THE COSMOS ROCKS (WITH PAUL RODGERS)

Queen

5. Warboys (3:18)
6. We Believe (6:07)
7. Call Me (2:58)
8. Voodoo (4:27)
9. Some Things That Glitter (4:02)
10. C-lebrity (3:38)
11. Through The Night (4:53)
12. Say It's Not True (4:01)
13. Surf's Up...School's Out! (5:55)
14. small reprise (2:05)

All songs written by B. May, R. Taylor and P. Rogers

DVD (Special Edition only)
Super Live In Japan Highlights
Recorded live at Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo on 27th October 2005

1. Reaching Out
2. Tie Your Mother Down
3. Fat Bottomed Girls
4. Another One Bites The Dust
5. Fire And Water
6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
7. Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
8. These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Search QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) tabs

CD:
- All songs performed by Brian May, Roger Taylor and Paul Rogers

Guest musicians:
- Taylor Hawkins / backing vocals (10)

DVD:

- Jamie Moses / guitar, vocals
- Danny Miranda / bass, vocals

CD + DVD Queen Touring Ltd., COSMOS 001, 2008
DVD Sound options: Stereo

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) Music

Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
Queen A Night At The Opera 10 Tracks Korea LP FREE SHIPPING US $27.00 Buy It Now 30m 3s
New Queen Adam Lambert North America tour June-July 2014 black t-shirt v2 US $18.99 Buy It Now 32m 42s
New Queen Adam Lambert North America tour June-July 2014 black t-shirt v2 US $21.99 Buy It Now 32m 42s
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS VOL.2 JAPAN CD TOCP-65862 OBI LIMITED US $19.99 Buy It Now 32m 49s
RARE Queen Live In The UK '83 CD US $22.13 Buy It Now 38m 44s
Dede - Like A Queen JAPAN CD+1Bonus Mint W/OBI #01-4 US $3.60 Buy It Now 41m 18s
Various Artists Inc Queen Latifah Freedom To Party (PS) 7" Single US $7.33 Buy It Now 41m 48s
The Queen Original Movie Soundtrack CD by Alexandre Desplat US $9.57 Buy It Now 42m 35s
QUEEN - Promotional Card (Flat) - A Winter's Tale US $8.15 Buy It Now 48m 26s
THE GRIFTERS 7" VINYL P/S QUEEN OF THE TABLE WATERS SUB POP EX US $8.44 Buy It Now 50m 35s
QUEEN-SHEER HEART ATTACK-JAPAN SHM-SACD LTD K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 51m 57s
Deacon Blue Queen Of The New Year (PS) 7" Single US $7.35 Buy It Now 55m 2s
Queen Backing tracks 10 instrumentals on cd great instrumental practice music US $8.15 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Queen - Rocks CD - Brand New & Factory Sealed US $13.05 Buy It Now 1h 4m
QUEEN / QUEEN II JAPAN CD TOCP-6675 OBI 1974 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
QUEEN-Another One Bites The Dust/Don't Try Suicide-45rpm US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Japan 16 tracks CD with OBI, JEWELS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
QUEEN I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU JAPAN 3" CD SINGLE TODP-2534 OBI 1996 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
QUEEN-FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS-ORIGINAL DUTCH EMI 45 PICTURE SLEEVE-1986 US $8.16 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Queen - Jazz 2011 Re-Mastered (NEW CD) US $20.80 Buy It Now 1h 39m
STAMPEDE QUEEN - STAMPEDE QUEEN * - NEW CD US $8.67 Buy It Now 1h 41m
QUEEN A TRIBUTE TO QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU JAPAN CD TECI-24119 OBI US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen VG++ 1958 US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
THE SCAFFOLD - LIVE AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL * - NEW CD US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
ALBOROSIE/QUEEN LATIFAH/SHABBA RANKS - Ting A Ling (Refix) - 7" US $7.74 Buy It Now 1h 49m
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES JAPAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
