THE MAGNIFICENT MOODIES

11. True Story
12. Bye Bye Bird

Bonus tracks on 1992 Repetoire CD:
13. Steal Your Heart Away
14. Lose Your Money (But Don't Lose Your Mind)
15. It's Easy Child
16. I Don't Want To Go On Without You (Come Back)
17. Time Is On My Side

- Denny Laine / guitar, vocals
- Elaine Caswell / percussion
- Clint Warwick / bass

LP Decca (1966)

CD Repetoire (1992, remastered, with 7 bonus tracks)

and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE MOODY BLUES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies Music

Question of BalanceQuestion of Balance
Every Good Boy Deserves FavourEvery Good Boy Deserves Favour
Long Distance VoyagerLong Distance Voyager
Polydor / Umgd 1990
Vintage Record LP: In Search for the Lost Chord THE MOODY BLUES DES 18017 US $4.99 Buy It Now 29m 34s
Moody Blues - Stop! Mint Original London 45 US $4.99 [0 bids]
31m 19s
THE MOODY BLUES ORIGINAL U.S. THRESHOLD 45 ISN'T LIFE STRANGE / AFTER YOU CAME US $1.95 Buy It Now 32m 44s
THE MOODY BLUES In Search Of The Lost Chord ORIGINAL 1968 DERAM DES-18017 LP VG+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
43m 10s
LOT:THREE 8 TRACK TAPES-MOODY BLUES (QUESTION OF BALANCE, IN THE BEG,) TESTED US $14.95 [0 bids]
45m 42s
Moody Blues Go Now vinyl LP 1983 A.K.A. Records EX [UK Import] US $20.00 Buy It Now 48m 25s
THE MOODY BLUES, OUT OF THIS WORLD, LP US $9.73 Buy It Now 53m 26s
MOODY BLUES - BEST OF NEW CD US $19.50 Buy It Now 55m 9s
THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES 1974 STEREO COMPILATION DOUBLE LP VG/VG US $3.23 [0 bids]
56m 16s
THE MOODY BLUES - GO NOW 7" 64 G US $2.80 Buy It Now 56m 54s
The Moody Blues - Very Best of the Moody Blues +(Live Recording) 2xCD SET US $21.06 Buy It Now 58m 2s
The Moody Blues - Prelude (1986) EARLY ISSUE LONDON RECS NEAR MINT W.GERMANY US $32.41 Buy It Now 58m 2s
THE MOODY BLUES**KEYS OF THE KINGDOM**CD US $5.54 Buy It Now 1h 3m
THE MOODY BLUES - A NIGHT AT RED ROCKS ~ 2-CD Deluxe ~ New & Sealed US $21.06 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES - A NIGHT AT RED ROCKS ~ 2-CD Deluxe ~ New & Sealed US $16.20 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - The Other Side of Life Limited Tour Ed. 45 on Blue Vinyl 1986 US $6.99 [0 bids]
DEAR MR TIME Grandfather CD/1971 UK Psych/Prog/King Crimson/Moody Blues US $28.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Sealed Prog Psych Rock LP : The Moody Blues ~ Days Of Future Passed ~Deram 18012 US $40.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES-DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED 1967 DERAM RECORDS LP DES 18012 EXC. VG+ US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
LOT OF 41 8 TRACK INCLUDES; SPINNERS, CARPENTERS, MOODY BLUES AND MORE US $19.99 [0 bids]
VINTAGE LOT 26 45 R.P.M.'S MOTOWN...MICHAEL BOLTON MOODY BLUES SERGIO MENDES US $58.88 Buy It Now 1h 25m
LAVA "Nights In White Satin" Greek House Moody Blues Cover MAXI-CD RARE !!! US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
MOODY BLUES - OCTAVE NEW CD US $15.91 Buy It Now 1h 35m
The Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed" LP in Stereo US $0.99 [0 bids]
1971 Moody Blues "The Story In Your Eyes-Melancholy Man" 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
MOODY BLUES Greatest Hits UK cassette tape MINT US $4.86 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES Days Of Future Passed UK cassette tape MINT US $4.86 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - Voices In The Sky (The Best Of) (CD 1984) US $3.81 Buy It Now 1h 50m
THE MOODY BLUES, Strange Times, NEW US $9.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
The Moody Blues Nights In White Satin US $0.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues - A Question of Balance Lp Rare 1st 1970 French Press w/Insert NM! US $45.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
The Moody Blues: The Millennium Collection CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
THE MOODY BLUES - The Story In Youe Eyes /Melancholy - ROCK BLUES 45 - Threshold US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
THE MOODY BLUES - Question / Candle of Life - ROCK BLUES 45 - Threshold US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
The Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves Favour US $0.99 [0 bids]
War of the Worlds Lp Justin Haywood moody blues richard burton Star Studded NR US $8.00 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES - Octare ~ GATEFOLD BLUE VINYL LP CANADIAN PRESS US $25.92 Buy It Now 2h 34m
The Moody Blues- Nights In White Satin 7" Vinyl 45 RPM Classic US $0.81 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES A Question Of Balance RARE Prog Psych Original UK Envelope Sleeve LP US $27.56 [1 bids]
Moody Blues - Days of The Future Passed : Deram: DES-18012: 1967 :: MINT SEALED US $64.95 Buy It Now 2h 40m
A WHITER SHADE The World Of Hits LP Procol Harum DECCA SPA 7 Moody Blues US $5.25 Buy It Now 2h 40m
THE MOODY BLUES Knights in white satin 7" Vinyl Single DERAM DM161 US $8.09 Buy It Now 2h 42m
MOODY BLUES - SEVENTH SOJOURN - 12" LP Threshold THS7 US $2.43 Buy It Now 2h 42m
MOODY BLUES - AND MY BABYS GONE + 3 - French DECCA 7" EP P/S Mod dancer HEAR US $19.44 Buy It Now 2h 47m
THE MOODY BLUES - EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM US $0.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues - The Other Side of Life CD West German Threshold Polydor 829179-2 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
A QUESTION OF BALANCE- moody blues - LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues Octave London Stereo PS 708 Vinyl Lp N/Mint US $9.98 Buy It Now 3h 15m
THE MOODY BLUES Vinyl Lp ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM 1969 WITH BOOKLET MINT US $11.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES The Other Side Of Life LP Polydor 829-179-1 Y-1 (1986) EX-NM US $6.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 9 Moody Blues CDs US $31.90 [7 bids]
NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN/CITIES - THE MOODY BLUES US $6.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues Days of Future Past Original 1967 LP Deram DES-18012 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
A Question of Balance by The Moody Blues (CD, Polydor) US $15.00 [0 bids]
To Our Children's Children's Children by The Moody Blues (CD, May-1997, Polydor) US $15.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES LP A Question of Balance 1970 Threshold Vinyl US $2.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES - I'M JUST A SINGER IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND. 7" SINGLE(U.K 45) US $5.82 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Moody Blues "Long Distance Voyager" LP Threshold TRL-1-2901 1981 US $4.75 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES EVERY GOOD BOY JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT UICY-93717 US $59.99 Buy It Now 4h 20m
PATRICK MORAZ Self-Titled 1978 Polydor YES Synth Moody Blues PROG Sealed S/T US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
The Moody Blues: To Our Childrens Childrens Children US $8.62 Buy It Now 4h 23m
The Moody Blues: Long Distance TRL-1-2009 US $8.62 Buy It Now 4h 23m
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD DERAM STEREO LP US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES....OUT OF THIS WORLD (THE BEST OF)...K TEL RECORDS US $3.23 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES*OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN**CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 4h 35m
MOODY BLUES - THE PRESENT- GF - BRAZIL (4pics) US $30.00 Buy It Now 4h 48m
MOODY BLUES: From The Bottom Of My Heart / And My Baby's Gone (rock US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 50m
THE MOODY BLUES EVERY GOOD BOY.....THS 5 THREASHOLD Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [1 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES TO OUR CHILDRENS CHILDRENS THS1THRESHOLD Records Vinyl LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES A QUESTION OF BALANCE THS 3 THREASHOLD Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM DES 18025 DERAM Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES SEVENTH SOJOURN.....THS 7 THREASHOLD Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED DES 18012 DERAM Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD DES 118017 DERAM Records Vinyl LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
MFSL MOODY BLUES EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR UDCD 643 24K GOLD US $25.00 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed US $5.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - Octave US $5.99 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES / ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM/EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES A FAVOUR US $9.00 Buy It Now 5h 10m
MOODY BLUES - BEGINNING VOL.1, ND 769 GERMAN PRESS; LP US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 15m
The Moody Blues SINGLES PLUS Best Of 25 Track Collection GATEFOLD New Vinyl 2 LP US $26.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues - Long Distance Voyager (1986) - CD US $1.00 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES A QUESTION OF BALANCE 1970 THRESHOLD THS 1 & LINER NOTES LP / RECORD US $9.99 [0 bids]
MOODY Blues[Childrens Childrens Children] 69 EX+/EX-/NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 26m
THE MOODY BLUES, 2 CD LOT - USED CD* US $6.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH ..LOST CHORD" LP LONDON WHITE LABEL DES18017 US $12.50 Buy It Now 5h 42m
MOODY BLUES - MAGNIFICENT MOODIE SEALED LP MONO DEBUT UK 1st PRESS DECCA LK 4711 US $449.95 [0 bids]
Moody Blues, Question / Candle Of Life. US $2.99 [0 bids]
JUSTIN HAYWARD JOHN LODGE BLUE JAYS LP ALBUM KSHE SAVED BY THE MUSIC MOODY BLUES US $5.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues, Tuesday Afternoon / Another Morning. US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues On The Threshold Of A Dream (Gatefold (1969, London)*DES-18025* US $12.97 Buy It Now 6h
NEAR MINT THE MOODY BLUES DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED DES 18012 US $16.00 Buy It Now 6h
Moody Blues 45 RPM I Know You're Out There Somewhere 1988 With Original Sleeve US $9.95 [0 bids]
NEW THE MOODY BLUES DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED CD MINI LP JAPAN CLASSIC ROCK OBI US $50.00 Buy It Now 6h 16m
The Moody Blues (3 albums) US $14.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues The Other Side of Life - NM US $12.95 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES RECORD VINYL US $4.99 [0 bids]
LP l MFSL 1-151 l Moody Blues l Seventh Sojourn l MFSL Factory Sealed US $527.00 Buy It Now 6h 36m
MOODY BLUES- 2 LP SET- IMPORT GERMANY- A DREAM US $39.99 Buy It Now 6h 46m
JUSTIN HAYWARD JOHN LODGE Blue Jays Vinyl LP Former Moody Blues Band Members US $1.79 [0 bids]
Michael Pinder The Promise LP Record Album Threshold THS18 1976 Moody Blues US $5.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOODY BLUES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars THIS IS NOT PROG. They started out as a pop group of the sixties before they became a household name with Days Of Future Past. They had released this Go Now single and a few other and this R'N B is not bad for the times. But if you want to listen to the symph Moodies Go Now elsewhere.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#15781) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars This album is basically equal to 'Go Now' released a year before and already reviewed.

