GREATEST HITS

Journey Greatest Hits album cover

Buy JOURNEY Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1988

1. Only The Young (4:05)
2. Don't Stop Believin' (4:10)
3. Wheel In The Sky (4:12)
4. Faithfully (4:26)
5. I'll Be Alright Without You (4:50)
6. Any Way You Want It (3:23)
7. Ask The Lonely (3:54)
8. Who's Crying Now (5:02)
9. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) (5:26)
10. Lights (3:10)
11. Lovin', Touchin' Squeezin' (3:50)
12. Open Arms (3:19)
13. Girl Can't Help It (3:50)
14. Send Her My Love (3:55)
15. Be Good To Yourself (3:51)

Search JOURNEY Greatest Hits lyrics

- Larrie Londin / drums

Columbia Records release 44493

Thanks to rushfan4 for the addition
and to Tarcisio Moura for the last updates

JOURNEY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JOURNEY Greatest Hits Music

Journey - Greatest Hits LiveJourney - Greatest Hits Live
Sony 1998
Playlist: Journey Greatest Hits LivePlaylist: Journey Greatest Hits Live
Sony Legacy 2014
Greatest Hits (Eco-Friendly Packaging)Greatest Hits (Eco-Friendly Packaging)
Sony 1992
Greatest Hits 1Greatest Hits 1
101 DISTRIBUTION 2011
Vinyl$25.37
Greatest Hits - Journey USD $7.70 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Donna Summer - The Journey (The Very Best Of) (CD) 19 Greatest Hits - Mint USD $10.03 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, , Sony Music... USD $1.75 [1 bids]
Greatest Hits [Bonus Track] by Journey (Rock) (CD, Aug-2006, Sony Music... USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 56m
Journey's Greatest Hits (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia) Near Mint USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 40m
"NEW/SEALED" VINTAGE 1988 JOURNEY "GREATEST HITS" LP / COLUMBIA # OC 44493 USD $10.45 [2 bids]
3 Folk LPs IAN & SYLVIA Northern Journey Greatest Hits Vol I & Vol II VANGUARD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 44m
JOURNEY - OPEN ARMS : GREATEST HITS : Japan 16-trk CD w/Obi : Promo MHCP-287 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18h 55m
Journey "Greatest Hits"--Cain Only--- AUTOGRAPHED CD!!!!!! USD $8.80 [0 bids]
USD $12.00 Buy It Now
The Greatest Journey - Essential Collection by Celtic Woman - Greatest Hits...!! USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Journey Greatest Hits 2 NEW & SEALED 2 vinyl LP HQ-180gram gatefold + DOWNLOAD USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22h 57m
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 23h 3m
Journey - Greatest Hits 2009 (NEW CD) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 23h 55m
Journey - Greatest Hits (NEW CD) USD $7.71 Buy It Now 23h 57m
JOURNEY - "Greatest Hits" USD $2.95 [0 bids]
Journey's Greatest Hits Karaoke CDG CD 18 Songs ! NEW USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOURNEY--GREATEST HITS--15 SONG CD--L@@K USD $2.95 [0 bids]
USD $3.95 Buy It Now
JOURNEY GREATEST HITS BEST OF DONT STOP BELIEVIN CRYING NOW TOTO CHICAGO USD $9.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits 2: Int'L Bonus Track Edition - Journey (2011, CD New) USD $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits - Journey (2010, CD New) USD $7.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - Greatest Hits (2009, CD New) USD $10.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey "Greatest Hits" 1978-1988 CD (Columbia/CBS 1988 USA) 1st Edition USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - Greatest Hits 2 - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! 072514 USD $23.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - Journeys Greatest Hits (2011) - New - Long Play Record USD $19.56 Buy It Now 1 day
JOURNEY - GREATEST HITS (UK) NEW CD USD $15.51 Buy It Now 1 day
JOURNEY (2 CD) THE ESSENTIAL ~ 70's / 80's GREATEST HITS ~ STEVE PERRY *NEW* USD $9.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - GREATEST HITS - CD USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - Greatest Hits Live (1998) - New - Compact Disc USD $29.93 Buy It Now 1 day
JOURNEY Greatest Hits CD Lights, Open Arms, Faithfully, Don't Stop Believin' USD $2.49 [0 bids]
JOURNEY ?" GREATEST HITS " ? CD ? SEALED USD $1.53 [0 bids]
JOURNEY Greatest Hits CD, 1996 Columbia, DIDP-071298, IFPI 7250, Remastered USD $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey - Greatest Hits 2009 [CD New] USD $9.24 Buy It Now 2 days
* JOURNEY - Greatest Hits [DADC] CK 44493 USD $6.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD 1988 CK 44493 COLUMBIA USD $4.76 Buy It Now 2 days
JOURNEY CD - GREATEST HITS (2006) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey Greatest Hits Vol 2 Limited Remastered 180gram Audiophile 2LP Set USD $41.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey Greatest Hits Vol 1 Limited Remastered 180gram Audiophile 2LP Set USD $41.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits [Bonus Track] by Journey (Rock) (CD, Aug-2006, Sony Music... USD $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Cd Journey A Test of Time 3 Limited Edition Sampler 1992 greatest hits rare USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Steve Perry CD Greatest Hits + Five Unreleased (Journey) THE BEST OF USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JOURNEY *VG+* 2002 US COLUMBIA CD "GREATEST HITS LIVE" USD $8.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD NEW USD $14.33 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey: Greatest Hits Original recording reissued by Journey -Format: Audio CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Journey - Journey's Greatest Hits (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $3.59 Buy It Now 3 days
