THE COSMOS ROCKS (WITH PAUL RODGERS)

Queen

5. Warboys (3:18)
6. We Believe (6:07)
7. Call Me (2:58)
8. Voodoo (4:27)
9. Some Things That Glitter (4:02)
10. C-lebrity (3:38)
11. Through The Night (4:53)
12. Say It's Not True (4:01)
13. Surf's Up...School's Out! (5:55)
14. small reprise (2:05)

All songs written by B. May, R. Taylor and P. Rogers

DVD (Special Edition only)
Super Live In Japan Highlights
Recorded live at Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo on 27th October 2005

1. Reaching Out
2. Tie Your Mother Down
3. Fat Bottomed Girls
4. Another One Bites The Dust
5. Fire And Water
6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
7. Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
8. These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Search QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) tabs

CD:
- All songs performed by Brian May, Roger Taylor and Paul Rogers

Guest musicians:
- Taylor Hawkins / backing vocals (10)

DVD:

- Jamie Moses / guitar, vocals
- Danny Miranda / bass, vocals

CD + DVD Queen Touring Ltd., COSMOS 001, 2008
DVD Sound options: Stereo

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Queen Lp A Day At the Races album Freddie Mercury Elektra Records VG cond US $21.24 Buy It Now 30m 11s
Queen's Greatest hits 3 cd collection US $15.50 [8 bids]
31m 8s
Angel S-37251 stereo Nm PURCELL Ode Queen Mary BURROWES.BOWMAN.LLOYD/MUNROW 1976 US $3.00 Buy It Now 31m 14s
QUEEN 7" ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST brazil ID# 30692 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI 664060 Q US $24.00 Buy It Now 34m 15s
QUEEN 7" BAJO PRESION-HERMANO DEL ALMA argentina ID# 30680 PROMO WHITE LABEL-1 US $60.00 Buy It Now 34m 20s
QUEEN 7" BODY LANGUAGE-LIFE IS REAL brazil ID# 30693 PICTURE SLEEVE/PROMO STAMP US $24.00 Buy It Now 34m 24s
QUEEN 7" COSITA LOCA LLAMADA AMOR-NOSOT argentina ID# 30656 1979 EMI 1714 QUEEN US $20.00 Buy It Now 34m 28s
QUEEN 7" CRAZY LITTLE THING +OA argentina ID# 30666 PROMO ONLY SAMPLER EMI PRO US $20.00 Buy It Now 34m 32s
QUEEN 7" FLASH-FOOTBALL FIGHT brazil ID# 30699 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI 64205 QUEEN NM US $30.00 Buy It Now 34m 37s
QUEEN 7" FLASH-LA BATALLA DEL FOOTBALL argentina ID# 30657 1980 EMI 1766 QUEEN a US $20.00 Buy It Now 34m 41s
QUEEN 7" FLASH-LA BATALLA DEL FUTBOL argentina ID# 30669 PROMO WHITE LBL-1980 E US $48.00 Buy It Now 34m 45s
QUEEN 7" IT'S A HARD LIFE argentina ID# 30668 PROMO ONLY-2 SIDED-1984 EMI 294 a US $35.00 Buy It Now 34m 50s
QUEEN 7" JUEGA-UN CUERPO HUMANO argentina ID# 30658 1980 EMI 1739 QUEEN NM autom US $30.00 Buy It Now 34m 55s
QUEEN 7" JUEGA-UN CUERPO HUMANO argentina ID# 30678 PROMO WHITE LBL-1980 EMI 1 US $39.00 Buy It Now 34m 59s
QUEEN 7" LAS PALABRAS DE AMOR argentina ID# 30670 PROMO WHITE LABEL -1982 EMI 19 US $44.00 Buy It Now 35m 3s
QUEEN 7" LOVE OF MY LIFE +OA argentina ID# 30663 PROMO ONLY SAMPLER- LEO SAYER-J US $14.00 Buy It Now 35m 7s
QUEEN 7" NEED YOUR LOVING TONIGHT-ROCK argentina ID# 60701 PROMO WHITE LBL-1979- US $45.00 Buy It Now 35m 12s
QUEEN 7" NO ME PARES AHORA-EN SOLO 7 DI argentina ID# 44558 PROMO WHITE LABEL-19 US $15.00 Buy It Now 35m 16s
QUEEN 7" OTRO MUERDE EL POLVO-EL ATAQUE argentina ID# 30671 PROMO WHITE LBL-198 US $45.00 Buy It Now 35m 20s
QUEEN 7" OTRO MUERDE EL POLVO-EL ATAQUE argentina ID# 43792 EMI 1745 QUEEN EX au US $20.00 Buy It Now 35m 24s
QUEEN 7" QUIERO SER LIBRE-QUIERO SER LI argentina ID# 30672 PROMO ONLY-2 SIDED - US $45.00 Buy It Now 35m 30s
QUEEN 7" RADIO GAGA-ME VUELVO LOCO argentina ID# 30661 1984-WRITING ON LABEL EMI US $44.00 Buy It Now 35m 34s
QUEEN 7" RADIO GAGA-RADIO GAGA brazil ID# 60720 1984-PICTURE SLEEVE EMI 00666553 US $18.00 Buy It Now 35m 39s
QUEEN 7" SOMOS LOS CAMPEONES-WE WILL argentina ID# 30653 1977 EMI 1566 QUEEN EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 35m 44s
QUEEN 7" UNA VISION argentina ID# 30682 PROMO ONLY B/S MARILLION-1985 EMI 384 QU US $55.00 Buy It Now 35m 48s
THANK GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS 12 INCH (12" VINYL) UK PARLOPHONE 1984, QUEEN, Acceptab US $36.85 Buy It Now 38m 12s
