I AM THE BLOODY EARTH

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride I Am the Bloody Earth album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. I Am the Bloody Earth (6:37)
2. Transcending (Into the Exquisite) (8:39)
3. Crown of Sympathy (Remix) (11:10)

Search MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth lyrics

- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums
- Ghost of GGFH / guest vocals on track 1

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth Music

Peaceville UK 2014
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 1991 Peaceville ORG US $17.99 [0 bids]
55m 32s
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
1h
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS - ELEGY CD NEVERMORE ARCH ENEMY TIAMAT MY DYING BRIDE GRAVE ENSLAVED US $2.49 [4 bids]
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.60 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.60 Buy It Now 3h 45m
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $1.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Anathema - The Silent Enigma first press lp vinyl my dying bride katatonia US $59.99 Buy It Now 7h 53m
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 9h 58m
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 9h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - Angel & the Dark River (CD 1995) METAL US $13.06 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $13.06 [0 bids]
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.27 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $16.82 Buy It Now 11h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $29.38 Buy It Now 12h 38m
AMORPHIS POSTER !!!!!! Powerwolf/Insomnium/Paradise Lost/My Dying Bride/Anathema US $5.55 Buy It Now 14h 2m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette , Made In Poland US $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 17m
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (Vinyl, Jan-2014, Peaceville Records... US $22.53 Buy It Now 14h 56m
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.96 Buy It Now 15h 38m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 16h 22m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 16h 25m
My Dying Bride Evinta EBVILE001, EBVILE002 US $88.48 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $35.27 Buy It Now 17h 40m
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 17h 52m
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 17h 52m
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.85 Buy It Now 18h
my dying bride limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 25m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 20h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 21h
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $8.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $6.70 Buy It Now 1 day
34.788%...Complete [Bonus Track] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jun-2004,... US $9.31 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $7.57 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings CD Box Set Limited Edition 2006 US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DEPRESY Sighting LE DIGI 1999 Shindy Prod. Septic Flesh My Dying Bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peaceville US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Lost US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE RARE UKR ORIGINAL BOOKLET CD GOTHIC DOOM METAL!! US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NOVEMBERS DOOM - Aphotic (CD 2011) factory sealed My Dying Bride Draconian Opeth US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea morgion evoken baroness neurosis my dying bride US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
thurisaz - circadian rhytm slipcase axamenta finntroll my dying bride evoken US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Introducing... by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2013, 2 Discs, Recall) US $6.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA - JUDGEMENT - CD ALBUM 1999 / PORCUPINE TREE / MY DYING BRIDE US $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA - DISCOURAGED ONES AVANTGARDE 1998 PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE US $39.90 Buy It Now 1 day
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $41.77 Buy It Now 1 day
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel And Dark River / Live At The Dynamo RARE 2Cd Fierce US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES LPx2 UK 801056840714 Peaceville new US $14.98 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars I Am the Bloody Earth is an EP release by UK experimental doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. There are 3 tracks on the EP which has a total playing time of 26:26 minutes. I remember when I found I Am the Bloody Earth in one of my favorite metal stores back in the day ( that was before the internet stores ruined the economy of physical special music stores). Being blown away by the full-length studio album Turn Loose the Swans (1993) that preceeded the EP, I was naturally very interested in purchasing I Am the Bloody Earth.

The EP starts with the title track which sounds like an outtake from Turn Loose the Swans. Without knowing this for sure I´m actually pretty certain that it is. The track features guest vocals by Ghost of GGFH. GGFH toured in support to My Dying Bride on the tour for Turn Loose the Swans. I Am the Bloody Earth is an experimental doom/ death metal track with growling vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe and an interesting dissonant violin in one of the sections in the song. I think it´s obvious why the track was left off Turn Loose the Swans. Not that it´s bad but it´s not on par with the material on the album IMO. Transcending (Into the Exquisite) is a remix by Stevie Dachau which contains elements of various tracks from Turn Loose the Swans. It´s pretty interesting to begin with but outstays it´s welcome by several minutes. A bit too repetitive for my taste. The third track Crown of Sympathy (Remix) is as the name suggests a remix of Crown of Sympathy from Turn Loose the Swans. To my ears it sounds like someone just put the drum track through a chorus effect and not much else. It´s quite the disappointment really.

I remember being disappointed by I Am the Bloody Earth when I purchased it in 1994, and listening to the EP again after all these years doesn´t change that impression. The title track is allright, but neither of the two other tracks are very worthwhile if you ask me. Especially the remix of Crown of Sympathy sounds close to the original but without the punch. I´m not sure why you would release a remix that is so close in sound to the original just with a much weaker mix. So as it´s only the title track which is really worth listening to IMO I will give a 2 star rating.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#269532) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 04, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars The title track of this CD EP continues the stylistic line of "Turn Loose The Swans" album, merging softer strings to the melodies of brutal metal songs. But somehow this compositions does not however appear very interesting, unlike the glorious studio album recorded earlier year. The second song "Transcending (Into the Exquisite)" floats to the territories of industrial metal with sampled high-pitched rhythm elements and revisitations to the verses from previous long-player. I admit this is interesting move towards new ways of musical expression, but as a listener I do not enjoy this new direction. Also the remix of "Crown of Sympathy" feels totally pointless to me, so this EP did not manage to satisfy me in spite of the promising album covers and fine full CD's produced during the surrounding years.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#873084) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

2 stars Another EP included on the Trinity sampler. A sampler highly recommended for those interested in their earlier stuff, including that superb Symphonaire song. I Am the Bloody Earth is actually a pretty depressive EP. Both because of the title track, which is a classic funeral doom song and becau ... (read more)

Report this review (#474117) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Saturday, July 02, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "I Am the Bloody Earth"