LANDED

Krautrock

Can Landed  album cover

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Full moon on the Hihghway (3:28)
2. Half past One (4:34)
3. Hunters and Collectors (4:17)
4. Vernal Equinox (8:39)

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, Alpha 77, vocals on No. 1

Guests:
- Olaf Kuebler / sax on Red hot Indian

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Landed Music

Future DaysFuture Days
Remastered
Mute U.S. 2008
Tago MagoTago Mago
Imports 2014
Vinyl$24.98
ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS I CAN'T STOP DANCING LP 733 US $8.99 Buy It Now 32m 40s
BASSHEADS,WHO CAN MAKE ME FEEL GOOD?,RARE CD SINGLE US $5.07 Buy It Now 34m 35s
YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DREAMING Sheet music AMBROSE US $16.90 Buy It Now 35m 56s
the equals 7" viva bobby joe / i can't let you go 1969 uk original PT260 EX US $13.51 Buy It Now 41m 14s
Only God Can Judge Me US $9.33 Buy It Now 45m 8s
the rolling stones 7" i can't get no satisfaction 1965 ukpress F12220 1C/1C VG++ US $20.27 Buy It Now 47m 28s
cd-single, Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore, 4 Tracks, Australia, Cardsleeve US $7.42 Buy It Now 47m 39s
SMALL FLYER ONLY PROMOTING 'COSMIC PSYCHOS' Blokes You Can Trust Film. US $6.52 [0 bids]
Losers Can Win US $13.61 Buy It Now 49m 33s
Joe Cocker, I Can Stand A Little Rain, LP, W/Lyrics, Free Shipping, VG+ US $8.55 Buy It Now 50m 9s
FAUST T-SHIRT KRAUTROCK CAN TANGERINE DREAM NEU US $18.58 Buy It Now 51m 24s
ANDREWS SISTERS VINTAGE 45 RPM RECORD I CAN DREAM CANT I I WANNA BE LOVED ETC US $21.99 Buy It Now 53m 21s
LUISITO EL CAN CHAN CHAN - TE VOY AMAR SIN MIEDO 2 NEW CD US $17.35 Buy It Now 54m 15s
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT - SOUNDTRACK - 15 TRACK CD, GUNS N ROSES, BLINK 182 US $3.72 Buy It Now 54m 52s
Geordie ?- Can You Do It - ex Yugoslavia US $22.00 Buy It Now 57m 48s
KATY ROSE because I can +1 Japan CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 58m 37s
BG The Prince Of Rap Can We get Enough? Rare Australian CD Single US $13.98 Buy It Now 1h 5m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - Al Hudson & the partners - You can do it - MCA 511 US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 6m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - Andy Williams - Can't help falling in love - CBS 4818 US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 7m
NYCC - Can You Feel It (Rock Da House) - CD Single 1998 - Ex US $1.64 [0 bids]
People Who Can Eat People Are The Luckiest People In The World US $23.82 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Morgan Page - What Can You Do For Me - Harmonious Discord US $6.76 Buy It Now 1h 10m
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This - CD Single 1990 - Ex US $1.64 [0 bids]
IAN BROWN "CAN'T SEE ME" RARE 2 x ENHANCED CD SET (THE STONE ROSES) US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Styx - Can't Find My Way Home - Universal 2005 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h 16m
The Who - I Can See For Miles rare Yugoslav isue US $45.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
IRON MAIDEN CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS 7''LP US PRESS 1988 CAPITOL B-44154 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
IRON MAIDEN CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS 7''LP JAPAN PROMO PRP-1278 US $139.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Defected - Copyright Ft. Tasita D'Mour - We Can Rise - 4 Track CD (B27) US $8.43 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Andrew Gold - How Can This Be Love - 7" 1978 - Ex US $1.34 [0 bids]
George McCrae - You Can Have It All - 7" 1974 - Ex US $1.34 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS-MORE... THAN I CAN SAY CD US $6.74 Buy It Now 1h 20m
LENNY KRAVITZ, IF YOU CAN,T SAY NO, CD/SINGLE US $7.46 Buy It Now 1h 24m
YOU CAN LEAN TO SING Fritz Shetsler INSTRUCTION LP 60s RETRO Vintage US $6.48 Buy It Now 1h 27m
THE COMMODORES three times a lady/can't let you tease me TMG 1113 1978 7" WS EX/ US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 31m
PETERS AND LEE welcome home/can't keep my mind on the game 6006 307 uk 7" WS EX/ US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 31m
PAUL SIMON you can call me al/gumboots W 8667 uk warner 1986 7" WS EX/ US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 31m
BANANARAMA i can't help it NANX 15 uk london 1987 12" PS EX/VG+ sticker on sleev US $15.13 Buy It Now 1h 32m
DEANNA DURBIN can't help singing MFP 50559 near mint disc uk LP PS NM/EX US $15.20 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Bryan Adams-Can't Stop This Thing We Started CD SINGLE US $8.43 Buy It Now 1h 38m
7" 45RPM Jealous Heart/Can I Rely On You by Connie Francis from MGM US $6.76 Buy It Now 1h 39m
AUDIO CD - ROCK - ALL-4-ONE - AND THE MUSIC SPEAKS - I CAN LOVE YOU LIKE THAT US $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Nathaniel Rateliff - Falling Faster Than You Can Run - CD Album (B26) US $10.12 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Can't Stop US $5.26 Buy It Now 1h 43m
ARTHUR FIEDLER: Can-Can, An Offenbach Festival (Classical & Operas RCA vinyl) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Individuality (Can I Be Me?) By Rachelle Ferrell US $8.23 Buy It Now 1h 43m
45RPM ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears & I Can't Get US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Peur - We Can Build Astronauts - 5 Track CD Numbered (B26) US $11.82 Buy It Now 1h 45m