SMITHS Queen Is Dead Remastered 2012 CD NEW US $11.86 Buy It Now 42m 25s
Little Queen by Heart, CD 1985, Barracuda, Love Alive, Kick It Out, Say Hello cc US $0.77 [0 bids]
42m 26s
Queen & Quincy / Dinah Washington, Quincy Jones / SR 60928 / Stereo US $1.49 [0 bids]
42m 32s
Black Reign by Queen Latifah (CD, Nov-1993, Motown - BMG Direct) US $2.99 Buy It Now 46m 55s
QUEEN THANK GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS 7" 45 RARE PORTUGAL EXC US $9.99 [0 bids]
49m 17s
QUEEN 2 SONG BOOK, 6 SONGS, WORDS & MUSIC, I WANT TO BREAK FREE,KILLER QUEEN .. US $20.45 Buy It Now 49m 28s
Queen(7" Vinyl)Thank God Its Christmas-EMI-QUEEN5-UK-Ex/Ex US $17.04 Buy It Now 49m 37s
Queen(7" Vinyl)A Kind Of Magic-EMI-QUEEN7-UK-Ex/Ex US $6.81 Buy It Now 49m 49s
Queen(7" Vinyl)Flash-EMI-EMI 5126-UK-Ex/Ex US $5.10 Buy It Now 49m 50s
Queen(7" Vinyl)Killer Queen-EMI-EMI 2229-UK-VG/Ex US $8.51 Buy It Now 50m
Queen The Game 1980 Elektra Records Vintage Vinyl Freddie Mercury US $9.99 [0 bids]
51m 21s
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen 1996 US 'Karaoke Version' w Press Conference Cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 53m 47s
90s Freddie Mercury QUEEN queen rocks Rare UK Promo Cassette Tape US $21.32 [4 bids]
55m 52s
Absolute Greatest, Queen, Good Import US $7.95 Buy It Now 57m 9s
(2CDs) Purcell THE FAIRY QUEEN The Sixteen HARRY CHRISTOPHERS Collins 1991 US $9.00 [0 bids]
58m 15s
(1CD) Purcell CECILIA'S DAY ODE/ QUEEN MARY'S B'DAY ODE. Deller Consort US $5.50 [0 bids]
58m 15s
QUEEN ONE VISION 7" 45 RARE EXC PORTUGAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
59m 15s
The Game by Queen (Cassette) US $5.99 Buy It Now 59m 46s
FAITH EVANS Ain't Nobody Who Could Love Me Remix Cassette QUEEN LATIFAH Puffy US $9.99 [0 bids]
1h
REDBONE - THE WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS / MAGGIE 7" TURKISH MEGA RARE US PSYCH US $90.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Funky Disco 12" Rudy Love & The Love Family Disco Queen w/Instrumental (Listen) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Hot Space - Woven Sew On Patch - New US $4.59 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN IDA & THE BON TEMPS ZYDECO BAND New Orleans GNP CRESCENDO VG++/NM- US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
LEMMING QUEEN JACULA/FUN WITH ME STUNNING DUTCH GLAM/PUNK PICTURE SL. POLYDOR US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Queen / The Game / VVG (NM-) 5E-513 White Label / Brian May, Freddie Mercury !!! US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 7m
QUEEN " BODY LANGUAGE " 7" ROCK SINGLE VG 1982 US $3.39 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Black Reign by Queen Latifah (CD, Nov-1993, Motown (Record Label)) US $0.09 [0 bids]
YUNA KIM - The Queen on Ice: The Classics Best Album 2CD+DVD NEW $2.99 S/H US $26.98 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen by Original Soundtrack (CD, Feb-2004, Holly US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Queen by Rockabye Baby! (CD, May-2009, R... US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
She's a Queen: A Collection of Greatest Hits by Queen Latifah (CD, Dec-2002,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
QUEEN LATIFAH DE LA SOUL Mamma Gave Birth 12" Single PS US $10.90 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen,Rush, lynyrd Skynyrd,Motley Crue, Whitesnake,Cassettes In Good Condition. US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles [Digipak] by Suzanne Vega (CD,... US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Rock 45 QUEEN Tie Your Mother Down on Elektra US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Rock 45 QUEEN Play the Game on Elektra US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Unknown Artist - Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II -Golden J, Unknown Artist, New C US $5.82 Buy It Now 1h 29m
QUEEN MOTHER RAGE SLIPPING INTO DARKNESS VINYL 12'' US $5.00 [0 bids]
DINAH WASHINGTON - ORIGINAL QUEEN OF SOUL - MERCURY 2 LP SET US $5.99 [0 bids]
Queen of the Hop / Lost Love Bobby Darin 45 RPM 7" Atco Records 45-6127 US $0.99 [0 bids]
