BLUE SKY NOISE

Circa Survive

Circa Survive Blue Sky Noise album cover

Buy CIRCA SURVIVE Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Strange Terrain (3:57)
2. Get Out (3:10)
3. Glass Arrows (4:12)
4. I Felt Free (3:56)
5. Imaginary Enemy (4:24)
6. Through the Desert Alone (4:07)
7. Frozen Creek (5:16)
8. Fever Dreams (4:35)
9. Spirit of the Stairwell (5:30)
10. The Longest Mile (4:04)
11. Compendium (1:49)
12. Dyed in the Wool (4:56)

Total time 49:56

Search CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise lyrics

Search CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise tabs

- Anthony Green / vocals
- Colin Frangicetto / guitar
- Brendan Ekstrom / guitar
- Nick Beard / bass
- Steve Clifford / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

CIRCA SURVIVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise Music

Blue Sky NoiseBlue Sky Noise
Atlantic 2010

More places to buy CIRCA SURVIVE music online Buy CIRCA SURVIVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise ratings distribution

CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I abandoned concept of "genre of my liking" some time ago, so I can't say that I don't like this kind of music. Nah, the closest would probably be "The Dear Hunter" with performance similar to emo, only done in Prog way (variable, interesting, full of twists, yet melody hooks). Here, screaming and melody remains, but not much more. And I think that this kind of music works with you only if you like this kind of music. Otherwise, it's ranging from listenable and annoying with some interesting points. It's quite long album, 49 minutes + 16 minutes of bonuses (if you have release with them).

2(+), consider that 1)I have heard a lot of music like Circa Survive is making here (genre popular these days), 2)There's not much Prog in this music, if there is something 3)it's quite repetitive. No from me on this one.

4 stars I'll be perfectly honest. Circa are not a prog band. They are a true-to-god Indie rock band. Whilst I would not usually even contemplate listening to Indie, Circa have always been one of the bands to grab my attention. This was propelled even further with this effort, a great display of spangl ... (read more)

Report this review (#284824) | Posted by Laurelles | Friday, June 4, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I want to begin by saying that I have deep respect for Anthony Green's work in Circa, as well as with The Sound of Animals Fighting, Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer, Good Old War, etc. Steve Clifford and Nick Beard have laid down some of the most badass rhythm section work to date. I adore J ... (read more)

Report this review (#278993) | Posted by iheartjaco | Thursday, April 22, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I didn't know what to expect from this album with their first single "Get out" which is a badass piece of work opening to a new style keeping their signature melodies but with tighter guitar parts. The first listens of the album left me unsatisfied but I can't stop myself listening to it. I receive ... (read more)

Report this review (#277855) | Posted by OceanTree | Wednesday, April 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CIRCA SURVIVE "Blue Sky Noise"