THE MAGNIFICENT MOODIES

11. True Story
12. Bye Bye Bird

Bonus tracks on 1992 Repetoire CD:
13. Steal Your Heart Away
14. Lose Your Money (But Don't Lose Your Mind)
15. It's Easy Child
16. I Don't Want To Go On Without You (Come Back)
17. Time Is On My Side

- Denny Laine / guitar, vocals
- Elaine Caswell / percussion
- Clint Warwick / bass

LP Decca (1966)

CD Repetoire (1992, remastered, with 7 bonus tracks)

and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE MOODY BLUES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies Music

UMe 2013
To Our Children's Children's ChildrenTo Our Children's Children's Children
Seventh SojournSeventh Sojourn
Polydor / Umgd 2008
2014 MOODY BLUES Long Distance Voyager HR CUTTING JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $32.00 Buy It Now 31m 59s
THE MOODY BLUES ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM LP GATEFOLD COVER 715 US $8.99 Buy It Now 40m 7s
"On The Threshold of A Dream"; Moody Blues; Booklet US $10.50 Buy It Now 44m 38s
THE MOODY BLUES ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $16.69 Buy It Now 1h
THE MOODY BLUES EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $16.69 Buy It Now 1h
THE MOODY BLUES - TALKING OUT OF TURN 7" PICTURE DISC SINGLE US $8.05 Buy It Now 1h 6m
[LP] The Moody Blues ,Same (Decca) {NM} Ger 1979 US $16.49 Buy It Now 1h 7m
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD LP French STEREO 1968 NMint US $18.74 Buy It Now 1h 37m
The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn LP Gatefold Sleeve US $6.44 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - Out Of This World LP US $4.82 [0 bids]
Rock THE MOODY BLUES The Beginning Vol 1 NM! ND-769 ORIG UK EB654 US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Moody Blues / Legend Of A Band + A Night at Red Rocks 2DVD Box US $29.00 Buy It Now 2h
MOODY BLUES SEVENTH SOJOURN- 12"- LP- ROCK-THRESHOLD RECORDS- 1972- # XZAL 11773 US $1.50 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES - COLLECTION [CASTLE] [THE MOODY BLUES] - NEW CD US $14.03 Buy It Now 2h 34m
7" MOODY BLUES GO NOW / IT'S EASY CHILD" 60'S POP US $5.50 Buy It Now 2h 50m
MOODY BLUES 12" VINYL G/F LP OCTAVE & INSERT TXS 129 1978 EX+ US $16.05 Buy It Now 3h 15m
MOODY BLUES 7"Single - I'm Just A Singer (In a Rock And Roll Band)/For My Lady US $11.28 Buy It Now 3h 15m
MOODY BLUES Vinyl LP A Question Of Balance, EX US $11.28 Buy It Now 3h 32m
THE MOODY BLUES A QUESTION OF BALANCE RARE LP ISRAEL US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 38m
NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN THE MOODY BLUES 45 RPM RECORD US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Moody Blues - DeRam 45 rpm US $1.59 [0 bids]
Moody Blues 34 Greatest Hits 2 CD set US $21.98 Buy It Now 4h 25m
The Moody Blues(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Long Distance Voyager-Threshold-TXS 139-UK-Ex/ US $16.11 Buy It Now 4h 25m
The Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream (2008) + Bonus Tracks US $7.08 Buy It Now 4h 31m
THE MOODY BLUES Long Distance Voyager lp vinyl gatefold US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
THE MOODY BLUES seventh sojourn lp vinyl gatefold US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
MOODY BLUES: THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE / THE SPIRIT 45 RPM BLUE VINYL US $4.49 Buy It Now 4h 37m
THE MOODY BLUES LP A QUESTION OF BALANCE THRESHOLD 1ST PRESS 1W VINYL RECORD US $36.29 Buy It Now 4h 44m
[LP] The Moody Blues ,The Other Side Of Life (Polydor) 1 St Ger 1986 US $9.29 Buy It Now 4h 46m
THE MOODY BLUES ROCK LP OCTAVE DECCA FFSS VINYL RECORD MINT LOTS MORE VINYL US $18.86 Buy It Now 4h 48m
THE MOODY BLUES - OCTAVE - GATEFOLD + LYRIC INNER DECCA 1978 US $12.90 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Moody Blues Best of Voices in the Sky, STERLING 1A 1st Press, Ultrasonic Cleaned US $17.60 Buy It Now 5h 16m
8 TRACK TAPES - MOODY BLUES - SEVENTH SOJOURN US $2.02 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES~LOSE YOUR MONEY/ GO NOW~LONDON 45-LON-9726 US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
2 Vintage MOODY BLUES Records "IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD & VOICES IN THE SKY" US $4.99 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES Seventh Sojourn Remastered CD + 4 Bonus Tracks NEW & SEALED US $7.98 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Justin Hayward John Lodge Blue Jays GR8 Vinyl The Moody Blues US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 59m
45 RPM Vinyl PS The Moody Blues The Story in Your Eyes London Records 45SM1 US $12.99 [0 bids]
the best of the moody blues US $14.50 Buy It Now 6h 7m
2014 MOODY BLUES Long Distance Voyager JAPAN MINI LP SHM SACD US $52.80 Buy It Now 6h 10m
MOODY BLUES NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN 45 DERAM 1967 US $0.81 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES - SEVENTH SOJOURN (GATEFOLD, INCL. INSERT) US $3.06 Buy It Now 6h 20m
The Moody Blues In Search Of The Lost Chord CD ALBUM NEW/MINT US $9.66 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Moody Blues Qustion Balance Seventh Sorjorn 2 LP Lot US $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
The Moody Blues On The Threshold Of A Dream LP 1969 Deram DES 1802 Vinyl Record US $8.54 Buy It Now 6h 44m
1972 Threshold Records The Moody Blues "Seventh Sojourn" and voices in the sky US $0.99 [0 bids]
Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord - 1968 US $12.00 Buy It Now 6h 55m
MOODY BLUES - OUT OF THIS WORLD (K-TEL) - EX/NM VINYL LP* US $4.82 [0 bids]
