I AM THE BLOODY EARTH

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride I Am the Bloody Earth album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. I Am the Bloody Earth (6:37)
2. Transcending (Into the Exquisite) (8:39)
3. Crown of Sympathy (Remix) (11:10)

Search MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth lyrics

- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums
- Ghost of GGFH / guest vocals on track 1

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth Music

Peaceville 2003
Angel & The Dark RiverAngel & The Dark River
Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
For Darkest EyesFor Darkest Eyes
Peaceville UK 2005
DVD$5.78
Songs of Darkness Words of LightSongs of Darkness Words of Light
Peaceville UK 2006
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $7.99 [0 bids]
33m 6s
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $10.69 Buy It Now 34m 8s
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
40m 14s
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
44m 14s
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
46m 47s
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-MEISTERWERK 1 (SEALED CD) (ENHANCED WITH VIDEO TRACK) US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) - New - Compact Disc US $13.21 Buy It Now 3h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The trash of naked limbs" 1992 on Peaceville US $32.49 Buy It Now 4h 11m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "Like gods of the sun" 1996 on Peaceville US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The angel and the dark river" 1995 on Peaceville US $12.49 Buy It Now 4h 17m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (2013) - New - Compact Disc US $10.60 Buy It Now 7h 58m
MARCHE FUNEBRE-NORIZON-CD-gloomy-dark-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
SENTENCED Shadows of The Past LP w/poster PARADISE LOST AMORPHIS MY DYING BRIDE US $16.50 [1 bids]
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - The Dreadful Hours - 2001 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.71 Buy It Now 16h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spyra Emporium" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!! US $55.00 Buy It Now 16h 57m
MY DYING BRIDE. trinity LICENSED STICKER US $4.28 Buy It Now 17h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE 2 CD ALBUMS - SONGS OF DARKNESS...- A Line Of Deathless Kings. US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD) US $20.98 Buy It Now 18h 46m
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $6.18 Buy It Now 19h
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe NEW CD US $14.86 Buy It Now 19h 29m
The Vaulted Shadows [5/26] * by My Dying Bride (CD, May-2014, Peaceville... US $11.44 Buy It Now 19h 51m
Paramaecium Exhumed of the Earth CD Rex Records My Dying Bride Horde Antestor US $14.99 [0 bids]
Paramaecium Within the Ancient Foreest CD Pleitegeier Records My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
Paramaecium Echoes From the Ground CD Veridon My Dying Bride Horde Antestor US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - My Body is a Funeral DOG TAG - NEW in AUSTRALIA US $13.16 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA - JUDGMENT - 1999 CD - KATATONIA PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE ALCEST US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA - ALTERNATIVE 4 - 2003 CD - KATATONIA PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $6.85 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched [CD New] US $11.47 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / Japan US $9.50 [3 bids]
My Dying Bride "The Voice of the Wretched" Live Album, paradise lost, katatonia US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA "Dead End Kings", CD NEW, my dying bride, paradise lost, the gathering US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056830227] - NEW CD BOXSET US $13.67 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Voice Of The Wretched (NEW CD) US $15.84 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete (NEW CD) US $15.84 Buy It Now 1 day
COLD COLOURS s/t CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 [0 bids]
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) - New 2013 2 x CD Set n US $15.34 Buy It Now 1 day
CONFUSION CORPORATION Demo 94 My Dying Bride Prophecy of Doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Peaceville Germany CDVILEDH509 NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS - SEALED VINYL - lp record US $30.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST LOST PARADISE PICTURE LP 1990 PEACEVILLE anathema my dying bride US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride / Turn Loose the Swans JAPAN+1 OOP!!!!! *I US $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: The Angel And Dark River / For Darkest Eyes CD + DVD Set 2010 US $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 Digi US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 2 days
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Evinta 2 CD 2011 Peaceville Limited Special Edition Digibook NEW US $16.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River [CD New] US $11.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
THORR'S HAMMER - DOMMEDAGSNATT CD DOOM SUNN O))) FEMALE DEATH MY DYING BRIDE US $6.66 [0 bids]
Angel & The Dark River, My Dying Bride, Good US $6.67 Buy It Now 2 days
Trinity [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2013, Peaceville Records... US $7.58 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER Tape BUY UP TO 4 N PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $7.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - My Dying Bride (CD Only) No Art Read Listing US $0.01 [0 bids]
CHALICE OF DOOM Into Hypnagogia MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST SATURNUS DRACONIAN US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Theatre of Tragedy self-titled 1995 death doom My Dying Bride Katatonia US $4.99 [0 bids]
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
VICTIMS OF CREATION Symmetry Of Our Plagued Existence CATHEDRAL MY DYING BRIDE US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows (NEW CD) US $18.41 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $8.00 [0 bids]
Introducing My Dying Bride US $12.36 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire NEW CD US $14.86 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride The Angel And The Dark River UK Cassette Tape US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: A Map Of All Our Failures CD 2012 Peaceville CDVILEF407 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Trinity CD 2004 Bonus Tracks Peaceville UK CDVILED46 Digipak NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World [CD New] US $11.47 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - IN REQUIEM CD my dying bride draconian orphaned land alcest US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY [MY DYING BRIDE] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD US $13.49 Buy It Now 3 days
SATURNUS Saturn In Ascension CD!! DISEMBOWELMENT MY DYING BRIDE US $0.99 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun CD org 1996 Mayhem/Fierce Records promo US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Katatonia 'Saw You Drown' vinyl EP, rare, Opeth, Anathema, My Dying Bride US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - NEW CD US $11.51 Buy It Now 4 days
Introducing... by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2013, 2 Discs, Recall) US $7.15 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Deeper Down:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.20 Buy It Now 4 days
FATUM ELISUM s/t CD French deathdoom my dying bride, silencer, paradise lost US $11.98 Buy It Now 4 days
FATUM ELISUM Homo Nihilis CD French deathdoom my dying bride paradise lost DOOM US $11.98 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Evinta:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 12 US $28.20 Buy It Now 4 days
SARALEE Damnation to Salvation CD my dying bride gothic US $4.95 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride Light At The End Of The World CD Doom Metal US $9.36 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS - CDVILED110 US $14.14 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES [CD/DVD] [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.98 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY - Tape US $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (2009) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $11.50 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Ode to Woe (Live) (2008) CD+DVD NEW/SEALED Digibook SPEEDYPOST US $12.79 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity (2004) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $12.53 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD [Shape of Despair, Skepticism] US $8.00 [0 bids]
SOL Beast of Riddles, Monster of Light CD DUSK MY DYING BRIDE NEUROSIS MORGION US $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
sepultura metal maniacs magazine napalm death amorphis my dying bride rhapsody US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE I Am the Bloody Earth reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars I Am the Bloody Earth is an EP release by UK experimental doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. There are 3 tracks on the EP which has a total playing time of 26:26 minutes. I remember when I found I Am the Bloody Earth in one of my favorite metal stores back in the day ( that was before the internet stores ruined the economy of physical special music stores). Being blown away by the full-length studio album Turn Loose the Swans (1993) that preceeded the EP, I was naturally very interested in purchasing I Am the Bloody Earth.