MICHAEL WYNN BAND Queen of the Night ROCK SEALED LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
ADAM LAMBERT TRESPASSING CD 2012 AMERICAN IDOL GLAM ROCK POP DANCE RODGERS QUEEN US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
WITCH QUEEN BANG A GONG / WITCH QUEEN WLP vinyl 12'' US $3.00 [0 bids]
Maggie Bell Queen of the Night LP Record Album Condition Very Good US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Absolute Greatest [Casebound Book Version] by Queen (CD, Nov-2009, 2 Discs, EMI) US $19.98 Buy It Now 1h 47m
QUEEN Jazz 8 track tape 1978 Elektra Original Freddie Mercury US $8.88 Buy It Now 1h 55m
QUEEN The Game 8 track tape 1980 Original US $8.17 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Kitty Wells Queen of Country 2006 American Legends CD Buy 1 CD - get one free US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 57m
My Melody [PA] by Queen Pen (CD, Dec-1997, Interscop... US $25.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
ANTHRAX Armed And Dangerous EP God Save The Queen Metal Thrashing Mad Panic Live US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN THE WORKS ORIGINAL LP STILL IN SHRINK WITH STICKER 1984 US $249.99 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA DCC GOLD CD OOP ! Sealed ! US $499.00 Buy It Now 2h
BILL SAXTON - BENEATH THE SURFACE W/ ALVIN QUEEN NM M (NILVA) LP US $34.50 Buy It Now 2h
MAXINE SULLIVAN - THE QUEEN VOL 3 (Gatefold) EX M (KENNETH) LP US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN'S HALL LIGHT ORCHESTRA Jamaican Rumba The Boulevardier 78 COLUMBIA DB2421 US $22.16 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Kayak Ruthless Queen / Ivory Dance Holland 7" 45 PS Rare Prog Vertigo 6012961 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Earthrise The Rainforest Album CD Genesis Queen FREEP&P US $6.77 Buy It Now 2h 8m
RAHSAAN PATTERSON Treat You Like A Queen cd single 3 versions US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
GRACIE FIELDS Queen Of Hearts/One Of The Little Orphans Of the Storm 78 REX 9918 US $22.16 Buy It Now 2h 9m
QUEEN SELF TITLED cassette US $8.51 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS 2 cassette US $8.51 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN JAZZ cassette US $8.51 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN MADE IN HEAVEN cassette US $8.51 Buy It Now 2h 12m
"7"-Nektar-Fidgety Queen/Little..70's German~Prog space Rock US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC cassette US $8.51 Buy It Now 2h 12m
"7"-Roger Taylor & Yoskiki-Foreign Sand~ltd.UK ~Queen US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 13m
RARE USA PROMO QUEEN LATIFAH PAPER US $35.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
ITALO AMANDA LEAR QUEEN OF CHINATOWN - ALPHABET diff cv US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
ETHEL MERMAN QUEEN OF BROADWAY - FRANKLIN MINT CASSETTE BOX SET - MIB US $4.99 [0 bids]
HARLOW MOVIE QUEEN TAKE OFF ITA WHITE LABEL PROMO US $25.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Armstrong Reminiscin' with Louis Queen 004 1978 US $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
ITALO JB PROMO KANO queen of witches CREATURES may be US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
BILLY OCEAN Caribbean queen ARISTA Jive JD1-9215 1984 US $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Beatrice Lillie 2 LP Queen Bea A Musical Autobiography 1955-61 VG++/M- US $8.50 Buy It Now 2h 21m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars You know guys, this is blasphemy. Not much rock groups had such a distinctive voice like Freddie had. First death blow was gig which they had with this Paul Rogers not-so-trusty guy. He just can't be with Queen. Even when his name is behind them. It's just not Queen anymore. They could have done nice collaboration, something new, but use for this Queen's name, it's not something I could like. Music itself is uneasy to listen for me, because I lack Freddie's voice. Well, who doesn't, huh. One of few bands which had exactly the same lineup for all band's duration.

