LANDED

Krautrock

Can Landed  album cover

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Full moon on the Hihghway (3:28)
2. Half past One (4:34)
3. Hunters and Collectors (4:17)
4. Vernal Equinox (8:39)

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, Alpha 77, vocals on No. 1

Guests:
- Olaf Kuebler / sax on Red hot Indian

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Landed Music

Tago MagoTago Mago
Vinyl$21.74
SoundtracksSoundtracks
Vinyl$17.55
CREATIVE SOURCE 45 Keep On Movin' / I Just Can't See My Self Without You - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 29m 43s
Billy Storm 45 "Emotion"/ "I Can't Stop Crying For You" US $4.49 Buy It Now 29m 47s
How Important Can It Be / This is My Confession US $3.99 Buy It Now 30m
Ketty Lester-Love letters/Casinos-Then you can tell me goodbye-7" reissue US $5.62 Buy It Now 30m 37s
REAL THING - CAN YOU FEEL THE FORCE - PORTUGAL 45 MAXI SINGLE US $25.00 Buy It Now 30m 42s
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU~Edward Arnold OTR CD LUX US $6.25 Buy It Now 31m 29s
BRONCHO - CAN'T GET PAST THE LIPS - ADVANCE-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
31m 55s
(EO451) New Rhodes, You've Given Me Something That I Can't Give Back - DJ CD US $4.80 Buy It Now 32m 16s
'13 NAMES YOU CAN TRUST DIGI LOVERS REGGAE 45 BRUKKY WHY YU NUH ? US $8.00 Buy It Now 32m 23s
Glory Can You Guess What Groove This Is - white label promo 12 inch vinyl - wlp US $6.99 Buy It Now 32m 46s
northern soul CALVIN LEE I Can Hear You Calling JOSIE M- DJ listen!! US $10.00 Buy It Now 33m 32s
Don Gilbert: I just had a bar of / I can feel you in hi 7" 45rpm vinyl record 7b US $3.00 Buy It Now 33m 50s
(DI679) The Gentlemen, Something You Can't Regret - 2009 DJ CD US $4.80 Buy It Now 34m 29s
"can't help it" b/w "doubtful" US $6.00 [0 bids]
36m 7s
(DI698) Martha Wainwright, Can You Believe It - 2012 DJ CD US $3.93 Buy It Now 36m 16s
ERROL GARNER - I CAN'T GET STARTED - MERCURY 78 RPM US $3.99 [0 bids]
36m 22s
REO Speedwagon - You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish (CD, Epic (USA)) US $18.99 Buy It Now 36m 49s
"can't take my eyes off of you" b/w "where would you be" US $6.00 [0 bids]
37m 4s
RAINDROPS: The Kind Of Boy You Can't Forget 45 Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 37m 19s
Harvey Scales & the 7 Sounds: I Can't Cry No More / Broadway Freeze [Unplayed] US $24.97 Buy It Now 37m 56s
(EO501) Tortured Soul, Can't Keep Rhythm From A Dancer - 2013 DJ CD US $4.80 Buy It Now 37m 59s
Syl Johnson FUNK DEEP SOUL 45 I Can Take Care of Business / Dresses Too Short US $11.98 Buy It Now 38m 14s
VA- I Can See For Miles [CD] Lost Tracks from America's Psychedelic Underground US $8.79 Buy It Now 38m 26s
1 MICHAEL JACKSO PAUL MCCARTNEY the girl is mine/can't get JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 38m 30s
LOVE CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY-CARMEN CAVALLARO US $3.99 [0 bids]
38m 35s
Dead Can Dance - Into The Labyrinth (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab) 180 Gram 2LP US $53.00 [4 bids]
38m 57s
1 NIGHT RANGER you can still rock in america/let him run JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 39m 4s
A Passage in Time by Dead Can Dance (CD, Jul-1998, 4AD/Ada) US $0.99 [0 bids]
39m 13s
COMMITMENTS Destination Anywhere/I Can't Stand The Rain 7" SOUL VINYL MCA US $9.99 Buy It Now 39m 30s
BINARY ZERO From Here You Can See Everything CD US $10.55 Buy It Now 41m
CD George Jones 'Walls Can Fall' honky tonk country on MCA 1992 US $0.99 [0 bids]