Record Collection THE MOODY BLUES - LONG DISTANCE VOYAGER Threshold TRL1-2901 lp US $7.99 [0 bids]
Record Collection THE MOODY BLUES - SEVENTH SOJOURN 1972 Threshold THS 7 lp US $7.99 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES-TO OUR CHILDRENS CHILDRENS CHILDREN rock LP US $7.98 Buy It Now 7h 21m
MOODY BLUES-SEVENTH SOJOURN rock LP US $7.98 Buy It Now 7h 21m
The Moody Blues-Long Distance Voyager UK LP 1981 US $6.44 Buy It Now 7h 24m
The Story of The Moody Blues...Legend of a Band CD [[1989 Polygram Venezuela]] US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues Octave CASSETTE US $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Moody Blues. On The Threshold of a Dream LP. US $12.50 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour" 12" Vinyl LP JAPANESE RELEASE US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues "In Search of the Lost Cord" 12" Vinyl LP JAPANESE RELEASE US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues A QUESTION OF BALANCE 12" Vinyl LP JAPANESE RELEASE US $19.99 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES - Greatest Hits 1989 - CD - 840 659-2 - UPC 0 422-840659-2 4 - 1 US $6.99 [0 bids]
A Night At Red Rocks With The Colorado Symphony Orchestra by Moody Blues US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 19m
THE MOODY BLUES Every Good Boy Deserves Favour MFSL SEALED! US $499.00 Buy It Now 8h 22m
The Moody Blues Deram 45 Record #85023 EX 1968 Nites In White Satin / Cities US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 28m
MOODY BLUES On The Threshold Of A Dream MFSL Gold CD SS US $480.00 Buy It Now 8h 28m
MOODY BLUES DOUBLE LP- CAUGHT LIVE + 5 - NM! STERLING! FREE DOMESTIC S US $13.95 Buy It Now 8h 29m
MOODY BLUES LP- DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED - BELL SOUND! FREE DOMESTIC S US $5.95 Buy It Now 8h 29m
MOODY BLUES LP- ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM - NM! BELL SOUND! FREE DOM. S US $6.95 Buy It Now 8h 30m
MOODY BLUES LP- SEVENTH SOJOURN - STERLING! W/"FOR MY LADY" -FREE DOM. S US $6.95 Buy It Now 8h 31m
Moody Blues - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [CD New] US $9.53 Buy It Now 8h 34m
MOODY BLUES CANADIAN 1983 PR0MO 12" Single BLUE WORLD NEW US $14.50 Buy It Now 8h 35m
2 The Moody Blues vinyl record albums US $4.00 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES 33 LP record album 1968 IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD w/ insert Deram US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE MOODY BLUES - In Search Of The Lost Chord - 1986 - CD - 820 168-2 - UPC 4228 US $15.89 [0 bids]
Moody Blues - On The Threshold Of A Dream - LP Record VG G US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Moody Blues - To Our Children Childrens Children - LP Record VG G- US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 56m
THE MOODY BLUES. STEPPIN IN THE SLIDE ZONE. 1978. EX CONDITION. US $3.21 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES 33 LP record album 1967 DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED w/ insert Deram London US $5.00 [0 bids]
Rock 45 THE MOODY BLUES Painted Smile on Threshold US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 8m
Rock 45 THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) on Threshold US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Vintage albums The Moody Blues Seventh Sojourn 1972 US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 15m
Vintage albums The Moody Blues In Search Of the Lost Chord 1968 US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 18m
This is the Moody Blues Vinyl Record Distributed by London Records Vinyl Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rock NM! 45 THE MOODY BLUES Gemini Dream on Threshold US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 37m
MOODY BLUES/other side of life/1985 lp US $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 39m
The Moody Blues - Say It With Love UK CD single (Polydor, 1991) incl. 'Highway' US $9.66 Buy It Now 9h 39m
Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin: The Collection [CD New] US $10.03 Buy It Now 9h 39m
MOODY BLUES - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT 1970 (MINI LP SLEEVE) [CD NEW] US $51.96 Buy It Now 9h 40m
To Our Children's Children's Children by The MOODY BLUES US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 55m
The Moody Blues-Isn't Life Strange?-'72 US DJ 45! US $12.99 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Moody Blues - Days of future passed - Speakers Corner 180 grams SEALED US $34.95 Buy It Now 9h 59m
MOODY BLUES LP RECORD, LONG DISTANCE VOYAGER US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 5m
MOODY BLUES UK 1978 7" Single STEPPIN' IN A SLIDE ZONE MINT US $4.82 Buy It Now 10h 21m
THE MOODY BLUES Timeless Flight 2013 Taiwan w/obi 2-CD New Best of Hits Voice US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
MOODY BLUES - NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN (DERAM SLEEVE) US $1.94 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES ... DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED US $5.99 [0 bids]
ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM BY MOODY BLUES (CD) US $22.77 Buy It Now 10h 40m
JUSTIN HAYWARD JOHN LODGE - Blue Jays, Moody Blues, NM US $16.00 Buy It Now 10h 43m
The Moody Blues On The Threshold Of A Dream Lp 1969 US $8.05 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues - Octave - 1978 London PS 708 - Vinyl LP Record w/gatefold cover US $9.50 Buy It Now 10h 46m

