LANDED

Krautrock

Can Landed  album cover

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Full moon on the Hihghway (3:28)
2. Half past One (4:34)
3. Hunters and Collectors (4:17)
4. Vernal Equinox (8:39)

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, Alpha 77, vocals on No. 1

Guests:
- Olaf Kuebler / sax on Red hot Indian

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Landed Music

Mute 2014
Vinyl$17.49
Lost TapesLost Tapes
Mute 2012
MUDDY WATERS ~ I CAN'T BE SATISFIED - 4CD SET w 6 pp BOOKLET - QUADROMANIA US $16.08 Buy It Now 31m 26s
GENE AMMONS ~ YOU CAN DEPEND ON ME -4CDs w 6 pp BOOKLET - QUADROMANIA US $16.08 Buy It Now 31m 27s
Van Halen Can't Stop Lovin You Cassette Tape Single US $2.41 Buy It Now 31m 43s
QUATRO, SUZI - IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME LOVE / CREAM DREAM VINYL 7" SINGLE US $1.61 [0 bids]
32m 30s
Stiff Sounds Can't Stop Dancin Vinyl Album See Discription US $3.20 Buy It Now 32m 38s
FLOWERS / CAN'T HELP MYSELF 1980 REGULAR RECORDS US $5.25 Buy It Now 34m 13s
LP JERRY LEE LEWIS - CAN'T SEEM TO SAY GOODBYE (1962-63) RECORD 12 US $6.00 [0 bids]
34m 34s
The Vamps - Can We Dance - 3753693 US $6.89 Buy It Now 36m 14s
VINYL 7" SINGLE - THE BEATLES - WE CAN WORK IT OUT - R5389 US $11.25 Buy It Now 36m 28s
Fat Joe Bet Ya Man Can't b/w Dat Gangsta Sh** prod by DJ PREMIER 12" Hip Hop US $4.99 Buy It Now 37m 2s
Bobbie Gentry But I Can't Get Back Marigolds & Tangerines SAMPLE 7'' Exclt OZ US $17.42 Buy It Now 38m 37s
MICHAEL JACKSON-I JUST CAN'T STOP-DUTCH PS 45rpm 1987 US $18.00 Buy It Now 40m 56s
CAN-CAN - Cast Recording - Excellent Condition LP Record Filelio TLA 9082 US $12.86 Buy It Now 41m 6s
MEL TORME' I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 29s
BON JOVI WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME RARE ORIG OFFICIAL UK RECORD COMPANY POSTER US $12.86 Buy It Now 42m 35s
MICHAEL JACKSON - THE JACKSONS CAN YOU FEEL IT CD PROMOTIONAL SONY MUSIC BRAZIL US $49.99 Buy It Now 43m 2s
SHARKEY, FEARGAL - LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER / CAN I SAY I LOVE YOU VINYL 7" SINGLE US $1.61 [0 bids]
43m 18s
THE JACKSON 5 - NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE 7" T.MOTOWN 1ST PRESS. US $3.24 [3 bids]
43m 52s
Beatles 20th Anniversary Vinyl 7 Pic Disc Daytripper / We Can Work It OutNM US $22.99 [0 bids]
44m 11s
I Can't Come To You - Polish Soldiers Songs - 2LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 44m 35s
Can't Wait to Get You Home by Eric Gable (CD, Sep-1991, Epic (USA)) US $24.99 Buy It Now 44m 48s
MAC DAVIS 7" VINYL C/S IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE CAN 210 1980 EX US $5.23 Buy It Now 45m 28s
STEWART, ROD & FACES - YOU CAN MAKE ME DANCE / AS LONG AS YOU.. VINYL 7" SINGLE US $1.61 [0 bids]
46m 40s
Beatles Colored Vinyl 45 We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper US $16.99 [0 bids]
47m 2s
The Zutons : You Can Do Anything CD (2008) US $3.83 Buy It Now 48m 42s
Ladies First ?- I Can't Wait US $1.61 Buy It Now 49m 57s
Har Mar Superstar : You Can Feel Me CD (2003) US $4.31 Buy It Now 50m 55s
COREY HART:CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE...1986 SINGLE EMI PICTURE/POSTER SLEEVE US $3.50 Buy It Now 51m 9s
HI-GATE - I CAN HEAR VOICES/CANED AND UNABLE - CD SINGLE US $0.80 [0 bids]
52m 8s
Robert Palmer - Some People Can Do What They Like 1976 Island Records US $1.00 [0 bids]
52m 45s
Gabrielle : Dreams Can Come True - Greatest Hits Vol 1 CD (2001) US $2.21 Buy It Now 52m 49s
HARRY ROY & ORCHESTRA Why Can't We Make Love 78 PARLOPHONE F807 US $20.91 Buy It Now 53m 14s