41m 40s
'13 NAMES YOU CAN TRUST SALSA 45 LA MECANICA POPULAR LA PAZ DEL FREAK/GUAJIRO ? US $30.00 Buy It Now 43m 21s
QUATUOR MOISAN-DON HABIB,NICK AYOUB-JAZZ QUARTET-CAN. LP MINT SEALED US $7.99 [0 bids]
44m 10s
SUZI QUATRO early 70s DJ 7" 45, CAN THE CAN on BELL, glam rock US $8.10 Buy It Now 44m 12s
Faith Evans CAn't Believe 3 Mixes US Promo CD Single US $4.75 [0 bids]
44m 28s
DÉMESURE- RARE FRENCH QUEBEC ROCK JAZZ GARAGE-PRIVATE LABEL CAN.LP US $7.99 [0 bids]
45m
JOHN COUGAR 45 Jack & Diane - Can You Take It + JUKEBOX TAG 1982 HEAR! US $2.99 Buy It Now 47m 24s
RED STEAGALL 45 You Can't Hold A Working Man Down - Born To Be A Cowboy HEAR! US $3.50 Buy It Now 47m 46s
Steve Honeycutt - I Know How You Feel / What Can You Do About Me (VG) 1980 #722 US $8.00 Buy It Now 47m 53s
Joni James - I'll Never Stand In Your Way / Why Can't I (VG) 1953 #778 US $7.00 Buy It Now 47m 53s
Baillie and the Boys - I Can't Turn the Tide / The Only Lonely One (VG)1989 #733 US $6.00 Buy It Now 47m 53s
Dana and Gene - Dario, Can You Get Me into Studio 54 (VG) 1979 #744 US $6.00 Buy It Now 47m 53s
Michael Jackson - Ben / You Can Cry on My Shoulder (VG) 1972 #779 US $6.00 Buy It Now 47m 53s
David Rogers - Forbidden Fruit / You Can't Sell Me That Song and Dance (VG) #750 US $8.00 Buy It Now 47m 54s
GEORGE STRAIT 45 A Fire I Can't Put Out - Honky Tonk Crazy 1982 MCA 52225 HEAR! US $0.99 Buy It Now 47m 54s
'13 NAMES YOU CAN TRUST BATUCADA 45 LASCAMAO RUFAR DOS TAMBORINS ? US $30.00 Buy It Now 49m 3s
JERRY LEE LEWIS 45 Middle Age Crazy -LABEL ERROR I'll Find It Where I Can HEAR! US $8.50 Buy It Now 49m 12s
HANK WILLIAMS JR. 45 RPM You Can't Find Many Kissers - Texas Women HEAR! US $0.99 Buy It Now 49m 44s
(BU3) Rat:att:agg, Can We Fix It - DJ CD US $4.41 Buy It Now 50m 24s
BERT AMBROSE ORCH SHADED DECCA EVERYTHINGS IN RTHYM IN MY HEART/ I CAN WIGGLE MY US $6.00 [0 bids]
50m 40s
Frank Zappa You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 3 Disc II PROMO USA Cassette US $14.99 Buy It Now 52m 15s
GEORGE JONES 45 She's My Rock - What Love Can Do The Second Time Around HEAR! US $3.50 Buy It Now 52m 30s
Dred Scott ?- Back In The Day / Can't Hold It Back 12" Vinyl NM US $2.49 [0 bids]
54m 2s
King of Fools/Live & In the Can by Delirious? (CD, Nov-2007, 2 Discs,... US $7.95 [0 bids]
54m 3s
CANADA PRESSING 45 RPM FOUR ACES: THE GAL WITH THE YALLER SHOES + IF YOU CAN DR. US $4.99 [0 bids]
54m 16s
Lee Michaels 45 w/ps Can I Get A Witness / You Are What You Do ~ VG++ US $3.50 [0 bids]
54m 17s
JAZZ LP THE GENTLE ART OF ART CAN DAMME QUINTET US $9.99 Buy It Now 55m 37s
NO LAUGHING 45 Wor Shu Opp / Can't Catch (Where You're Coming From) w/pic - NM US $6.00 Buy It Now 55m 43s
WILLIAM TELL-YOU CAN HOLD ME DOWN-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-ex Something Corporate US $3.00 Buy It Now 56m 27s
Miracles The With Smokey-You Can Depend On Them 1959-62 CD NEW US $26.33 Buy It Now 56m 40s
BANTON BUJU-20TH CENTURY MASTERS (CAN) CD NEW US $14.88 Buy It Now 56m 45s
DION, C?LINE-1 FILLE ET 4 TYPES (CAN) CD NEW US $19.28 Buy It Now 56m 49s
LP 1960 Santo & Johnny Can-Am CALP-1002 In Shrink Very Very Nice! US $4.99 [0 bids]
58m 43s
CD Maria Muldaur 'Yes We Can' w/ Jane Fonda on Telarc SEALED US $0.99 [0 bids]
58m 55s
Jimmy Elledge 45 "KAY" / I Can't Promise You Won't Get Lonely (on Spar label) US $2.00 [0 bids]
59m 34s
1980 Reba McEntire 45 I Can Se Forever In Your Eyes / Why Do We Want US $2.00 [0 bids]
59m 52s
1976 Ron Lowry promo 45 Can't Keep My Mind Off Loving You / Temporary US $3.00 [0 bids]
1h