KWS : I Can't Get Enought Of Your Love : 12" Vinyl EP : Network : NWKT - 72 US $11.48 Buy It Now 1h 46m
MEN AT WORK -WHO CAN IT BE NOW?& ANYONE FOR TENNIS" 7" 45RPM VINYL RECORD US $6.52 Buy It Now 1h 47m
The Zutons - You Can Do Anything (CD 2008) - 24HR POST!! US $8.43 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Anger/Marshall Band - Brand New Can [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Hillbenders - Can You Hear Me? [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Original 45, Dell-Vikings, Come Go With Me and How Can I Find True Love, good co US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Flora Purim - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP US $14.37 Buy It Now 2h
The Ends - Coke Can - Promo CD (45) US $8.43 Buy It Now 2h
Guy,Barry & Glasgow Improvisers Orchestra - Schweben-Ay But Can Ye? [CD New] US $23.71 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Pete Seeger - I Can See A Brand New Day - LP US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
SAM BROWN - CAN I GET A WITNESS - AUSTRALIAN 7" 45 RECORD P/S US $5.60 Buy It Now 2h 5m
U2 - SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN - RARE AUSTRALIAN CD SINGLE US $8.35 Buy It Now 2h 5m
DIMPLES D & LADY SPICE - I Can't Wait - 1991 UK 12" Vinyl - 3 tracks - NMint US $8.30 Buy It Now 2h 6m
JOE COCKER Luxury You Can Afford LP EX+ USA 1978 Asylum Records w/ Inner Sleeve US $11.82 Buy It Now 2h 6m
ROY HAMILTON - YOU CAN HAVE HER - NEW CD US $4.35 Buy It Now 2h 7m
THE HOLLIES "I CAN'T LET GO" UK PARLOPHONE 7" SINGLE 1966 VG+ US $8.45 Buy It Now 2h 9m
FIORUCCI "YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU REALLY WANT" CD SINGLE US $8.39 Buy It Now 2h 10m
DEAD CAN DANCE - A PASSAGE IN TIME - NEW CD US $40.11 Buy It Now 2h 11m
JIMMY HUGHES: You Can't Live In My World (country vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 13m
BLAST FURNACE CANīT STOP THE BOY 3-TRACK EP FRANCE 1980 US $13.29 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Can't Fight the Moonlight [US CD5] [Maxi Single] by LeAnn Rimes (CD,... US $4.99 [0 bids]
SOFT BOYS A CAN OF BEES T-SHIRT ROBIN HITCHCOCK RAW US $18.58 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Rob Longstaff They Can't Help You With The Ladies (Australia) CD - Like New US $19.81 Buy It Now 2h 17m
7"-Single THE BEATLES - We Can Work It Out / Day Tripper (1976) GERMANY PS US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Madonna - You Can Dance (CD New) US $15.20 Buy It Now 2h 18m
MAZE FEATURING FRANKIE BEVERLY-CAN'T STOP THE LOVE LP CHEAP US $10.12 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Barbara Ruskin *You Can't Blame A Girl For Trying* US 1965 - VG+ Vinyl Record US $25.34 Buy It Now 2h 21m
TONI PUTRINO Love And Freedom CD SINGLE She Can She Can 2 trks MINT US $5.32 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Eruption "I Can't Stand the Rain" 45 Single PROMo Mono/Stereo US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 23m
PROMO w SLEEVE Billy Storm Emotion / I Can't Stop Crying for You 1959 45rpm VG++ US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Michael Jackson single- Billie Jean / Can't Get Outta The Rain US $6.52 Buy It Now 2h 27m
STATUS QUO ( NEW CD ) IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT ( REMASTERED + BONUS TRACK ) US $8.37 Buy It Now 2h 28m
The Glass Family "Mr. DJ You Know How to Make Me Dance/No One Can Find Love"45 US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 29m
WE THE PEOPLE "One Of A Kind" b/w "If We Can Fly To The Moon" MAP CITY 301 EX US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
ANTI-CHAOS-LIFE CAN BEGIN CRAZY JUNGLE (MADNESS IN MY BRAIN)-1993-HARDCORE / R US $25.34 Buy It Now 2h 32m
DJ FAST EDDIE, THE*-I Can Dance / Hip House-12"- 1989 CLASSIC on Int records US $15.20 Buy It Now 2h 33m
THE WEATHER GIRLS We Can Stand Together CD NEW US $10.12 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Hi-Gate I can hear voices / Caned and unable CD Single US $4.21 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ASEND-CAN'T PLAY BASS THIS TIME-1995-DRUM & BASS / JUNGLE US $50.69 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ASEND-CAN'T PLAY BASS (REMIX) 12 OCLOCK DROP (REMIX)-1995-OLDSKOOL DNB/JUNGLE US $26.35 Buy It Now 2h 34m
SUZI HANSON Closer (Can You Feel It) CD SINGLE I Surrender 3 trks N/MINT US $5.32 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Cloud Control - There's Nothing in the Water We Can't Fight - 4 Track US $6.74 Buy It Now 2h 35m
AUSTIN REYNOLDS -CAN U FEEL IT SHAKE THIS DOWN-2005-OLDSKOOL-BREAKBEAT HARDCORE US $10.53 Buy It Now 2h 35m
BACK TO THE RHYTHM-WHAT CAN YOU DO-DEEP/GARAGE @LISTEN@ US $13.17 Buy It Now 2h 36m
FRED ASTAIRE - THEY CAN'T TAKE THESE AWAY FROM ME (UK 1st PRESSING) NM VINYL US $16.89 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Dawn Bonnie Prince Billy Mccarthy Christmas Eve Can Kill You Import 7-In Record US $16.80 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BOILING POINT-CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS-UK GARAGE @LISTEN@ US $10.12 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Lucid I can't help myself CD Single US $4.21 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Jamesie Happy 7 Ohaldo Williams RECORD LP Music Can't Done Island Reggae SHRINK US $23.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
TWISTED SISTER-YOU CAN'T STO~-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD 0223 F25 US $28.50 Buy It Now 2h 43m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Landed ratings distribution