UTAH SAINTS-WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME (PICTURE COVER) US $0.16 [0 bids]
53m 50s
Dead Can Dance - Anastasis CD US $16.00 Buy It Now 54m 21s
The Judds Love Can Build A Bridge (1990) CD US $5.95 Buy It Now 54m 24s
AFS : Only Beer Can Save Us Now CD (2006) US $4.80 Buy It Now 56m 10s
DJ Morpheus - I Can't Live Without My Radio (Mixed by , 2006 CD FAST POST US $14.47 Buy It Now 56m 56s
Bee Gees - Life In A Tin Can - RARE IMPORT Germany LP LISTEN Great Pop-Psych US $14.24 Buy It Now 58m 24s
Light of the World Capitol 5193 I Can't Stop US $7.20 Buy It Now 1h
FACES & ROD STEWART / YOU CAN MAKE ME DANCE SING OR ANYTHING / 1974 7" EX US $4.81 Buy It Now 1h
We Can't Dance by Genesis (U.K. Band) (Cassette, Nov-1991, Atlantic (Label)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Can't Hold Back by Eddie Money (Cassette, Jan-1986, Columbia) VG-EX US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Can't Wait to See the Movie by Roger Daltrey (Cassette,1987, Atlantic.NEW SEALED US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
THE FREE MOVEMENT - I can't covince my heart - USA Decca Label 7" single US $48.28 Buy It Now 1h 3m
THE ROLLING STONES (I can't get no) Satisfaction 7" Vinyl Single DECCA F12220 US $19.30 Buy It Now 1h 3m
[LP] John Travolta,Can't Let You Go (Midland) {EX+} USA US $13.61 Buy It Now 1h 4m
ROCKETS Michigan rock dj 45 CAN'T SLEEP mono / stereo ~ RSO VG++ US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
MELLOWS JAY DEE 793 HOW SENTIMENTAL CAN I BE M- # $350.00 US $350.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Susie Allanson - Words / We Can Make It Up To Each Other 45 rpm 1979 US $2.25 Buy It Now 1h 6m
All the Hype That Money Can Buy US $1.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
George : You Can Take What S Mine CD US $2.12 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Pet Shop Boys - Can You Forgive Her? - 4 trk cd.maxi w 7:26 MK Rmx - Very Rare US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Noblemen Something I Can Feel Southern Gospel LP excellent close to new cond US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
BARRY WHITE CAN'T GET ENOUGH VINYL LP RECORD 20TH CENTURY T-444 US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 10m
DARYL HALL CD Can't Stop Dreaming USA ADVANCE PRESSING RARE US $159.50 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Paper Lace 45 RPM The Night Chicago Died / Can You Get it When You Want It US $3.00 [0 bids]
James Wheeler Can't Take It CD Booklet Signed by James, Willie Kent, US $24.99 [0 bids]
Sebastian And House Rockers - Nobody Can Do Dog Like I Do - Colt 45 US $24.15 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Various : Girl Can`t Help It CD (1992) US $2.04 Buy It Now 1h 17m
*listen* MYSTIC MERLIN - JUST CAN'T GIVE YOU UP 12" CLASSIC JAZZY DISCO 1980 US $8.03 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Sekou Bunch "Can't Stop Lovin' You" 12" Sugar Hill DJ Promo, 1982, VERY clean US $41.61 Buy It Now 1h 19m
[LP] Spinners,Can't Shake This Feelin' (Atlantic) USA US $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 19m
[LP] Status Quo,If You Can't Stand The Heat (Vertigo) {EX} 1 St Ger US $9.29 Buy It Now 1h 19m
PAN'S PEOPLE - "YOU CAN REALLY ROCK n ROLL ME" - 1974 UK 45 - MINT UNPLAYED US $7.97 [0 bids]
*listen* M PEOPLE - HOW CAN I LOVE YOU MORE 12" ANTHEM 1991 US $6.42 Buy It Now 1h 20m
RIDE ~ Chelsea Girl / Drive Blind / All I Can See / Close My Eyes~ 12" Single PS US $27.35 Buy It Now 1h 20m