What is astonishing noticeable for both albums is that the same band that should receive a 1st-class treatment some months later, with new and sophisticated instruments, stereo recording, orchestra suite, powerful arrangements were so poorly produced.

Anyway, this album is good to hear if you are only trying to obtain a sabbatical from more complex progressive works. Then 'Stop!', sit and enjoy the songs and that's all. Nothing is left.

For collectors/fan only. Total: 2 stars.

Send comments to Atkingani (BETA) | Report this review (#57634) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Most of the songs featured on this debut album (this is the UK version - the US one being named Go Now) are cover songs from the rhythm & blues repertoire.

Gershwin, Dixon and some lesser known ones are on the programme. I have to admit that this first album has little to do with their later work and is not a great record. Of course, this one has to be compared with the comparable, but when one listens to the first Fab Four album, it was significantly better than this one.

The only outstanding track is "Go Now". A number one hit single in the UK. And frankly, if you except this one, there are hardly any other interesting songs featured. One of the bonus track, maybe ("Time Is On My Side"). But it doesn't add anything great to the original Stones version.

I am not very keen on this style of prehistorical music. And I doubt that even a "Moody Blues" fan can be enthusiastic about such a work. Three out of ten? Not even sure. One star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#162454) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 23, 2008

Review by UMUR
2 stars The Magnificent Moodies is the debut album by UK progressive pop/ rock artist The Moody Blues. This is the only Moody Blues album to feature guitarist Denny Laine and bassist Clint Warwick.

