MAIDEN VOYAGE

Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage album cover

Buy HERBIE HANCOCK Music
Studio Album, released in 1965

1. Maiden Voyage (7:53)
2. The Eye Of The Hurricane (5:57)
3. Little One (8:43)
4. Survival Of The Fittest (9:59)
5. Dolphin Dance (9:16)

Total time 41:48

- Herbie Hancock / piano, composer

With:
- Freddie Hubbard / trumpet
- George Coleman / tenor saxophone
- Ron Carter / bass
- Anthony Williams / drums

Recorded on March 17, 1965 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Artwork: Reid Miles (design & photo)

LP Blue Note ‎- BLP 4195 (1965, US) Mono version
LP Blue Note ‎- BST 84195 (1965, US) Stereo version

CD Blue Note ‎- CDP-7 46339 2 (1986, US)
CD Blue Note ‎- 7243 4 95331 2 7 (1999, US) 24-bit remaster by Rudy Van Gelder

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage Music

Blue Note 2014
$14.29
Empyrean Isles And Maiden Voyage [Blu-ray Audio]Empyrean Isles And Maiden Voyage [Blu-ray Audio]
Blue Note 2015
$22.70
Blue Note Japan 1995
$24.99
Remastered
Universal Japan 2013
$115.38
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - Music Matters JazzHerbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - Music Matters Jazz
Remastered · Limited Collector's Edition · HiFi Sound
Music Matters Jazz
$333.90
Maiden Voyage [Vinyl]Maiden Voyage [Vinyl]
Limited Edition · Remastered
Toshiba EMI Japan 2008
Boxed Set 4CD My Point of View/Empyrean Isles/Maiden Voyage/Speak Like a Child by Herbie HancockBoxed Set 4CD My Point of View/Empyrean Isles/Maiden Voyage/Speak Like a Child by Herbie Hancock
EMI Gold
$202.88
Maiden Voyage by Herbie Hancock (1990-10-25)Maiden Voyage by Herbie Hancock (1990-10-25)
EMI Music UK
$48.74
Maiden Voyage by Herbie HancockMaiden Voyage by Herbie Hancock
Blue Note Records