ELVIS PRESLEY / CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE (THAI PROMO CD) US $9.99 [1 bids]
Beatles 45 RPM Record-Can't Buy Buy Me Love US $2.50 [0 bids]
Gabrielle : Dreams Can Come True CD (2001) US $2.12 Buy It Now 1h 23m
MOMENTS-Sexy Mama/Where Can I Find Her UK 7" EX Cond US $12.86 Buy It Now 1h 24m
RUDY VALLEE & FRANCES LANGFORD: "THIS CAN'T BE LOVE" - DECCA 1938 78RPM US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Can U Handle It CD US $2.04 Buy It Now 1h 26m
SHIGGIES Dale Wright Can It Be 1958 45rpm VG+ US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
THE ESCORTS-Disrespect Can Wreck/THE R.R's-Bam A Lam A Boogie UK 7" EX Cond US $11.25 Buy It Now 1h 26m
ARTHUR PRYSOCK Here's To Good Friends / All I Can Do Is Cry STOCK 45 M- US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Import-Can : Max 5 CD (1999) US $2.58 Buy It Now 1h 27m
John Denver "How Can I Leave You Again" Rare Oz 7" US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Four tops-When she was my girl CAN1005 7" VINYL RECORD VG 26 US $3.20 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Dead Can Dance - Spleen And Ideal US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why - 1979 7" Vinyl - K 12418 b/w The Greeks US $7.97 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa / You Can't Do That on Stage / DOUBLE LP Sampler / UK 1st LP / EX++ US $25.74 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Dead Can Dance - The Serpent's Egg US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind JAPAN CD OBI K1217 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Bryan Ferry roxy Music Shameless You Can Dance over 60 min remixes 2 promo CDs! US $18.55 [0 bids]
Rainbow "Can't Happen Here" - Polydor Records 7" Picture Sleeve single Cond.EX- US $4.81 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Phil Collins "You Can't Hurry Love" - Virgin Records 7" single Cond.EX- US $3.22 Buy It Now 1h 31m
MANCEBO, JUDSON-BABIES LOVE PINK FLOYD (CAN) CD NEW US $15.46 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Linda Davis / Company Time / How Can I Make You Love Me 45 rpm Arista Record US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 33m
GALE EASON-I CAN SEE THE HURT (WHERE DO WE GO FROM EPIC 11124 STEREO/MONO NM 45 US $19.98 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Juice Newton - Can't Wait All Night / Restless Heart 45 rpm 1984 US $2.25 Buy It Now 1h 35m
7" PAUL JONES "HIGH TIME / I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER " 60'S POP EX US $5.50 Buy It Now 1h 36m
GIRLS ALOUD CAN'T SPEAK FRENCH | CD EP SINGLE US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Madonna You Can Dance US LP US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Elton John~Mama Can't Buy You Love/Three Way Love Affair 45 Vinyl RECORD /Sleeve US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
O. B. McCLINTON Natural Love b/w I Can't Get Over Last Night STOCK 45 M- US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
THE HOLLIES - I CAN'T TELL THE BOTTOM FROM THE TOP - 7" VINYL 1970 PARLOPHONE US $5.62 Buy It Now 1h 39m
You Can't Keep a Good Memory Down by John Anderson (CD, Aug-1994, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
BLUE PEARL - (Can You) Feel The Passion - 1991 UK 7" US $4.02 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Can't Take Me Home by P!nk (CD, Apr-2000, LaFace) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Suzi Quatro If You Can't Give Me Love / Non-Citizen 7" 45 rpm RSO RS 929 Sleave US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Landed ratings distribution