GREATEST HITS BY JOURNEY (CD) USD $16.15 Buy It Now 3 days
GREATEST HITS 1 & 2 BY JOURNEY (CD) USD $22.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey Greatest Hits Live! - CD - Low Shipping to the USA!! USD $0.49 [0 bids]
Journey - Greatest Hits plus bonus! USD $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Journey Rock Greatest Hits Live Classic Rock CD Awesome Alternative Hits Music USD $2.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey's Greatest Hits Vol 2 0886977798627, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $16.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 by Journey (Rock) (CD, Nov-2011, Columbia (USA)) USD $4.21 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey - Vol. 2-Journeys Greatest Hits CD USD $12.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey - Greatest Hits 2: IntL Bonus Track Edition CD USD $14.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD SONY USD $16.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AC/DC Back In Black, Journey Greatest Hits (Collectors Edition) (CD, Set) NEW!!! USD $18.99 [0 bids]
USD $25.00 Buy It Now
STEVE PERRY "Greatest Hits" (CD, 2006 Columbia/Legacy) [Journey] w/ Bonus Track USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits 1 & 2, Journey, New USD $17.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey - Greatest Hits - NEW & SEALED VINYL 2-LP - 180gram vinyl USD $31.88 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD New And Sealed USD $6.10 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD New And Sealed USD $9.25 Buy It Now 4 days
JOURNEY KARAOKE GREATEST HITS CDG CD+G AMS-4005 ($19.99) b1 USD $9.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) digipac USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Essential Journey 3.0 3 CD set 40 Greatest Hits USD $22.98 Buy It Now 4 days
CD Journey Greatest Hits USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey Greatest Hits CD Don't Stop Believin' Separate Ways Faitfully USD $3.66 Buy It Now 4 days
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $2.71 Buy It Now 4 days
Michael Card - Joy in the Journey: 10 Years of Greatest Hits, Michael Card, Good USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits + Five Unreleased by Steve Perry (Journey) (CD, Oct-2006, BMG... USD $3.07 Buy It Now 4 days
JOURNEY - Greatest Hits 1 - 180 gram vinyl gatefold 2xLP USD $39.79 Buy It Now 4 days
JOURNEY "Greatest Hits Volume 2" 2LP 2011 Columbia/Legacy (180 Gram Vinyl) USD $29.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Michael Card - Joy in the Journey: 10 Years of Greatest Hits (CD, Feb-1994, Spa USD $5.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Journey - Greatest Hits CD 1988 CK 44493 DADC COLUMBIA USD $7.64 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits Live by Journey (Rock) (CD, Mar-1998, Columbia (USA)) Steve Perry USD $1.98 [0 bids]
JOURNEY Greatest Hits SACD RARE OOP STEVE PERRY USD $99.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (CD, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $3.00 [0 bids]
JOURNEY greatest hits SEPARATE WAYS when you love a woman OPEN ARMS nu 16song cd USD $13.49 [0 bids]
JOURNEY-Greatest Hits-COLLECTOR'S EDITION-8x8 COVER/Booklet-ENHANCED-Rock-Cd USD $8.98 [0 bids]
Journey - Greatest Hits CD USD $5.48 Buy It Now 5 days
Journey- Greatest Hits (5099746314927) - 4631492 USD $8.78 Buy It Now 5 days
Journey- Greatest Hits - 82876895412 USD $10.86 Buy It Now 5 days
JOURNEY / OPEN ARMS GREATEST HITS JAPAN CD OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Journey - Greatest Hits (Best Of) (CD) 15 Greatest Hits - Nr Mint - Fast Postage USD $7.71 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits Live by Journey (Rock) (Cassette, Mar-1998, Columbia (USA)) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.25 Buy It Now
Lot 15 DVD greatest hits 70's 80's elton journey sade monkees bee gees righteous USD $4.99 [1 bids]
JOURNEY~VERY RARE SEALED LP~GREATEST HITS~1980 USA 1ST PRESS~NOT 180G~OUT/PRINT USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Journey's Greatest Hits by Journey (Rock) (Cassette, Oct-1996, Columbia (USA)) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.25 Buy It Now
LOT OF 3 JOURNEY CASSETTE TAPES-GREATEST HITS, ESCAPE, FRONTIERS USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits: Journey, Journey, Acceptable USD $3.98 Buy It Now 6 days
The Very Best Of Donna Summer CD The Journey 20 Greatest Hits USD $13.98 [0 bids]
Playlist:journey Greatest Hits Live - Journey USD $6.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Essential Journey 2 CD set 32 Greatest Hits USD $18.98 [0 bids]
Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 by Journey [Vinyl 2 LP] Brand New Sealed! USD $24.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Journey, Journey - Greatest Hits Audio CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Journey - Greatest Hits 2 (Ogv) (2011) - New - Long Play Record USD $19.56 Buy It Now 7 days
JOURNEY / GREATEST HITS LIVE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
JOURNEY GREATEST HITS - CD 1988 USD $3.85 Buy It Now 7 days
0 result found for "JOURNEY"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy JOURNEY music online Buy JOURNEY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JOURNEY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JOURNEY Greatest Hits ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