Enough, it's hard to continue with this one, so I better stop now. Don't Stop Freddie Now, flush out this PR crap. Like John Deacon said, (well, you know what he said about him).

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#224564) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 05, 2009

Review by rushfan4
3 stars I dusted this album off this morning and gave it a spin and was actually quite surprised on how much I enjoyed it. As a standalone, this album is much better than it is given credit for. Paul Rodgers is no Freddy Mercury, but he has a very good and distinctive rock and roll voice. With previous listens to this album, I do remember thinking that it was decent enough, but this really isn't Queen. I sat down with the lyrics book to listen to this album this morning, with the anticipation that this would be bad. I was pleasantly surprised. It seemed as though I would go into each song thinking that this will be bad, and then it would start to play, and it was like, "nope this song is good too". The standout songs for me were Small, Warboys, We Believe, and Some Things That Glitter. The song C-lebrity is oh-so-real commentary on reality TV, and pseudo C-lebrities like the Kardashians and Hiltons of the world, and it includes Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters with some guest vocals. Unfortunately, the worst part of this album is the use of the Queen name. Even though it is Queen + Paul Rodgers, the lack of Freddy Mercury and John Deacon makes it a bit of a travesty to use the Queen name. I would really have to say that in a "blind taste test" I am pretty certain that most people would not have been able to guess that this was Queen, although I think that Brian May's guitar technique and sound does show up from time to time to add that bit of Queen touch. Overall, I think that this is a really good album, but it is non-essential. Really, the worst thing about it is the exploitation of the Queen name, but if you can get beyond that, the underlying music and lyrics are actually worthy of the Cosmos' love.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855345) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars A lot of this is unfair on Paul Rogers, and has much to do with the disappointment of him not being Freddie. There's no doubt in my mind that Paul is the more talented singer by a long way (though Freddie had a great voice and style, that's not the same thing as being a great vocalist per se). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#361903) | Posted by JeanFrame | Thursday, December 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now in the moment I'm writing this review most of the people that will read it will probably think : "this is another queen fan who's really enraged with Brian May and Roger Taylor because they dared releasing a brand new studio album without Freddie, so he's going to smash it to pieces with t ... (read more)

Report this review (#233359) | Posted by Malve87 | Friday, August 21, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What's this,boys ? Do you believe that you bring back good old times with Freddie ? You know that's impossible.I know it, too, but there were times when i believed it (when I was a child). I don't understand of meaning this album. I'm not sayin' that Rodgers is bad singer, but simply it's NOT ... (read more)

Report this review (#228447) | Posted by Colourful | Sunday, July 26, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars When you see a collaboration named Queen + Paul Rodgers you expect Queen with Paul Rodgers as a guest musician. What you really get is Bad Company with guest appearance by Brian May and Roger Taylor... That's how I see it. It's simply not Queen. All the little elements that made Queen such a ... (read more)

Report this review (#218670) | Posted by nuncjusz | Thursday, May 28, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Why did gods of rock punish us this way? Why the use of the Queen brand in an un-queen album with an un-queen singer? I knew this was going to be a failure, but I didn't ever expect this. According to my sources this is an album pleased Bad Company's fans (a band that I donīt care) but not Quee ... (read more)

Report this review (#191954) | Posted by luger7 | Friday, December 05, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars As a long time Queen fan, and a very serious collector, I was very excited when I heard that Brian and Roger were going to release something. I was certainly less excited to find that ex Free / Bad Company vocalist was going to add his two cents! The last recorded Queen material was the 1997 tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#191012) | Posted by silversaw | Saturday, November 29, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I am deeply torn about this album and this incarnation of the band. On one hand, the idea of Queen carrying on without Freddie is unthinkable, as he was such a prominant and vital part of the band (it seems John Deacon agrees, as he hasn't participated in anything since the the tribute show). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#190088) | Posted by DantesRing | Friday, November 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I never did have high hopes on this one - Freddie Mercury just cannot ever be replaced - and not just because of his idiosyncratic voice, but also because of his extraordinary songwriting and arranging skills. And, not surprisingly, this shows on The Cosmos Rocks. The songs here are more reminisc ... (read more)

Report this review (#186606) | Posted by VelBG | Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I'm a real queen fan even of their work in the 80s but here you won't find any jewel. All tracks are straight forward rock and above all country/blues standards with no imagination. Worst of all, most of the lyrics are dumb or uninteresting. So, you can easily pass your way if you're expecting ... (read more)

Report this review (#182796) | Posted by fairyliar | Thursday, September 18, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers)"