CAN Landed reviews

Review by corbet
4 stars Even though many people respect Can, they always say not to venture past Soon Over Babaluma. This is strange. I think it is a shame, for at the very least, it has prevented the world at large from discovering one track in particular: Vernal Equinox. At about half the length of other acknowledged Can classics (Halleluwah, Bel Air) Vernal is their more dense but equally potent cousin. And in terms of sheer Can energy, it is the undisputed king of their discography. Michael Karoli's amplifier sounds like it is on the verge of exploding as he rips the best solos of his career, and Jaki works his drumkit like a hyperactive computer. How can you go wrong? In addition to the remaining shorter songs (which are quirky and great), you also get "Unfinished" -- their most blissed out instrumental yet. Really. CAN FANS: by all means investigate this album, one of the essentials!

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23286) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2004

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars As the preceding ones were all on Spoon record, this one boasts a major change as well as being released on Virgin: the sound. This probably explains that as Virgin insisted on better sound engineering and what a difference it makes. Much clearer and more dynamic, the music gained everything from it. Too bad most fans tend to disregard this - solely because of the label change because the music and the studios are the same. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ANOTHER CLASSIC AND A SECOND PEAK AFTER TAGO AND EGE. However the following albums will not be quite this good and the sound will be more commercial (I don't know if the sales will be, though) and Holger Czukay will gradually be less involved with the band but will still produce the albums. For the rest I can only suggest you to read Mr. Corbet's excellent review as I wish I had the patience to describe every number such as he does.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#23287) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

4 stars For me this was a big improvment over the prevoius album "Soon Over Babaluma". And I highly recommend CAN fans get this one if they don't already own it, if only to hear the amazing "Vernal Equinox".

"Full Moon On The Highway" really has a 60's vibe in my opinion. The guitar is abrasive and that beat is relentless. "Half Past One" is slower paced with almost spoken vocals. Organ a minute in.The krautrock spirit is alive and well in this one. Some intricate guitar as well. "Hunters And Collectors" is probably the most controvrsial tune on here, but also the one that will stick in your head for days. It's interesting to say the least. Vocals are the focus, and for the first time I don't regret that Damo is gone.

"Vernal Equinox" is one of CAN's best songs ever. It's aggressive as drums and guitar dominate. Scorching guitar 1 1/2 minutes in. We get a spacey vibe though 3 1/2 minutes in. Guitar is back after 5 minutes ripping it up. "Red Hot Indians" begins with percussion as sax then vocals join in. More sax 3 1/2 minutes in. Percussion and guitar lead the rest of the way. "Unfinished" has a Post-Rock flavour to it. Lots of experimental sounds before it settles down 2 minutes in. It gets spacey and louder 5 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and piano rise out of the spacey atmosphere briefly 11 minutes in. This is a trip !

CAN's last great album in my opinion and a well deserved 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#180803) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Not bad.

Once again, we have an album of nice, slightly deranged Euro-tunes, driven along by Jaki Liebezeit's frenetic percussion tracks. And I must admit, I find guitarist Michael Karoli's solos much more pleasing to my ears than on most other Can albums.

There seems to be a consensus that "Vernal Equinox" and "Unfinished" are the best tracks on this album, but I keep going back to "Hunters And Collectors" as my favorite, probably for it's eeriness.

I can't help thinking, when listening to "Unfinished", that Can was the inspiration for David Bowie for the sound collage pieces on his Berlin albums. I like Can's results much better. Plus, you don't have to listen to Bowie's pop songs to get to them.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#221835) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It wasn't till the end of the 80's that I discovered Can. Landed was one of the first albums I heard and it blew me away right from the start. The sound and rhythm on this album was not like anything I had ever heard from 70's bands. I was a big fan of Tuxedo Moon back then and I was amazed to hear that so much of their avant-garde sounds had already been done by a band this early in the 70's. Especially Half Past One must have been a huge source of inspiration.

There's quite a lot of stuff here that is really weird. Vernal Equinox and Red Hot Indians are experimental jazz you should reserve for moments when you're really relaxed and comfortable. Due to the demanding nature of the music they are certainly not recommended when you've got a concentration demanding task on your hands. By contrast, the openers Full Moon and Half Past One listen away easily (for Cans terms). Both catchy and direct. Unfinished is more abstract and absolutely stunning.

Easily 4 stars for this album that opened the Can for me.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#245224) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 19, 2009

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Stranded" is the 7th full-length studio album by German experimental/psychadelic rock act Can and the second album after the departure of lead vocalist Damo Suzuki. The album was released through Virgin Records in September 1975. While the last couple of releases very both reasonably strong itīs was hard not to notice the decline in quality compared to the early releases by the band and "Stranded" continues down the downward quality spiral.

Stylistically the music on "Stranded" is very similar to the music on "Soon Over Babaluma (1974)". Itīs just a bit more easily accessible. "Stranded" is still characterized by the trademark repetitive beats and both "Vernal Equinox", and the 13:20 minutes long closing track "Unfinished", feature the usual psychadelic experiments, as do the other shorter tracks, albeit in smaller doses.