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOODY BLUES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES The Magnificent Moodies reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars THIS IS NOT PROG. They started out as a pop group of the sixties before they became a household name with Days Of Future Past. They had released this Go Now single and a few other and this R'N B is not bad for the times. But if you want to listen to the symph Moodies Go Now elsewhere.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#15781) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars This album is basically equal to 'Go Now' released a year before and already reviewed.

What is astonishing noticeable for both albums is that the same band that should receive a 1st-class treatment some months later, with new and sophisticated instruments, stereo recording, orchestra suite, powerful arrangements were so poorly produced.

Anyway, this album is good to hear if you are only trying to obtain a sabbatical from more complex progressive works. Then 'Stop!', sit and enjoy the songs and that's all. Nothing is left.

For collectors/fan only. Total: 2 stars.

Send comments to Atkingani (BETA) | Report this review (#57634) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Most of the songs featured on this debut album (this is the UK version - the US one being named Go Now) are cover songs from the rhythm & blues repertoire.

Gershwin, Dixon and some lesser known ones are on the programme. I have to admit that this first album has little to do with their later work and is not a great record. Of course, this one has to be compared with the comparable, but when one listens to the first Fab Four album, it was significantly better than this one.

The only outstanding track is "Go Now". A number one hit single in the UK. And frankly, if you except this one, there are hardly any other interesting songs featured. One of the bonus track, maybe ("Time Is On My Side"). But it doesn't add anything great to the original Stones version.