CAN Landed reviews

Review by corbet
4 stars Even though many people respect Can, they always say not to venture past Soon Over Babaluma. This is strange. I think it is a shame, for at the very least, it has prevented the world at large from discovering one track in particular: Vernal Equinox. At about half the length of other acknowledged Can classics (Halleluwah, Bel Air) Vernal is their more dense but equally potent cousin. And in terms of sheer Can energy, it is the undisputed king of their discography. Michael Karoli's amplifier sounds like it is on the verge of exploding as he rips the best solos of his career, and Jaki works his drumkit like a hyperactive computer. How can you go wrong? In addition to the remaining shorter songs (which are quirky and great), you also get "Unfinished" -- their most blissed out instrumental yet. Really. CAN FANS: by all means investigate this album, one of the essentials!

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23286) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2004

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars As the preceding ones were all on Spoon record, this one boasts a major change as well as being released on Virgin: the sound. This probably explains that as Virgin insisted on better sound engineering and what a difference it makes. Much clearer and more dynamic, the music gained everything from it. Too bad most fans tend to disregard this - solely because of the label change because the music and the studios are the same. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ANOTHER CLASSIC AND A SECOND PEAK AFTER TAGO AND EGE. However the following albums will not be quite this good and the sound will be more commercial (I don't know if the sales will be, though) and Holger Czukay will gradually be less involved with the band but will still produce the albums. For the rest I can only suggest you to read Mr. Corbet's excellent review as I wish I had the patience to describe every number such as he does.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#23287) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

4 stars For me this was a big improvment over the prevoius album "Soon Over Babaluma". And I highly recommend CAN fans get this one if they don't already own it, if only to hear the amazing "Vernal Equinox".