The style of music on The Magnificent Moodies differs greatly from what most people expect from a Moody Blues album. The style is RīnīB influenced and rather naive and simple. The songs are all single length ( 2-3 minutes long) and nothing sticks out as being innovative or progressive in any way. With titles like Can't Nobody Love You, Thank You Baby and Something You Got itīs very obvious which kind of lyrics are on the album. Itīs the kind of lyrics I associate with Doo-Wop from the fifties.

The musicianship is good and I especially enjoy the many vocal harmonies.

The production is good for the time.

Allthough The Magnificent Moodies is a representative album for the time itīs really not that interesting to my ears. Looking back at the album in a clear retrospective light there are so many other albums in the same style that was much better ( for example The Beatles mid-sixties albums) and I canīt give this album more than a 2 star rating. If you like the style youīll probably enjoy this more than me though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#207974) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 22, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars After owning a cheap knock-off version of The Magnificent Moodies for a number of years, I finally decided enough was enough and that I needed to get something that came closer to the original version of the album. I went out and purchased a CD version with this album, with bonus tracks and everything, and figured this would be all that I would need to become acquainted with this incarnation of the band. Unfortunately, I later realized that I hadn't grabbed the best possible version: while a remastered version of the album exists that also contains all 26 tracks this lineup officially recorded, it turns out that I'd grabbed a version that only has 16 songs, and which apparently doesn't even contain all of the tracks that were on the original album. And so, I'm reviewing a version of this album that doesn't exactly match what other (e.g. well-informed) people will have available to them should they wish to purchase this, or would have bought for themselves already. Sheesh, it's hard enough to get people to pay attention to this version of the group: it's made all the more difficult to take its existence seriously when there are so many conflicting versions of the album floating around (like what also happened with all of the different versions of the first Genesis album). It doesn't help that my version is missing a few tracks that are minor classics; I had to hunt down "Boulevard De La Madelaine" on my own later.

Still, I can only review what I have, and this does feel like less of a patchwork release than does that Time is On My Side album I've owned for so long, so I press onward. The truth is, I don't totally get why some people praise this version of the group so vehemently (aside from possibly overreacting in dislike of the "regular" version of the group), but that doesn't mean it's not without strong merits. The band doesn't rock very hard, even by 1965 standards (of course, the later band didn't rock very hard by any standards, not that that was a major problem), but the band isn't sloppy either, and it sounds pretty tight and snappy. The vocal harmonies are different from the classic sound, what with having no Hayward or Lodge and having Denny Laine, but Pinder and Thomas are around, and they sound just as distinct now as they would later. The instrumentation is fairly standard, apart from a few bits of flute here and there, but Pinder presents himself as a solid R&B pianist, and the band shows a decent knack for generating excitement and for showing a flair for the dramatic.

So yeah, the band had a few good things going for it. As far as the songs go, there are only a few major standouts, but most of them are at least decent. As mentioned in the last review, the big highlight is "Go Now," which somehow manages to have a huge, anthemic sound despite terrible production. Heck, maybe it's partially because of the terrible production; the song ends up feeling like it's somehow existed forever, and that if it didn't exist the universe would be worse off. Of course, it's not actually that amazing, but it's got great vocal harmonies, a decent enough lead vocal from Laine, and a bunch of soulful piano lines, so it's still a pretty great song.

As easy as it would be to dismiss this just "Go Now" and filler, though (and technically that kinda sorta was how it happened), a few of the other songs definitely stand out as well. The opening James Brown cover, "I'll Go Crazy," has some silly call-and-response action going on in the beginning, but it also has a really fun piano-driven groove and a bunch of great start-and-stop vocal parts, so it can stick around. "Something You Got" might have gone down as unremarkable filler otherwise, but for some reason just adding a flute to the sound gives it a slightly exotic sound, and it kinda works. Another James Brown cover, "I Don't Mind," features a nice Pinder vocal, and as mentioned before, it's tons better than the Who cover of the same song. An original song, "Stop," is one of the first betrayals that the band would eventually move away from standard R&B, thus passing the Rubber Soul test (roughly speaking, if a song was released in 1965 or afterwards, but sounds like it belongs in 1964 or earlier, I say it fails the RS test; otherwise, a song passes), and it's a good one. Ray Thomas gets a great vocal spotlight in a cover of a Gershwin song, "Ain't Necessarily So"; it's a good reminder that Ray, aside from being the flautist and the band's caretaker of childlike whimsy, was a fine tenor in his own right. And finally, "It's Easy Child" would have made a really great 1963 Beatles song, and that's ok by me.