DEACON BLUE UK 1989 4 TRACK EP 7" Single Queen Of The New Year NEW US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Concerts for the People KAMPUCHEA, 2 LP Set, Who, Pretenders, Queen, Clash NM US $12.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE QUEEN JAPAN CD+1Bonus TOCP-66649 OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN- LIVE KILLERS- DOUBLE VINYL ALBUM US $5.70 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS RARE UNIQUE ISRAELI CD 1st US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 58m
CD A KNIGHT'S TALE SNDTRK QUEEN WAR HEART BOWIE CLAPTON US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
DANCING QUEEN/LIGHT MY FIRE - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Purcell:The Fairy Queen~Christie 2CDs HMU W.GERMANY OOP US $49.90 Buy It Now 2h 3m
THE EURYTHMICS UK 1990 12" Single KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA LIVE Tracks DiscNEW US $6.52 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Ayumi Hamasaki - Party Queen CD SM ENTERTA US $37.35 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Queen - Greatest Hits Ii CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 2h 8m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 2 UK PRESS QUEEN, BOWIE, SMITH, MADNESS, NENA, ETC US $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Kitty Wells - Queen Of Honky Tonk Angels: Four Original Albums CD US $19.69 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Rock Legend : Freddie Mercury : Queen : UK trade card US $3.25 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Trav'lin' Light by Queen Latifah (CD, Sep-2007, Verve) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rock Music : Queen : UK trade card US $2.45 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Soundtrack - Elizabeth 1 The Virgin Queen (composed by Martin Phipps) CD BBC TV US $42.44 Buy It Now 2h 19m
QUEEN las parablas de amor 7" WS EX/ uk EMI 5316 noc US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 21m
THE RUBETTES tonight/silent movie queen 2058499 uk polydor 1974 7" WS EX/ US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 23m
ROBERT SACCHI jungle queen/casablanca SP 23 uk splash 1982 7" PS EX/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 24m
JOHN JOHNSON [COMPOS - THE QUEEN'S GOODNIGHT - NEW CD US $11.83 Buy It Now 2h 25m
DAVE EDMUNDS me and the boys/Queen of hearts live ARIST 471 uk 7" PS EX/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Queen - Greatest Hits II, CD Album, UK 1991 (CDP 79 7971 2) Compilation/Rock US $5.96 Buy It Now 2h 25m
RPLA the absolute queen of pop/bad thing coming RPLA 4 uk emi 1993 7" PS VG/VG US $11.41 Buy It Now 2h 26m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA LP Heavy VINYL REMASTERED Hollywood Records SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
QUEEN live magic EMC 3519 A3U/B3U uk emi 1986 LP PS EX/EX gatefold sleeve US $20.26 Buy It Now 2h 27m
QUEEN greatest hits A60 00703 001 russian ritonis 1984 LP PS EX+/VG US $43.04 Buy It Now 2h 28m
THE MARQUEE the who/david bowie/jimi hendrix/pink floyd/queen DOUBLE LP PS VG/EX US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
JOHNNY CASH ballad of a teenage queen SHM 860 uk hallmark LP PS EX/VG+ US $14.68 Buy It Now 2h 30m
BRIAN MAY (QUEEN) driven by you 12R 6304 uk parlophone 1991 12" PS VG/VG US $14.61 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen (No More Love on The Run) 7" Single US $4.08 Buy It Now 2h 33m
QUEEN TAPE MADE IN HEAVEN US $3.72 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Queen-The Game Vinyl LP (White label edition) Elektra Records US $9.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN II 1974 JAPAN CD OBI CP32 US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Queen(Brian May)-magazine picture US $8.15 Buy It Now 2h 50m