I am not very keen on this style of prehistorical music. And I doubt that even a "Moody Blues" fan can be enthusiastic about such a work. Three out of ten? Not even sure. One star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#162454) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 23, 2008

Review by UMUR
2 stars The Magnificent Moodies is the debut album by UK progressive pop/ rock artist The Moody Blues. This is the only Moody Blues album to feature guitarist Denny Laine and bassist Clint Warwick.

The style of music on The Magnificent Moodies differs greatly from what most people expect from a Moody Blues album. The style is RīnīB influenced and rather naive and simple. The songs are all single length ( 2-3 minutes long) and nothing sticks out as being innovative or progressive in any way. With titles like Can't Nobody Love You, Thank You Baby and Something You Got itīs very obvious which kind of lyrics are on the album. Itīs the kind of lyrics I associate with Doo-Wop from the fifties.

The musicianship is good and I especially enjoy the many vocal harmonies.

The production is good for the time.

Allthough The Magnificent Moodies is a representative album for the time itīs really not that interesting to my ears. Looking back at the album in a clear retrospective light there are so many other albums in the same style that was much better ( for example The Beatles mid-sixties albums) and I canīt give this album more than a 2 star rating. If you like the style youīll probably enjoy this more than me though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#207974) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 22, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars After owning a cheap knock-off version of The Magnificent Moodies for a number of years, I finally decided enough was enough and that I needed to get something that came closer to the original version of the album. I went out and purchased a CD version with this album, with bonus tracks and everything, and figured this would be all that I would need to become acquainted with this incarnation of the band. Unfortunately, I later realized that I hadn't grabbed the best possible version: while a remastered version of the album exists that also contains all 26 tracks this lineup officially recorded, it turns out that I'd grabbed a version that only has 16 songs, and which apparently doesn't even contain all of the tracks that were on the original album. And so, I'm reviewing a version of this album that doesn't exactly match what other (e.g. well-informed) people will have available to them should they wish to purchase this, or would have bought for themselves already. Sheesh, it's hard enough to get people to pay attention to this version of the group: it's made all the more difficult to take its existence seriously when there are so many conflicting versions of the album floating around (like what also happened with all of the different versions of the first Genesis album). It doesn't help that my version is missing a few tracks that are minor classics; I had to hunt down "Boulevard De La Madelaine" on my own later.

Still, I can only review what I have, and this does feel like less of a patchwork release than does that Time is On My Side album I've owned for so long, so I press onward. The truth is, I don't totally get why some people praise this version of the group so vehemently (aside from possibly overreacting in dislike of the "regular" version of the group), but that doesn't mean it's not without strong merits. The band doesn't rock very hard, even by 1965 standards (of course, the later band didn't rock very hard by any standards, not that that was a major problem), but the band isn't sloppy either, and it sounds pretty tight and snappy. The vocal harmonies are different from the classic sound, what with having no Hayward or Lodge and having Denny Laine, but Pinder and Thomas are around, and they sound just as distinct now as they would later. The instrumentation is fairly standard, apart from a few bits of flute here and there, but Pinder presents himself as a solid R&B pianist, and the band shows a decent knack for generating excitement and for showing a flair for the dramatic.

So yeah, the band had a few good things going for it. As far as the songs go, there are only a few major standouts, but most of them are at least decent. As mentioned in the last review, the big highlight is "Go Now," which somehow manages to have a huge, anthemic sound despite terrible production. Heck, maybe it's partially because of the terrible production; the song ends up feeling like it's somehow existed forever, and that if it didn't exist the universe would be worse off. Of course, it's not actually that amazing, but it's got great vocal harmonies, a decent enough lead vocal from Laine, and a bunch of soulful piano lines, so it's still a pretty great song.

As easy as it would be to dismiss this just "Go Now" and filler, though (and technically that kinda sorta was how it happened), a few of the other songs definitely stand out as well. The opening James Brown cover, "I'll Go Crazy," has some silly call-and-response action going on in the beginning, but it also has a really fun piano-driven groove and a bunch of great start-and-stop vocal parts, so it can stick around. "Something You Got" might have gone down as unremarkable filler otherwise, but for some reason just adding a flute to the sound gives it a slightly exotic sound, and it kinda works. Another James Brown cover, "I Don't Mind," features a nice Pinder vocal, and as mentioned before, it's tons better than the Who cover of the same song. An original song, "Stop," is one of the first betrayals that the band would eventually move away from standard R&B, thus passing the Rubber Soul test (roughly speaking, if a song was released in 1965 or afterwards, but sounds like it belongs in 1964 or earlier, I say it fails the RS test; otherwise, a song passes), and it's a good one. Ray Thomas gets a great vocal spotlight in a cover of a Gershwin song, "Ain't Necessarily So"; it's a good reminder that Ray, aside from being the flautist and the band's caretaker of childlike whimsy, was a fine tenor in his own right. And finally, "It's Easy Child" would have made a really great 1963 Beatles song, and that's ok by me.