Barry White "Can't Get Enough" US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h
78 Jazz SARAH VAUGHN What More Can A Woman Do? Continental 6008 Charlie Parker US $19.99 [1 bids]
1h
FRANKIE VALLI "I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF/CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU" 45 rpm US $5.95 [1 bids]
Vernon Burch ?- Never Can Find A Way / Dr. Do It Good 1979 DISCO!! US $8.01 Buy It Now 1h 2m
KATIE EMME/we can dance/1997 12" single sealed US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
How Can We Be Silent by BarlowGirl (CD, Jul-2007, Fervent Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]
These Cats Can Swing! - Maynard Ferguson New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $14.61 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Can't Take Me Home by P!nk (CD, Apr-2000, LaFace) US $0.99 [0 bids]
TOP 100 HIT: TONY BENNETT; WHO CAN I TURN TO; COLUMBIA VG++ RED WAX WL PROMO 45 US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
1 GLENN FREY i found somebody / she can't let go JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
(ET821) Damn Vandals, Can't Go Dancing When You're Gone - 2011 DJ CD US $3.19 Buy It Now 1h 7m
1 GO GO'S we got the beat / can't stop the world JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
VINTAGE 45rpm RECORD: BILLY SWAN - WAYS OF A WOMAN IN LOVE / I CAN HELP US $0.99 [0 bids]
LESTER LANIN 45 Promo You Can't be True / Give me a song US $3.99 [0 bids]
1970 Merle Haggard 45 Sidewalks Of Chicago / I Can't Be Myself US $2.00 [0 bids]
STEVE TAYLOR - Now The Truth Can Be Told - Christian Music CCM Pop Alt Rock CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
MADONNA You Can Dance CD, 1987 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
LOU GOLD ORCH / HOLLYWOOD DANCE ORCH BANNER LOUISE/ WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU US $6.00 [0 bids]
You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore, Vol. 3 by Frank Zappa (CD, May-1995, 2... US $12.29 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Anyone Can Dance: Salsa US $16.96 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Joe Walsh you can't argue with a Sick mind cassette US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE SWEET ON SMASH GOT TO HAVE MORE LOVE / YOU CAN'T WIN AT LOVE VG++ US $21.00 [0 bids]
Children For Rwanda Love Can Build A Bridge Cd Single US $11.22 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Can't Stay Away [PA] by Too $hort (CD, Jul-1999, Jive (USA)) US $3.00 [0 bids]
2 CD Lot - Carolyn Arends Feel Free & I Can Hear You US $3.99 [0 bids]
Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? Cranberries 40% Donation included US $3.99 [0 bids]
NOFX PMRC Can Suck On This 7"Fat Wreck Chords Punk Fat Mike Insert 1987 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
The Seeds-Can't Seem To Make You Mine/I Tell Myself- 7" 1967 GNP 354 Garage Rock US $12.22 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Jean & The Darlings - How Can You Mistreat The One You Love - 7" ('67 Volt 151) US $12.22 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We...12" Ralph McD - Calypso B US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
SCORPIONS: Can't Live Without You 45 (UK, PS light cover crease, clear vinyl di US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Can't Take Me Home by P!nk (CD, Apr-2000, LaFace) US $7.00 [0 bids]
You Can Count on Me [E Squared] (CD, Nov-2000, E Squared/Artemis) US $9.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Landed ratings distribution