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS 11 / PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1991 US $6.52 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Queen A Night at the Opera Signed Typography Wall Art Print Song Lyrics Poster US $8.15 [0 bids]
GYPSY QUEEN (GASPARINI ORGAN) "AFTER 1309 HOURS" GAY 90'S MUSEUM - RECORD - 1968 US $9.95 [0 bids]
z/ handmade greetings - birthday card ROGER TAYLOR / QUEEN US $8.98 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Senor & The Queen, Gaslight Anthem, Good US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 58m
CD/Japan- FREDDIE MERCURY The Freddie Mercury Album w/OBI RARE TOCP-7482 - QUEEN US $13.59 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Queen Sheer Heart Attack RARE Cassette Album US $5.72 Buy It Now 3h 5m
`Zephyr` QUEEN Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Word Poster US $8.15 [0 bids]
TADZIO - Queen Of The Invisible - LP US $27.74 Buy It Now 3h 12m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD ALBUM COVER BADGE PIN US $1.62 Buy It Now 3h 12m
COLLECTION OF 5 QUEEN ALBUM COVERS AS BADGES / PINS FREE POSTAGE IN THE UK US $9.80 Buy It Now 3h 12m
QUEEN HOT SPACE ALBUM COVER BADGE PIN US $1.63 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Maggie Bell Queen of the Night 1974 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! A+ SOUND! US $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Queen self-titled VG+ 1973 Elektra 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $16.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Vintage 1958, Patti Page "The Waltz Queen" Record Album, Mercury Wing, MGW 12121 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Heaven for everyone CD PART 2 US $8.15 Buy It Now 3h 17m
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert by Original Soundtrack (CD, May US $4.43 Buy It Now 3h 20m
DAVE EDMUNDS UK 1979 7" Single QUEEN OF HEARTS US $4.07 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Ruby Andrews - Queen Of The Disco on ABC US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN LATIFAH -LATIFAH'S HAD IT UP 2 HERE---NAUGHTY BY NATURE---RARE REMIXES!!! US $1.40 Buy It Now 3h 26m
The Smith's The Queen Is Dead CD US $5.00 [0 bids]
ESPN Presents: Jock Rock Vol. 2 1995 Tommy Boy 23 Tracks KISS QUEEN JACKSON FIVE US $3.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Now I'm Here / Lily Of The Valley EMI 2256 UK 1974 7" vinyl A-1/B-2 1st US $11.41 Buy It Now 3h 31m
QUEEN_Greatest Hits II_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $10.64 Buy It Now 3h 31m
The London Symphony Orchestra Plays the Music of Queen CD 1994 LSO US $4.99 [0 bids]
Mr Harry Lauder Queen Among The Heather One Sided 10" 78 Rpm Gramophone Record US $14.68 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Queen - Radio Ga Ga EEC PRESSING JUKEBOX 7" US $9.78 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Queen Body Language 1982 Elektra AS11567 12" Single Glamour Rock PROMO NM US $17.49 Buy It Now 3h 39m
QUEEN, FREDDIE MERCURY T SHIRT. UNIQUE... CLOTHING CLASSIC ROCK US $21.21 Buy It Now 3h 41m
QUEEN UK 1986 7" Single A KIND OF MAGIC US $4.07 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Bloody Mary - The Queen Mary COMPTON CA G-Funk OG RARE LIMITED CD US $499.00 [0 bids]
CLARENCE WILLIAMS-ROYAL QUEEN-CHANCELLOR PROMO 1118. VG+.DEEP SOUL US $45.72 Buy It Now 3h 45m
QUEEN - The Miracle - Cassette U.S. Press 1989 Capitol Records C4 92357 US $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 47m
QUEEN B'Z - 1ST MINI ALBUM CD (SEALED) + UNFOLD POSTER $2.99 S&H K-POP US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
QUEEN B'Z - 1ST MINI ALBUM CD (SEALED) $2.99 S&H K-POP US $13.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
O Moon Queen of Night on Earth - Jonathan Richman New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $17.11 Buy It Now 3h 49m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