JOURNEY Greatest Hits reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars Journey´s first compilation brings out only the hits, as the title honestly indicates. It is really for the ones who want to get the radio friendly material and the great pop songs of the late 70´s to the mid 80´s. Journey was a much maligned band for its chart success, but they were quite a talented bunch from the very start. While there is little prog here, it is also clear the band had the technique, the background and the songwriting ability to be reckon as something that went beyond the current pop hits of the time. Their prog leanings were much more evident on their first works, but it left a strong mark even at their most commercial stuff anyway. I had to admire those guys (who also were very good live). Neal Schon is a fine guitar player, has his own style and knows how to play good without too much showing off. And Steve Perry is one of the great singers of the 20th century.

I´d call this album good, simple and straight. It does not show the best of the band, though. They had much more to offer. If you´re looking for a more complete overview of Journey (Steve Perry era only) I recommend you get The Essential Journey or, in the case of rareties, the Time3 boxset. Greatest Hits is maybe the cheapest to buy, but is limited to the obvious, more well known songs. 2,5 stars.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184045) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 29, 2008

Review by rushfan4
3 stars I DID IT FOR THE GIRL.

It was 1988/1989, my freshman year in college. My musical tastes were mostly into the popular metal of the day such as bands like Poison, Van Halen, Motley Crue, and Def Leppard. My favorite band at that time was probably Metallica. I had just attended my first concert which was the Monsters of Rock which consisted of Van Halen, The Scorpions, Metallica, Dokken, and Kingdom Come. I was also just starting to get into progressive rock as it was about this time that I purchased my first Rush, Yes, and ELP albums.

Anyhow, as I mentioned it was my freshman year in college, I was working part-time and taking 4 classes in the afternoons or the evenings. In two of my four classes was Becky, a nice looking girl who was a year older than me, but had attended the same high school as me. Although we didn't really know each other well, we gravitated towards each other in the sea of unfamiliar faces within the classrooms. Being the consumate geek/nerd I quicky became pretty enamored with her, since most girls our age barely gave me the time of day. One conversation led to another and she tells me that her favorite band is Journey. Of course, I had heard of Journey and I liked Wheel In the Sky, but I wasn't really familiar with them. Although, they had had some pretty legendary free concerts a couple of miles from my home, before my time. Cars parked on the main streets. Drunk and stoned fans having sex everywhere. Fact or fiction, I don't know, but that was what I knew about Journey..