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage Original Record 1966 Mono Blue Note USD $160.00 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage *NM* LP Blue Note Jazz Heritage DMM, play-tested USD $50.00 Buy It Now 5h 44m
HERBIE HANCOCK MAIDEN VOYAGE BLUE NOTE BST84195 JAPAN NM/NM USD $55.00 Buy It Now 6h 13m
HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage JAPAN CD TOCJ-4195 1995 OBI USD $36.99 Buy It Now 8h 8m
Maiden Voyage by Herbie Hancock (CD, Blue Note Records) Mint Condition, original USD $3.10 Buy It Now 11h 9m
HERBIE HANCOCK - TAKIN' OFF/MAIDEN VOYAGE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.87 Buy It Now 14h
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage LP - Blue Note - BST 84195 Stereo EXCELLENT USD $44.99 [0 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK-MAIDEN VOYAGE-JAPAN SHM-SACD Ltd/Ed K29 USD $30.00 [3 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW CD USD $55.69 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Herbie Hancock ?Maiden Voyage Japan CD USD $17.00 Buy It Now 21h 13m
LP Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage BST84195 BLUE NOTE US Vinyl USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22h 14m
Herbie Hancock "Maiden Voyage" Jazz LP Blue Note 84195 EX/VG DARK BLUE LABEL USD $13.00 [0 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE. JAPAN.OBI.MINI-LP SLEEVE USD $6.99 [1 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE - VINTAGE BLUE NOTE JAZZ VINYL LP USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HERBIE HANCOCK-MAIDEN VOYAGE-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I71 USD $38.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JAPAN MQA UHQCD Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage HI-RES Audio USD $31.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage US LP 1997 /3* USD $32.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Vibe Alive 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1988 B/W Maiden Voyage P USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Vibe Alive 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1988 B/W Maiden Voyage/P.Bop USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Vibe Alive 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1988 B/W Maiden Voyage P Bop USD $4.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Herbie Hancock / Maiden Voyage / Blue Note BST 84195 / USA LP Vinyl D131 USD $60.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW CD USD $32.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Herbie Hancock / Maiden Voyage / Blue Note BST-84195 / USA LP A5610 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage on Blue Note - Japan King LP NM GXK-8050 USD $29.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage CD NEW USD $13.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.95 Buy It Now 3 days
HERBIE HANCOCK MAIDEN VOYAGE 45 RPM NUMBERED EDITION ACOUS TECH AP AUDIOPHILE USD $77.42 Buy It Now 3 days
Herbie Hancock * Maiden Voyage Album * Blue Note 84195 * 12" Vinyl LP Record USD $34.05 [0 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE [REMASTER] NEW CD USD $8.94 Buy It Now 3 days
HERBIE HANCOCK "Maiden Voyage" Vinyl LP 2014 Blue Note 84195 NM / NM USD $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - Maiden Voyage - CD BLUE NOTE 46339 - 1986 - Jazz Piano USD $8.55 Buy It Now 3 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - TAKIN' OFF/MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW CD USD $9.58 Buy It Now 3 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage Blue Note 84195 Liberty stereo RVG Ron Carter USD $6.99 [0 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage CD JAPAN 1986 CP32-5237 NEW s5703 USD $325.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HERBIE HANCOCK-MAIDEN VOYAGE-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I71 USD $48.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Maiden Voyage [Remaster] Herbie Hancock (CD) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage CD 1999 Like New Condition USD $3.69 Buy It Now 5 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (NEW CD) USD $8.50 Buy It Now 5 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - EMPYREAN ISLES MAIDEN VOYAGE, 2015 EU BLU-RAY AUDIO + DOWNLOAD USD $31.99 Buy It Now 5 days
HERBIE HANCOCK "MAIDEN VOYAGE" BLUE NOTE 1986 ORIGINAL CDP 7463392 CLASSIC JAZZ USD $2.61 Buy It Now 6 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage LP - Blue Note - BLP 4195 Mono DG RVG Ear NY USA USD $6.50 [2 bids]
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage LP - Blue Note - BST 84195 RVG USD $6.00 [2 bids]
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage Vinyl LP USD $19.98 Buy It Now 6 days
HERBIE HANCOCK "Maiden Voyage" FIRST PRESSING Blue Note Stereo 84195 Vinyl NM USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Herbie Hancock ?Maiden Voyage Japan CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Herbie Hancock- Maiden Voyage- Blue Note BST 84195- EX/VG+ USD $64.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HERBIE HANCOCK-HERBIE HANCOCK:MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW VINYL RECORD USD $42.98 Buy It Now 6 days