CAN Landed reviews

Review by corbet
4 stars Even though many people respect Can, they always say not to venture past Soon Over Babaluma. This is strange. I think it is a shame, for at the very least, it has prevented the world at large from discovering one track in particular: Vernal Equinox. At about half the length of other acknowledged Can classics (Halleluwah, Bel Air) Vernal is their more dense but equally potent cousin. And in terms of sheer Can energy, it is the undisputed king of their discography. Michael Karoli's amplifier sounds like it is on the verge of exploding as he rips the best solos of his career, and Jaki works his drumkit like a hyperactive computer. How can you go wrong? In addition to the remaining shorter songs (which are quirky and great), you also get "Unfinished" -- their most blissed out instrumental yet. Really. CAN FANS: by all means investigate this album, one of the essentials!

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23286) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2004

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars As the preceding ones were all on Spoon record, this one boasts a major change as well as being released on Virgin: the sound. This probably explains that as Virgin insisted on better sound engineering and what a difference it makes. Much clearer and more dynamic, the music gained everything from it. Too bad most fans tend to disregard this - solely because of the label change because the music and the studios are the same. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ANOTHER CLASSIC AND A SECOND PEAK AFTER TAGO AND EGE. However the following albums will not be quite this good and the sound will be more commercial (I don't know if the sales will be, though) and Holger Czukay will gradually be less involved with the band but will still produce the albums. For the rest I can only suggest you to read Mr. Corbet's excellent review as I wish I had the patience to describe every number such as he does.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#23287) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

4 stars For me this was a big improvment over the prevoius album "Soon Over Babaluma". And I highly recommend CAN fans get this one if they don't already own it, if only to hear the amazing "Vernal Equinox".

"Full Moon On The Highway" really has a 60's vibe in my opinion. The guitar is abrasive and that beat is relentless. "Half Past One" is slower paced with almost spoken vocals. Organ a minute in.The krautrock spirit is alive and well in this one. Some intricate guitar as well. "Hunters And Collectors" is probably the most controvrsial tune on here, but also the one that will stick in your head for days. It's interesting to say the least. Vocals are the focus, and for the first time I don't regret that Damo is gone.

"Vernal Equinox" is one of CAN's best songs ever. It's aggressive as drums and guitar dominate. Scorching guitar 1 1/2 minutes in. We get a spacey vibe though 3 1/2 minutes in. Guitar is back after 5 minutes ripping it up. "Red Hot Indians" begins with percussion as sax then vocals join in. More sax 3 1/2 minutes in. Percussion and guitar lead the rest of the way. "Unfinished" has a Post-Rock flavour to it. Lots of experimental sounds before it settles down 2 minutes in. It gets spacey and louder 5 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and piano rise out of the spacey atmosphere briefly 11 minutes in. This is a trip !

CAN's last great album in my opinion and a well deserved 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#180803) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Not bad.

Once again, we have an album of nice, slightly deranged Euro-tunes, driven along by Jaki Liebezeit's frenetic percussion tracks. And I must admit, I find guitarist Michael Karoli's solos much more pleasing to my ears than on most other Can albums.

There seems to be a consensus that "Vernal Equinox" and "Unfinished" are the best tracks on this album, but I keep going back to "Hunters And Collectors" as my favorite, probably for it's eeriness.

I can't help thinking, when listening to "Unfinished", that Can was the inspiration for David Bowie for the sound collage pieces on his Berlin albums. I like Can's results much better. Plus, you don't have to listen to Bowie's pop songs to get to them.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#221835) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It wasn't till the end of the 80's that I discovered Can. Landed was one of the first albums I heard and it blew me away right from the start. The sound and rhythm on this album was not like anything I had ever heard from 70's bands. I was a big fan of Tuxedo Moon back then and I was amazed to hear that so much of their avant-garde sounds had already been done by a band this early in the 70's. Especially Half Past One must have been a huge source of inspiration.

There's quite a lot of stuff here that is really weird. Vernal Equinox and Red Hot Indians are experimental jazz you should reserve for moments when you're really relaxed and comfortable. Due to the demanding nature of the music they are certainly not recommended when you've got a concentration demanding task on your hands. By contrast, the openers Full Moon and Half Past One listen away easily (for Cans terms). Both catchy and direct. Unfinished is more abstract and absolutely stunning.

Easily 4 stars for this album that opened the Can for me.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#245224) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 19, 2009

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Stranded" is the 7th full-length studio album by German experimental/psychadelic rock act Can and the second album after the departure of lead vocalist Damo Suzuki. The album was released through Virgin Records in September 1975. While the last couple of releases very both reasonably strong itīs was hard not to notice the decline in quality compared to the early releases by the band and "Stranded" continues down the downward quality spiral.

Stylistically the music on "Stranded" is very similar to the music on "Soon Over Babaluma (1974)". Itīs just a bit more easily accessible. "Stranded" is still characterized by the trademark repetitive beats and both "Vernal Equinox", and the 13:20 minutes long closing track "Unfinished", feature the usual psychadelic experiments, as do the other shorter tracks, albeit in smaller doses.