Determined to impress the girl, I ran over to the record store that weekend and lo and behold Journey had just released this Greatest Hits album. The first time I played this album was one of the most surreal listening experiences that I have ever had. As each song came on, I realized that I had heard it before and liked it. Of the 15 songs on the album, I knew and liked at least 10 of them. I just had no idea that they were all done by Journey. Years of casually listening to the radio without really paying attention. Anyhow, I was pretty excited that I'd be able to go back to Becky and tell her what I heard and that even though I hadn't realized it, I liked Journey too.

In the case that anyone has even read this review this far and is wondering whether our hero got the girl; he didn't. She had a summer job working on Mackinac Island and she wasn't interested in me because she had a boyfriend who lived up there. True or not I don't really know. We remained friends throughout the remainder of the semester, and then went our separate ways to new classes and the remainders of our lives. I have no idea whatever happened to Becky, but I have her to thank for helping me get through one semester of college towards earning my bachelor's degree, and a lifelong love of Journey.

Journey's Greatest Hits is another compilation that I absolutely love and found to be an excellent introduction into a band that I didn't know that I already knew. However, being that the music is mostly AOR and this is a prog site the best rating that I can give it is 3 stars. Some prog fans will like this, but many won't. It is good, but not essential.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#187574) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 01, 2008

Review by Sinusoid
1 stars Greatest hits sets really aren't my thing. I prefer to explore the proper studio albums of the artist to see if there's any little known gems that I might like. I also don't really care for bands or songs that have been massively overexposed by the mainstream culture, and this version of Journey happens to be one of those bands. Steve Perry's voice has become ridiculously grating to my ears to the point where I can barely stand it anymore. Couple that with the tune selection here as nothing more than cheap radio hits with little instrumental highlights that get old before they're even over. There's really nothing progressive about anything here, so if you want to hear anything musically stimulating, just pass this one up.

Send comments to Sinusoid (BETA) | Report this review (#200190) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 22, 2009

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'Greatest Hits' - Journey (Compilation)

As far as the general public is concerned, this is a fantastic collection of Journey's best known moments during their career. Songs like 'Separate Ways' and 'Don't Stop Believin' are represented here, and offer a good dose of (albeit commercial) rock that this prog listener can even appreciate. There's no contest as to whether or not the band (during this phase) was an arena rock band, but nontheless, Journey was and is a talented band with a penchant for writing good, catchy songs.

I daresay that this is the definitive greatest hits collection of the band, but it would have been nice if their progressive phase (being mainly their first album) was represented here, although I can certainly see why it wasn't included. While it's probably showing the band at it's instrumental peak, many people would prefer to have something so different from the rest of the band's catalog left out.

Don't expect prog here, but you can expect some good rock songs and a handful of ballads thrown into the mix.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#234326) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 23, 2009

Review by snobb
3 stars In early eighties, still as schoolboy,I listened Journey and even loved some their songs ( never-full album, because they never had full strong album even then for me).So, I found almost all these songs there ,in their first compilation. No chances to hear there something from their very early jazz-rock albums, only AOR hits ( what is writen on cover).

Looking from now ( and when listening that CD with improved sound), music is melodic, energetic and very simple. I still like vocal and acoustic piano in few places, and some melodies still sounds nostalgic for me. But nothing really good about music - you will hardly find any prog there. Let say, their golden hits dated bad.

Only good thing there is they still sound better than in their new albums ( of 21 century). Vocal and melodies of old songs are still attractive in moments.

Generally, can't see why someone could be interested in that album. For heavy fans only. 2,5 points.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#251186) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars As a teenager, I wore this Journey compilation out because it contained a healthy portion of Journey's most beloved classic rock hits. It easily encouraged me to acquire several of their studio albums, which I found contained few really excellent tracks that were not included here. The album opens with one of my favorite Journey songs (because I certainly couldn't choose one), "Only the Young," which was featured on the 1985 film Vision Quest. As compilations go, this is an exceptional one, highlighting the best of Steve Perry-era Journey (and to be frank, what came before him was a different band altogether). At barely over an hour, I would have liked to have seen a few of the Gregg Rolie-led compositions during Steve Perry's lengthy tenure, as I've always felt the two singers provided a remarkable contrast with each other. Namely, I would have liked to have seen "Feeling That Way" and "Anytime," which, considering the radio airplay that one still gets today, would have been an obvious choice. I also think the rather unnoticed gem from Departure, "Someday Soon" would have made a fine addition. However, the merits of this semi-career-spanning compilation far outweigh its flaws, and for anyone who wants a nearly perfect sample of the glory days of Journey, one need look no further.

Send comments to Epignosis (BETA) | Report this review (#264187) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Post a review of JOURNEY "Greatest Hits"