QUEEN The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars You know guys, this is blasphemy. Not much rock groups had such a distinctive voice like Freddie had. First death blow was gig which they had with this Paul Rogers not-so-trusty guy. He just can't be with Queen. Even when his name is behind them. It's just not Queen anymore. They could have done nice collaboration, something new, but use for this Queen's name, it's not something I could like. Music itself is uneasy to listen for me, because I lack Freddie's voice. Well, who doesn't, huh. One of few bands which had exactly the same lineup for all band's duration.

Enough, it's hard to continue with this one, so I better stop now. Don't Stop Freddie Now, flush out this PR crap. Like John Deacon said, (well, you know what he said about him).

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#224564) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 05, 2009

Review by rushfan4
3 stars I dusted this album off this morning and gave it a spin and was actually quite surprised on how much I enjoyed it. As a standalone, this album is much better than it is given credit for. Paul Rodgers is no Freddy Mercury, but he has a very good and distinctive rock and roll voice. With previous listens to this album, I do remember thinking that it was decent enough, but this really isn't Queen. I sat down with the lyrics book to listen to this album this morning, with the anticipation that this would be bad. I was pleasantly surprised. It seemed as though I would go into each song thinking that this will be bad, and then it would start to play, and it was like, "nope this song is good too". The standout songs for me were Small, Warboys, We Believe, and Some Things That Glitter. The song C-lebrity is oh-so-real commentary on reality TV, and pseudo C-lebrities like the Kardashians and Hiltons of the world, and it includes Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters with some guest vocals. Unfortunately, the worst part of this album is the use of the Queen name. Even though it is Queen + Paul Rodgers, the lack of Freddy Mercury and John Deacon makes it a bit of a travesty to use the Queen name. I would really have to say that in a "blind taste test" I am pretty certain that most people would not have been able to guess that this was Queen, although I think that Brian May's guitar technique and sound does show up from time to time to add that bit of Queen touch. Overall, I think that this is a really good album, but it is non-essential. Really, the worst thing about it is the exploitation of the Queen name, but if you can get beyond that, the underlying music and lyrics are actually worthy of the Cosmos' love.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855345) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars A lot of this is unfair on Paul Rogers, and has much to do with the disappointment of him not being Freddie. There's no doubt in my mind that Paul is the more talented singer by a long way (though Freddie had a great voice and style, that's not the same thing as being a great vocalist per se). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#361903) | Posted by JeanFrame | Thursday, December 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now in the moment I'm writing this review most of the people that will read it will probably think : "this is another queen fan who's really enraged with Brian May and Roger Taylor because they dared releasing a brand new studio album without Freddie, so he's going to smash it to pieces with t ... (read more)

Report this review (#233359) | Posted by Malve87 | Friday, August 21, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What's this,boys ? Do you believe that you bring back good old times with Freddie ? You know that's impossible.I know it, too, but there were times when i believed it (when I was a child). I don't understand of meaning this album. I'm not sayin' that Rodgers is bad singer, but simply it's NOT ... (read more)

Report this review (#228447) | Posted by Colourful | Sunday, July 26, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars When you see a collaboration named Queen + Paul Rodgers you expect Queen with Paul Rodgers as a guest musician. What you really get is Bad Company with guest appearance by Brian May and Roger Taylor... That's how I see it. It's simply not Queen. All the little elements that made Queen such a ... (read more)

Report this review (#218670) | Posted by nuncjusz | Thursday, May 28, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Why did gods of rock punish us this way? Why the use of the Queen brand in an un-queen album with an un-queen singer? I knew this was going to be a failure, but I didn't ever expect this. According to my sources this is an album pleased Bad Company's fans (a band that I donīt care) but not Quee ... (read more)

Report this review (#191954) | Posted by luger7 | Friday, December 05, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars As a long time Queen fan, and a very serious collector, I was very excited when I heard that Brian and Roger were going to release something. I was certainly less excited to find that ex Free / Bad Company vocalist was going to add his two cents! The last recorded Queen material was the 1997 tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#191012) | Posted by silversaw | Saturday, November 29, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I am deeply torn about this album and this incarnation of the band. On one hand, the idea of Queen carrying on without Freddie is unthinkable, as he was such a prominant and vital part of the band (it seems John Deacon agrees, as he hasn't participated in anything since the the tribute show). I ... (read more)

Report this review (#190088) | Posted by DantesRing | Friday, November 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I never did have high hopes on this one - Freddie Mercury just cannot ever be replaced - and not just because of his idiosyncratic voice, but also because of his extraordinary songwriting and arranging skills. And, not surprisingly, this shows on The Cosmos Rocks. The songs here are more reminisc ... (read more)

Report this review (#186606) | Posted by VelBG | Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I'm a real queen fan even of their work in the 80s but here you won't find any jewel. All tracks are straight forward rock and above all country/blues standards with no imagination. Worst of all, most of the lyrics are dumb or uninteresting. So, you can easily pass your way if you're expecting ... (read more)

Report this review (#182796) | Posted by fairyliar | Thursday, September 18, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers)"