by luger7 | Friday, December 05, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars As a long time Queen fan, and a very serious collector, I was very excited when I heard that Brian and Roger were going to release something. I was certainly less excited to find that ex Free / Bad Company vocalist was going to add his two cents! The last recorded Queen material was the 1997 tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#191012) | Posted by silversaw | Saturday, November 29, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I am deeply torn about this album and this incarnation of the band. On one hand, the idea of Queen carrying on without Freddie is unthinkable, as he was such a prominant and vital part of the band (it seems John Deacon agrees, as he hasn't participated in anything since the the tribute show). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#190088) | Posted by DantesRing | Friday, November 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I never did have high hopes on this one - Freddie Mercury just cannot ever be replaced - and not just because of his idiosyncratic voice, but also because of his extraordinary songwriting and arranging skills. And, not surprisingly, this shows on The Cosmos Rocks. The songs here are more reminisc ... (read more)

Report this review (#186606) | Posted by VelBG | Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I'm a real queen fan even of their work in the 80s but here you won't find any jewel. All tracks are straight forward rock and above all country/blues standards with no imagination. Worst of all, most of the lyrics are dumb or uninteresting. So, you can easily pass your way if you're expecting ... (read more)

Report this review (#182796) | Posted by fairyliar | Thursday, September 18, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers)"