The rest of the tracks are just kinda okayish, but except for a couple of them being really boring, they're at least passable. So overall, this is a decent enough album, and while regular fans of the band would have no reason to bother picking this up, "pop music historians" who happen to like the group would get some value out of this. If that's you, get it.

PS: I have to say, though, that the liner notes to this album have to be one of the obnoxiously pissy things I've ever read. The bulk of it is useful information about the band during this time, but it's largely ruined by whining that the later version of the band ("lite psychadelia" for "aging baby boomers") became popular while this one faded into footnote territory. Uh, not to sound too snarky about an album that I more or less like, but maybe if this version of the band was more interesting and distinctive, it wouldn't be a footnote ...

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#293028) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 01, 2010

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars Well, I really liked Tarkus1980 in depth review of this album here. At last somene did it! Because there is not much to say about it, at least prog wise. The Moody Blues MKI was not an outstanding band from hundreds of others at the time. Their repertoire is the usual: blues, R & B and soul covers, some merseybeat stuff and all. The only real highlight is the famous Go Now!, which deserverly was a big hit for them. The production was quite poor and the performances are ok. Mike Pinderīs playing however shows he was an excellent pianist already, with several tasteful breaks.

Itīs hard to believe that this is the band that only one year after that would record such powerful and groundbreaking stuff as Days Of Future Past. Well, not exactly the same band, since guitarrist Denny Laine and bassist Clint Warwick would be gone and the classic line up would reunite for a string of important records. Still, it was a stunning achievement for such little time and such young outfit. They had a real special chemistry. However, the early Moody Blues were not. And I agree with the ones who think they were two completely different bands. It seems that even MB themselves see that way.

So in the end I found this CD a curio and nothing more. This surely for the collectors and completionists. One and a half star, rounded to two because of Go Now!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#394031) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 04, 2011

2 stars Just like PFM's first record(not exactly but I Quelli) is this first Moody Blues record is a quite nice little record. "The Magnificent Moodies" from 1966 though has little in common with the later more symphonic sound and nothing to do with prog feelings. Unlike other bands of those days The ... (read more)

Report this review (#1108737) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Monday, January 06, 2014 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Okay, to be fair this is hardly the same band that gave us such gems as DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, and TO OUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN". This is pure 60's British pop. It is not bad pop, however, but it is pop. I think only 3 of the people on this album are also on the later Moody works. "Go Now" was, of ... (read more)

Report this review (#928072) | Posted by mohaveman | Sunday, March 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The Magnificent Moodies ? 1966 (3.5/5) 11 ? Best Song: Something You Got? No it's Can't Nobody Love You So many folks have taken a strong whiff of debut albums and sent them to the shredder. Either they're musical curios or 'paving the way for the future' or 'showing the band at their infancy'. ... (read more)

Report this review (#440448) | Posted by Alitare | Friday, April 29, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This was the first album for the band whose name comes from their favourite beer. At this time Denny Laine, later of Wings fame, was the lead man. The direction here is very blues and sixties pop based. There is a bit of Motown feeling in some of the songs. The big hit here is "Go Now". I ... (read more)

Report this review (#322046) | Posted by Brendan | Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The roots of a myth: The Moody Blues. Another difficult CD for a rational review for me. I don't understand totally the Prog and this CD please me too. So, how to do? If i listen to my heath clearly... 5 stars. But for PA and Prog isn't so... Well for me The Magnificient Moodies is one of my fav ... (read more)

Report this review (#156225) | Posted by Sole | Saturday, December 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars All (but one) of the single, EP and LP tracks of the band's original lineup are on this 25 track release. Contains that lineup's one big 1965 hit, "Go Now". This material is British Invasion Pop and R&B covers, bearing no real resemblance to the band that scored with "Nights in White Satin" an ... (read more)

Report this review (#42257) | Posted by trfesok | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "The Magnificent Moodies"