The EP starts with the title track which sounds like an outtake from Turn Loose the Swans. Without knowing this for sure I´m actually pretty certain that it is. The track features guest vocals by Ghost of GGFH. GGFH toured in support to My Dying Bride on the tour for Turn Loose the Swans. I Am the Bloody Earth is an experimental doom/ death metal track with growling vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe and an interesting dissonant violin in one of the sections in the song. I think it´s obvious why the track was left off Turn Loose the Swans. Not that it´s bad but it´s not on par with the material on the album IMO. Transcending (Into the Exquisite) is a remix by Stevie Dachau which contains elements of various tracks from Turn Loose the Swans. It´s pretty interesting to begin with but outstays it´s welcome by several minutes. A bit too repetitive for my taste. The third track Crown of Sympathy (Remix) is as the name suggests a remix of Crown of Sympathy from Turn Loose the Swans. To my ears it sounds like someone just put the drum track through a chorus effect and not much else. It´s quite the disappointment really.

I remember being disappointed by I Am the Bloody Earth when I purchased it in 1994, and listening to the EP again after all these years doesn´t change that impression. The title track is allright, but neither of the two other tracks are very worthwhile if you ask me. Especially the remix of Crown of Sympathy sounds close to the original but without the punch. I´m not sure why you would release a remix that is so close in sound to the original just with a much weaker mix. So as it´s only the title track which is really worth listening to IMO I will give a 2 star rating.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#269532) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 04, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars The title track of this CD EP continues the stylistic line of "Turn Loose The Swans" album, merging softer strings to the melodies of brutal metal songs. But somehow this compositions does not however appear very interesting, unlike the glorious studio album recorded earlier year. The second song "Transcending (Into the Exquisite)" floats to the territories of industrial metal with sampled high-pitched rhythm elements and revisitations to the verses from previous long-player. I admit this is interesting move towards new ways of musical expression, but as a listener I do not enjoy this new direction. Also the remix of "Crown of Sympathy" feels totally pointless to me, so this EP did not manage to satisfy me in spite of the promising album covers and fine full CD's produced during the surrounding years.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#873084) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

2 stars Another EP included on the Trinity sampler. A sampler highly recommended for those interested in their earlier stuff, including that superb Symphonaire song. I Am the Bloody Earth is actually a pretty depressive EP. Both because of the title track, which is a classic funeral doom song and becau ... (read more)

Report this review (#474117) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Saturday, July 02, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "I Am the Bloody Earth"