herbie hancock 2 mint cd set w/maiden voyage & speak like a child 1985 blue note USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW CD USD $20.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Herbie Hancock : Maiden Voyage CD USD $4.84 Buy It Now 7 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage [ CD] USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage LP Mint- BST 84195 France OBI Vinyl Record USD $40.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - CD (1999 Blue Note Jazz) 1965 USD $7.85 Buy It Now 7 days
Maiden Voyage - Hancock,Herbie LP Free Shipping! USD $22.22 Buy It Now 7 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage 602537730674 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $17.53 Buy It Now 8 days
Maiden Voyage by Herbie Hancock (CD, Mar-1995, Blue Note Records) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE Blue Note Vinyl LP! Freddie Hubbard Tony Williams USD $18.95 Buy It Now 8 days
CANNONBALL ADDERLEY Autumn Leaves HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage JAPAN 45RPM EP USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
CANNONBALL ADDERLEY Autumn Leaves HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage JAPAN 45RPM W/OBI USD $69.99 Buy It Now 8 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE - BLUE NOTE-CDP-546339 - "SEALED" USD $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (1999) USD $3.93 Buy It Now 9 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage [CD] USD $9.29 Buy It Now 9 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (1999) USD $8.21 Buy It Now 9 days
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $28.54 Buy It Now 9 days
HANCOCK, Herbie - Maiden Voyage (75th Anniversary reissue) - Vinyl (LP) USD $28.10 Buy It Now 9 days
Maiden Voyage: Music Of Herbie Hancock - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $29.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage NEW CD USD $6.54 Buy It Now 10 days
Herbie Hancock MAIDEN VOYAGE Blue Note 75th Anniversary NEW SEALED VINYL LP USD $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SPECIAL ISSUE / HERBIE HANCOCK MAIDEN VOYAGE / BLUE NOTE HEAVY WEIGHT SILVER OBI USD $119.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Maiden Voyage, Herbie Hancock VINYL LP & CD, Nov-2008, Blue Note, 180 GRAM USD $28.64 Buy It Now 11 days
Herbie Hancock We Love Blue Note W/OBI TOCJ-5966 Japan CD 1995 maiden voyage USD $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage LP 1975 Blue Note reissue VG++ USD $26.33 Buy It Now 11 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage [CD] USD $8.90 Buy It Now 12 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage JAPAN Blu-ray Audio PROZ-4009 2015 NEW USD $82.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Herbie Hancock "Maiden Voyage" Blue Note Japan TOCJ-6405 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Maiden Voyage [Remaster] by Herbie Hancock (CD, Apr-1999, Blue Note (Label)) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
HERBIE HANCOCK MAIDEN VOYAGE JAPAN CD 3500yen CP35 RARE SONY 2A1 VERSION USD $79.99 Buy It Now 12 days
HERBIE HANCOCK "Maiden Voyage" 1984 (BLUE NOTE/ Audiophile Edition/PROMO) SEALED USD $25.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage [New Vinyl LP] USD $19.53 Buy It Now 13 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage [New Vinyl LP] USD $21.39 Buy It Now 13 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage CD 1965 Classic Oceanic Jazz Freddie Hubbard Oop USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
HERBIE HANCOCK VIBE ALIVE / MAIDEN VOYAGE / P.BOP 1988 DUTCH 7" CBS Records Used USD $14.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage 077774633925 USA CD T4122 USD $7.19 Buy It Now 14 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage CD USD $5.10 Buy It Now 14 days
Maiden Voyage by Hancock, Herbie USD $2.47 Buy It Now 15 days
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - LP Vinyl Record USD $14.88 Buy It Now 15 days
New Maiden Voyage - Hancock, Herbie - Blues Vinyl USD $22.59 Buy It Now 15 days
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.01 Buy It Now 16 days
Maiden Voyage ('99 Dig.Remas.) - Herbie Hancock Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $13.27 Buy It Now 16 days
LP: Herbie Hancock - MAIDEN VOYAGE - 1965 Liberty Records No Plastylite Ear VG++ USD $125.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage CD Japan Limited Edition 1986 CP32-5237 BLUE NOTE USD $4.88 Buy It Now 17 days
Maiden Voyage Herbie Hancock (CD) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage 2010 Jazz 12" LP 45RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $50.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage limited 180g green vinyl lp RSD 2015 Blue Note USD $28.64 Buy It Now 17 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage 1997 Blue Note Reissue Hubbard Coleman Carter NM USD $25.00 Buy It Now 18 days
HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage LP Blue Note France 1982 NM USD $22.42 Buy It Now 18 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage Vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $28.42 Buy It Now 18 days
HERBIE HANCOCK / MAIDEN VOYAGE JAPAN CD OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Herbie Hancock Maiden Voyage Blue Note Liberty Stereo BST 84195 Ex USD $45.00 Buy It Now 19 days
HERBIE HANCOCK - MAIDEN VOYAGE NEW CD USD $32.97 Buy It Now 19 days