The rest of the tracks are just kinda okayish, but except for a couple of them being really boring, they're at least passable. So overall, this is a decent enough album, and while regular fans of the band would have no reason to bother picking this up, "pop music historians" who happen to like the group would get some value out of this. If that's you, get it.

PS: I have to say, though, that the liner notes to this album have to be one of the obnoxiously pissy things I've ever read. The bulk of it is useful information about the band during this time, but it's largely ruined by whining that the later version of the band ("lite psychadelia" for "aging baby boomers") became popular while this one faded into footnote territory. Uh, not to sound too snarky about an album that I more or less like, but maybe if this version of the band was more interesting and distinctive, it wouldn't be a footnote ...

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#293028) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 01, 2010

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars Well, I really liked Tarkus1980 in depth review of this album here. At last somene did it! Because there is not much to say about it, at least prog wise. The Moody Blues MKI was not an outstanding band from hundreds of others at the time. Their repertoire is the usual: blues, R & B and soul covers, some merseybeat stuff and all. The only real highlight is the famous Go Now!, which deserverly was a big hit for them. The production was quite poor and the performances are ok. Mike Pinderīs playing however shows he was an excellent pianist already, with several tasteful breaks.

Itīs hard to believe that this is the band that only one year after that would record such powerful and groundbreaking stuff as Days Of Future Past. Well, not exactly the same band, since guitarrist Denny Laine and bassist Clint Warwick would be gone and the classic line up would reunite for a string of important records. Still, it was a stunning achievement for such little time and such young outfit. They had a real special chemistry. However, the early Moody Blues were not. And I agree with the ones who think they were two completely different bands. It seems that even MB themselves see that way.

So in the end I found this CD a curio and nothing more. This surely for the collectors and completionists. One and a half star, rounded to two because of Go Now!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#394031) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 04, 2011

2 stars Just like PFM's first record(not exactly but I Quelli) is this first Moody Blues record is a quite nice little record. "The Magnificent Moodies" from 1966 though has little in common with the later more symphonic sound and nothing to do with prog feelings. Unlike other bands of those days The ... (read more)

Report this review (#1108737) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Monday, January 06, 2014 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Okay, to be fair this is hardly the same band that gave us such gems as DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, and TO OUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN". This is pure 60's British pop. It is not bad pop, however, but it is pop. I think only 3 of the people on this album are also on the later Moody works. "Go Now" was, of ... (read more)

Report this review (#928072) | Posted by mohaveman | Sunday, March 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The Magnificent Moodies ? 1966 (3.5/5) 11 ? Best Song: Something You Got? No it's Can't Nobody Love You So many folks have taken a strong whiff of debut albums and sent them to the shredder. Either they're musical curios or 'paving the way for the future' or 'showing the band at their infancy'. ... (read more)

Report this review (#440448) | Posted by Alitare | Friday, April 29, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This was the first album for the band whose name comes from their favourite beer. At this time Denny Laine, later of Wings fame, was the lead man. The direction here is very blues and sixties pop based. There is a bit of Motown feeling in some of the songs. The big hit here is "Go Now". I ... (read more)

Report this review (#322046) | Posted by Brendan | Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The roots of a myth: The Moody Blues. Another difficult CD for a rational review for me. I don't understand totally the Prog and this CD please me too. So, how to do? If i listen to my heath clearly... 5 stars. But for PA and Prog isn't so... Well for me The Magnificient Moodies is one of my fav ... (read more)

Report this review (#156225) | Posted by Sole | Saturday, December 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars All (but one) of the single, EP and LP tracks of the band's original lineup are on this 25 track release. Contains that lineup's one big 1965 hit, "Go Now". This material is British Invasion Pop and R&B covers, bearing no real resemblance to the band that scored with "Nights in White Satin" an ... (read more)

Report this review (#42257) | Posted by trfesok | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "The Magnificent Moodies"