BLUE SKY NOISE

Circa Survive

Circa Survive Blue Sky Noise album cover

Buy CIRCA SURVIVE Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Strange Terrain (3:57)
2. Get Out (3:10)
3. Glass Arrows (4:12)
4. I Felt Free (3:56)
5. Imaginary Enemy (4:24)
6. Through the Desert Alone (4:07)
7. Frozen Creek (5:16)
8. Fever Dreams (4:35)
9. Spirit of the Stairwell (5:30)
10. The Longest Mile (4:04)
11. Compendium (1:49)
12. Dyed in the Wool (4:56)

Total time 49:56

Search CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise lyrics

Search CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise tabs

- Anthony Green / vocals
- Colin Frangicetto / guitar
- Brendan Ekstrom / guitar
- Nick Beard / bass
- Steve Clifford / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

CIRCA SURVIVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise Music

Blue Sky NoiseBlue Sky Noise
Atlantic 2010
SEALED Circa Survive JUTURNA! orange vinyl record lp deja entendu blue sky noise USD $110.00 Buy It Now 16h 22m
CIRCA SURVIVE - BLUE SKY NOISE - NEW CD USD $9.94 Buy It Now 22h 56m
Circa Survive Blue Sky Noise Vinyl LP 12" Record Translucent Blue 2010 Descensus USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise NEW CD ALBUM USD $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (NEW CD) USD $18.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Circa Survive VIOLENT WAVES vinyl record LP juturna on letting go blue sky noise USD $33.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BLUE SKY NOISE BY CIRCA SURVIVE (CD) USD $19.92 Buy It Now 4 days
CIRCA SURVIVE - BLUE SKY NOISE [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD USD $13.65 Buy It Now 5 days
CIRCA SURVIVE: Blue Sky Noise: CD NEW USD $16.17 Buy It Now 6 days
Blue Sky Noise - Circa Survive (2010, CD New) USD $12.96 Buy It Now 7 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise [CD New] USD $12.58 Buy It Now 8 days
Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive (CD, Apr-2010, Atlantic (Label) Tested! Works! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Circa Survive-Blue Sky Noise CD NEW USD $15.11 Buy It Now 10 days
Blue Sky Noise [Bonus Tracks] by Circa Survive (CD, Apr-2010, Atlantic (Label)) USD $18.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (CD New) USD $17.33 Buy It Now 13 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise [CD New] USD $16.63 Buy It Now 13 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise NEW CD ALBUM USD $15.16 Buy It Now 13 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise DELUXE EDITION 2x12 VINYL LP BLACK 180g USD $200.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (Dlx) (2010) - New - Compact Disc USD $13.96 Buy It Now 16 days
Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive (CD, Apr-2010, Atlantic (Label)) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 18 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise CD WEA/ATLANTIC USD $20.79 Buy It Now 18 days
CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise (CD 2010) w/Bonus Tracks 16 Songs FREE SHIPPING USD $15.25 Buy It Now 18 days
CIRCA SURVIVE Juturna Vinyl (Orange Marble) LP *sealed Blue Sky Noise OLG saosin USD $139.98 Buy It Now 19 days
CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise deluxe Vinyl LP SEALED juturna on letting go saosin USD $289.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Blue Sky Noise [Bonus Tracks] by Circa Survive (CD, Apr-2010, Atlantic Lab Used USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Blue Sky Noise - Circa Survive USD $11.05 Buy It Now 21 days
CIRCA SURVIVE - BLUE SKY NOISE (DLX) NEW CD USD $21.06 Buy It Now 21 days
Blue Sky Noise, Circa Survive, New CD USD $13.69 Buy It Now 22 days
Circa Survive-Blue Sky Noise CD NEW USD $18.75 Buy It Now 27 days
Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive *New CD* USD $13.70 Buy It Now 27 days
Blue Sky Noise - Survive Circa New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $17.63 Buy It Now 28 days
CIRCA SURVIVE - BLUE SKY NOISE NEW CD USD $16.73 Buy It Now 29 days
Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Blue Sky Noise - Survive Circa New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $23.00 Buy It Now 29 days
CIRCA SURVIVE Juturna Vinyl (RED) LP Blue Sky Noise OLG descensus saosin Intuit USD $179.98 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CIRCA SURVIVE music online Buy CIRCA SURVIVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CIRCA SURVIVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise ratings distribution

CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I abandoned concept of "genre of my liking" some time ago, so I can't say that I don't like this kind of music. Nah, the closest would probably be "The Dear Hunter" with performance similar to emo, only done in Prog way (variable, interesting, full of twists, yet melody hooks). Here, screaming and melody remains, but not much more. And I think that this kind of music works with you only if you like this kind of music. Otherwise, it's ranging from listenable and annoying with some interesting points. It's quite long album, 49 minutes + 16 minutes of bonuses (if you have release with them).

2(+), consider that 1)I have heard a lot of music like Circa Survive is making here (genre popular these days), 2)There's not much Prog in this music, if there is something 3)it's quite repetitive. No from me on this one.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#293283) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 03, 2010

4 stars I'll be perfectly honest. Circa are not a prog band. They are a true-to-god Indie rock band. Whilst I would not usually even contemplate listening to Indie, Circa have always been one of the bands to grab my attention. This was propelled even further with this effort, a great display of spangl ... (read more)

Report this review (#284824) | Posted by Laurelles | Friday, June 04, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I want to begin by saying that I have deep respect for Anthony Green's work in Circa, as well as with The Sound of Animals Fighting, Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer, Good Old War, etc. Steve Clifford and Nick Beard have laid down some of the most badass rhythm section work to date. I adore J ... (read more)

Report this review (#278993) | Posted by iheartjaco | Thursday, April 22, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I didn't know what to expect from this album with their first single "Get out" which is a badass piece of work opening to a new style keeping their signature melodies but with tighter guitar parts. The first listens of the album left me unsatisfied but I can't stop myself listening to it. I receive ... (read more)

Report this review (#277855) | Posted by OceanTree | Wednesday, April 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CIRCA SURVIVE "Blue Sky Noise"