More places to buy HERBIE HANCOCK music online Buy HERBIE HANCOCK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage ratings distribution

HERBIE HANCOCK Maiden Voyage reviews

Review by snobb
5 stars Perfect album still from 60-s: nothing in common with later Hancock fusion, but highest level cool jazz. All musicians are stars there: Freddie Hubbard was absolut cool jazz trumpet star, bassist Ron Carter and Coleman (sax) as well. Tony Williams ( future fusion star) is still in very beginning of his career.

The music is still far away from Hancock later fusion and synthesizer compositions, there we hear cool jazz in it's best tradition. All songs are strong, but I love tha last one - Dolphin dance. Acoustic piano composition with brass interplays with catching melodism and light nostalgy.

Excelent cool jazz album, cuold be recommended to all jazz lovers. For Hancock fusion works better search in his more later works.

4 stars I must admit that when it comes to traditional Jazz like "Kind Of Blue" by Miles Davis it's like throwing pearls to swine as far as my appreciation of it goes. Just not a fan at all. In fact any music from the fifties and early sixties is for me like watching a black and white TV screen. The colour came (when it comes to Jazz) in the later sixties with "In A Silent Way" or even better "Elastic Rock"(NUCLEUS) from 1970. I guess my growing up on heavy music like SABBATH, ZEPPELIN, RUSH and AC/DC sort of spoiled me for the so called finer things in music. I wouldn't change a thing though. So you can imagine my hesitation at getting "Maiden Voyage" from Herbie Hancock. Hesitation because it was released in 1965. Now I knew "A Love Supreme" by Coltrane was released the same year but I was worried about this Hancock album being too traditional. I saw it a few weeks ago in a used record shop and again went over the lineup with Hancock on piano, Williams on drums, Hubbard on trumpet, Coleman on sax and Carter on bass and decided I was going for it. This album is considered a classic by most Jazz enthusiasts and after many listens I have to admit it's pretty good. I like it better than "Kind Of Blue" but I still wouldn't be giving this 4 stars if it wasn't for the opening track which for me is by far the best song on here.

"Maiden Voyage" opens with the piano and drums standing out and when the trumpet comes in i'm smiling and thinking of NUCLEUS. This is easy going and beautiful. "The Eye Of The Hurricane" is uptempo with lots going on. Piano and bass come to the fore before 3 1/2 minutes as the drums continue.The brass is back 5 1/2 minutes in. "Little One" is laid back as horns and piano casually take turns leading.

"Survival Of The Fittest" is where Williams puts on a bit of a show before it kicks in with horns to an uptempo mode. Another brief drum show around 3 1/2 minutes. A piano solo before 7 minutes. "Dolphin Dance" is relaxed throughout. By the way this is an instrumental concept album about the sea. As Herbie says in the liner notes "This music attempts to capture it's vastness and majesty, the splendor of a sea-going vessel on it's maiden voyage, the graceful beauty of the playful dolphins, the constant struggle for survival of even the tiniest of sea creatures, and the awesome destructive power of the hurricane, nemesis of seamen". That's what's up !

Barely 4 stars.

Review by progrules
4 stars I can't help myself but listening to Maiden Voyage after having listened to Sextant and Crossings quite a lot of times is like coddling oneself with a nice warm bath or something. My first experience with Hancock's music was The Prisoner and that's more or less the same style as this earlier Maiden Voyage. And I must admit this is the Hancock I prefer (over the "Mwandishi-Hancock").

Okay, I admit this is far less challenging and maybe even less interesting but I can't help being a sucker for real music and in this case main stream jazz like also Davis plays it in most cases. It's even a legitimate question whether this is prog at all. Probably just jazz prog related. But since also his main stream jazz albums are in the Archives I feel warranted to review them as well. Even though I will not check out all (some 40 ?) of them I guess... I will have to add that it's an excellent addition to any jazz collection (instead of any prog collection)

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
5 stars This is the little sister of Kind of Blue. Like her six-years-older brother, there are five pieces of magnificent jazz featuring piano, trumpet, saxophone, bass, and drums. While I prefer Bill Evans to Herbie Hancock as a pianist, Hancock is a more versatile player who would get to show off this versatility (sadly, a strung-out Evans wouldn't make it past 1980). Each performance offers something of value to its respective piece and thus the album as a whole. I cannot imagine someone who enjoys Kind of Blue or jazz in general dismissing this masterpiece.

"Maiden Voyage" Featuring one of the greatest melodic motifs in jazz music, "Maiden Voyage" boasts a steady piano making extensive use of minor seventh chords. The lead saxophone ranges from smooth and traditional to rapid and dizzying. Hancock's elegant piano takes over with a pleasing chord melody. As the title suggests, the music causes one to envision the grandeur of the sea on a cloudless day whilst aboard a virgin vessel.