Can are still an exceptionally well playing band and that of course is one of the greatest assets on the album, when the songwriting isnīt as interesting as it used to be. The sound production isnīt as interesting as it could have been either and it actually sounds a bit cold to my ears. So all in all an album that leaves me a bit biased. Some parts are pretty great but it ultimately lacks the magic that the best albums by the band feature. A 3 - 3.5 star (65%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#255826) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars An apt title, given the journeys into space (Babaluma), another dimension (Future Days) and the most psychotic depths of the mind (Tago and Ege) that the previous albums took the listener on. This is the first Can album to sound, if not normal (which it really doesn't), then like they're trying to sound like something approaching "normal." Except for a big ugly mess at the end, and a surprisingly (for the better) heavy instrumental in the middle, these songs are all regular rock songs at their cores, and that's definitely a novelty for Can. Of course, that also means that the band loses much of its identity as the perpetual groundbreaking machine, churning out new genres and sounds for other bands to recombine into other forms later, and it definitely doesn't help that (with one exception) these "regular" songs aren't particularly interesting, but it's still kinda neat to hear Can breaking off into new (for them) directions.

"Vernal Equinox" is the aforementioned heavy instrumental, and it manages to rule immensely while taking a rather different route from the kinds of instrumental work the band had done before. Whereas Jaki and Holger are relatively subdued during the rest of the album (they no longer stand out as the most robotic rhythm machine in the world), here they get to sound like, I dunno, like the Deep Purple rhythm section in a particularly good performance of the jam section of "Space Trucking" (with the added bonus that Jaki gets to spend some time playing with his futuristic proto-electronic drum sounds). In other words, really fast, and really tight. Karoli and Schmidt, meanwhile, just go absolutely nuts on this track as foils towards one another, especially Karoli (this album may arguably be his peak with the band) who gets to abrasively shred like he had never been fully given the chance to before. The album, frankly, is worth picking up if only for this track.

The opening "Full Moon on the Highway" is also an all-out success, a song that would be a fine straight-ahead rocker with wonderful guitar work and a terse vocal delivery but that also has the voices in the chorus processed into oblivion and has neat effects in the low-pitched keys. Ever wonder what 60's hard-rock would sound like if done by Germans that looked as coldly decadent as the guys appear on the front cover? This is your answer, and the answer is creepily great!

The other numbers, unfortunately, aren't anywhere near as successful as those two. "Half Past One" can't help but bother the heck out of me in that Karoli doesn't seem to realize that speaking in near-constant pitch is not the same as singing, and this attempt at sounding "moody" (I guess) like the backing track just seems like total failure to me. "Hunters and Collectors" stands out to me in that Karoli sounds eerily like a German Syd Barrett at times, which makes this weird attempt at something resembling "poppiness" kinda enjoyable, but it would never be counted as a highlight for the band. "Red Hot Indians" is notable only for the strange presence of a saxophone, and the giant atonal sound mess that is "Unfinished" probably should have stayed unreleased (gee, I'm sure nobody has ever made that pun before). There are some moments here and there that more or less work, but as a whole, it comes off as a third-rate "Aumgn," and that's not a good thing.

All in all, while I'm not thrilled with much of the album, a *** seems about right because the two clearly good tracks are so wonderful, and the ones that aren't "Unfinished" are basically listenable. Regardless, don't sweat this if you can't find it easily.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#306016) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 stars Can - Landed People who don't get CAN usually say this is their best work (for some unknown reason). I think CAN is one of five greatest bands in prog rock history and greatest one in krautrock sub genre. Their albums brought new view to rock music, improvisation, experimentalism, avant, minimali ... (read more)

Report this review (#281530) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Well, I'm going to keep this review brief, because if I were to try talking too much about this album, all that would happen is that I'd either end up sounding like a CAN fan boy and endlessly talk about how good Vernal Equinox and Unfinished are, or I would sound like someone with nothing bette ... (read more)

Report this review (#115876) | Posted by Pnoom! | Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As one reviewer mentioned earlier this album is a lot more cohesive and structured, it isn't as jam orientated. It sounds as though they were moving toward more accessible music, apart from Vernal Equinox and Unfinished, the other four tracks could have been played on the radio, but still they ... (read more)

Report this review (#81340) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Saturday, June 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Landed isn't as interesting as Tago Mago nor as dreamlike as Future Days. It's more focused than Ege Bamyasi which is more groove-jam oriented but is less groundbreaking. The sound is very good as Can finally had access to modern studio technology. And as a bonus it's Damo Suzuki free whose off ... (read more)

Report this review (#46791) | Posted by Tylosand Ektorp | Friday, September 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The main difference between this album and previous CAN albums was the technological leap from primitive overdubbing techniques to full scale multitrack recording. The chaotic structure of the early albums is controlled here, and the new studio tricks that Czukay employed give the album a very mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#35301) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Landed "