Can are still an exceptionally well playing band and that of course is one of the greatest assets on the album, when the songwriting isnīt as interesting as it used to be. The sound production isnīt as interesting as it could have been either and it actually sounds a bit cold to my ears. So all in all an album that leaves me a bit biased. Some parts are pretty great but it ultimately lacks the magic that the best albums by the band feature. A 3 - 3.5 star (65%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#255826) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars An apt title, given the journeys into space (Babaluma), another dimension (Future Days) and the most psychotic depths of the mind (Tago and Ege) that the previous albums took the listener on. This is the first Can album to sound, if not normal (which it really doesn't), then like they're trying to sound like something approaching "normal." Except for a big ugly mess at the end, and a surprisingly (for the better) heavy instrumental in the middle, these songs are all regular rock songs at their cores, and that's definitely a novelty for Can. Of course, that also means that the band loses much of its identity as the perpetual groundbreaking machine, churning out new genres and sounds for other bands to recombine into other forms later, and it definitely doesn't help that (with one exception) these "regular" songs aren't particularly interesting, but it's still kinda neat to hear Can breaking off into new (for them) directions.

"Vernal Equinox" is the aforementioned heavy instrumental, and it manages to rule immensely while taking a rather different route from the kinds of instrumental work the band had done before. Whereas Jaki and Holger are relatively subdued during the rest of the album (they no longer stand out as the most robotic rhythm machine in the world), here they get to sound like, I dunno, like the Deep Purple rhythm section in a particularly good performance of the jam section of "Space Trucking" (with the added bonus that Jaki gets to spend some time playing with his futuristic proto-electronic drum sounds). In other words, really fast, and really tight. Karoli and Schmidt, meanwhile, just go absolutely nuts on this track as foils towards one another, especially Karoli (this album may arguably be his peak with the band) who gets to abrasively shred like he had never been fully given the chance to before. The album, frankly, is worth picking up if only for this track.

The opening "Full Moon on the Highway" is also an all-out success, a song that would be a fine straight-ahead rocker with wonderful guitar work and a terse vocal delivery but that also has the voices in the chorus processed into oblivion and has neat effects in the low-pitched keys. Ever wonder what 60's hard-rock would sound like if done by Germans that looked as coldly decadent as the guys appear on the front cover? This is your answer, and the answer is creepily great!

The other numbers, unfortunately, aren't anywhere near as successful as those two. "Half Past One" can't help but bother the heck out of me in that Karoli doesn't seem to realize that speaking in near-constant pitch is not the same as singing, and this attempt at sounding "moody" (I guess) like the backing track just seems like total failure to me. "Hunters and Collectors" stands out to me in that Karoli sounds eerily like a German Syd Barrett at times, which makes this weird attempt at something resembling "poppiness" kinda enjoyable, but it would never be counted as a highlight for the band. "Red Hot Indians" is notable only for the strange presence of a saxophone, and the giant atonal sound mess that is "Unfinished" probably should have stayed unreleased (gee, I'm sure nobody has ever made that pun before). There are some moments here and there that more or less work, but as a whole, it comes off as a third-rate "Aumgn," and that's not a good thing.

All in all, while I'm not thrilled with much of the album, a *** seems about right because the two clearly good tracks are so wonderful, and the ones that aren't "Unfinished" are basically listenable. Regardless, don't sweat this if you can't find it easily.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#306016) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 stars Can - Landed People who don't get CAN usually say this is their best work (for some unknown reason). I think CAN is one of five greatest bands in prog rock history and greatest one in krautrock sub genre. Their albums brought new view to rock music, improvisation, experimentalism, avant, minimali ... (read more)

Report this review (#281530) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Well, I'm going to keep this review brief, because if I were to try talking too much about this album, all that would happen is that I'd either end up sounding like a CAN fan boy and endlessly talk about how good Vernal Equinox and Unfinished are, or I would sound like someone with nothing bette ... (read more)

Report this review (#115876) | Posted by Pnoom! | Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As one reviewer mentioned earlier this album is a lot more cohesive and structured, it isn't as jam orientated. It sounds as though they were moving toward more accessible music, apart from Vernal Equinox and Unfinished, the other four tracks could have been played on the radio, but still they ... (read more)

Report this review (#81340) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Saturday, June 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Landed isn't as interesting as Tago Mago nor as dreamlike as Future Days. It's more focused than Ege Bamyasi which is more groove-jam oriented but is less groundbreaking. The sound is very good as Can finally had access to modern studio technology. And as a bonus it's Damo Suzuki free whose off ... (read more)

Report this review (#46791) | Posted by Tylosand Ektorp | Friday, September 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The main difference between this album and previous CAN albums was the technological leap from primitive overdubbing techniques to full scale multitrack recording. The chaotic structure of the early albums is controlled here, and the new studio tricks that Czukay employed give the album a very mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#35301) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Landed "