"The Eye of the Hurricane" This more upbeat fare has a greater initial emphasis on the trumpet and the nimble rhythm section. The second half retains the latter but replaces the trumpet with a rapid series of single piano notes that have not only a "falling-down-the-stairs" quality, but a "falling-up-the-stairs" quality too!

"Little One" Toning things down to a sleepy jazz lullaby, "Little One" offers soothing piano and trumpet. Hancock's choice of runs is playful and relaxing at once. The bass solo sneaks in gradually, like a father who wonders why his child is up playing when she should be in bed. His gentle but sturdy voice shows her back to her place, and she complies, drifting off to pleasant dreams.

"Survival of the Fittest" Beginning with a brief drum solo, this fourth piece erupts into a lively shindig kicked off by trumpet. The rapidly alternating notes of the various instruments are like flirtatious preteens ticking one another and instigating a pillow fight. As most of the rest of the musicians take a breather, Hancock keeps the party alive with a sprightly cadenza.

"Dolphin Dance" Returning to the motif-bookended smooth jazz of "Maiden Voyage," this piece provides an appropriate denouement. As cliché as it may be, when I listen to this tune, my mind always conjures up aged lovers enjoying a dance together; maybe that aged couple will be my wife and me someday down the road, and that'd be nice.

Review by Anthony H.
5 stars Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage [1965]

Rating: 9/10

Not only is Maiden Voyage the peak of Herbie Hancock's early period, it is also one of the greatest jazz albums ever released. Although Herbie's 60s albums certainly do receive large amounts of acclaim within jazz circles, it seems like they're overshadowed by giants like Miles Davis and John Coltrane. This is unfortunate, considering that Maiden Voyage is a record of the same caliber as classics such as Sketches of Spain and My Favorite Things.

The quality of a jazz record is usually directly tied to the skill of its musicians, and this album is no exception. Featured is here is one of the strongest quintets ever assembled. Herbie himself sounds incredible, of course, but his performance is quite restrained, especially for a frontman. He does solo a few times, but his piano playing is mostly rhythmic; it is glue that keeps the rest of the band together. George Coleman plays some tasty tenor sax, and Ron Carter's subtle bass ties the music together in an even more seamless manner.

In terms of pure musicianship, however, there are two real stars here: Freddie Hubbard on trumpet and Tony Williams on drums. Hubbard's playing here is transcendental; there are few trumpet players, living or dead, who can get such a glorious tone out of the instrument. His solo in the title track is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever heard in jazz. Williams is an esteemed drummer, and his performance on this album demonstrates why. He moves past normal "ba-bum-tsh" jazz drumming, instead delivering an intricate and sophisticated performance that adds another layer of complexity to the music.

Although this is a pure hard-bop record that bears little resemblance to the long-form fusion of Crossings or the electro-funk of Head Hunters, this is not album bereft of progressive sensibilities. The layers of instrumentation on each piece are nothing short of astounding, and the complexity of the arrangements moves beyond what normal for jazz up to this point. Maiden Voyage is a jazz classic in every sense of the term; every element of the music, from the composition itself to the beautiful musicianship, is executed nearly flawlessly. This is essential listening for anybody even slightly interested in jazz.

Review by Warthur
4 stars Smells good; is it fusion yet? No, not by a stretch - electric instruments haven't come out to play yet, the rock and funk influences of Herbie's 1970s output aren't yet in evidence, and by and large the music here is rooted in the post-bop genre. But the same time, I detect in Herbie's subtle piano tones here a foretaste of the sort of dreamy electric piano textures which he and Chick Corea would conjure up at the behest of Miles Davis four years later on In a Silent Way. On top of that, Maiden Voyage is a perfectly strong album in its own right, offering a relaxing journey on the oceans of post-bop.

5 stars I do not know if I would necessarily categorize this album as jazz-rock fusion, but I am ever so glad the Maiden Voyage has made it into the Progarchives lists! (a side note: isn't that incredible that Herbie Hancock, who'd come up with this masterpiece 50 years ago, is still in business!) To ... (read more)

Report this review (#915804) | Posted by Argonaught | Monday, February 18, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HERBIE HANCOCK "Maiden Voyage"