"Full Moon On The Highway" really has a 60's vibe in my opinion. The guitar is abrasive and that beat is relentless. "Half Past One" is slower paced with almost spoken vocals. Organ a minute in.The krautrock spirit is alive and well in this one. Some intricate guitar as well. "Hunters And Collectors" is probably the most controvrsial tune on here, but also the one that will stick in your head for days. It's interesting to say the least. Vocals are the focus, and for the first time I don't regret that Damo is gone.

"Vernal Equinox" is one of CAN's best songs ever. It's aggressive as drums and guitar dominate. Scorching guitar 1 1/2 minutes in. We get a spacey vibe though 3 1/2 minutes in. Guitar is back after 5 minutes ripping it up. "Red Hot Indians" begins with percussion as sax then vocals join in. More sax 3 1/2 minutes in. Percussion and guitar lead the rest of the way. "Unfinished" has a Post-Rock flavour to it. Lots of experimental sounds before it settles down 2 minutes in. It gets spacey and louder 5 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and piano rise out of the spacey atmosphere briefly 11 minutes in. This is a trip !

CAN's last great album in my opinion and a well deserved 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#180803) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Not bad.

Once again, we have an album of nice, slightly deranged Euro-tunes, driven along by Jaki Liebezeit's frenetic percussion tracks. And I must admit, I find guitarist Michael Karoli's solos much more pleasing to my ears than on most other Can albums.

There seems to be a consensus that "Vernal Equinox" and "Unfinished" are the best tracks on this album, but I keep going back to "Hunters And Collectors" as my favorite, probably for it's eeriness.

I can't help thinking, when listening to "Unfinished", that Can was the inspiration for David Bowie for the sound collage pieces on his Berlin albums. I like Can's results much better. Plus, you don't have to listen to Bowie's pop songs to get to them.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#221835) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It wasn't till the end of the 80's that I discovered Can. Landed was one of the first albums I heard and it blew me away right from the start. The sound and rhythm on this album was not like anything I had ever heard from 70's bands. I was a big fan of Tuxedo Moon back then and I was amazed to hear that so much of their avant-garde sounds had already been done by a band this early in the 70's. Especially Half Past One must have been a huge source of inspiration.

There's quite a lot of stuff here that is really weird. Vernal Equinox and Red Hot Indians are experimental jazz you should reserve for moments when you're really relaxed and comfortable. Due to the demanding nature of the music they are certainly not recommended when you've got a concentration demanding task on your hands. By contrast, the openers Full Moon and Half Past One listen away easily (for Cans terms). Both catchy and direct. Unfinished is more abstract and absolutely stunning.

Easily 4 stars for this album that opened the Can for me.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#245224) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 19, 2009

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Stranded" is the 7th full-length studio album by German experimental/ psychadelic rock act Can and the second album after the departure of lead vocalist Damo Suzuki. The last couple of albums, while still enjoyable, havenīt really made my blood boil and as a newcommer to Can I try and listen to each album with fresh ears and give each album an equal chance to impress me. I donīt have any preconceived opinions. Itīs hard not to notice the decline in quality over the last couple of albums though and "Stranded" doesnīt really help much on that impression.

The music on "Stranded" is very much like the music on "Soon Over Babaluma (1974)" IMO. Just a bit more easily accessible. "Stranded" is still charactarized by the trademark repetitive beats though and both "Vernal Equinox", and the 13:20 minutes long closing track "Unfinished", feature the usual experiments as do the other shorter tracks albeit in smaller portions. Itīs hard to say whatīs missing really but the album just doesnīt appeal as much to me as the earlier albums do. Can are still an exceptionally well playing band and that of course is one of the greatest assets on the album. The production isnīt as interesting as it could have been and it actually sounds a bit cold to my ears.

"Stranded" gets a 3 - 3.5 star (65%) rating from me as it is after all a good album but ultimately lacks the really great things that the best albums by the band have.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#255826) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars An apt title, given the journeys into space (Babaluma), another dimension (Future Days) and the most psychotic depths of the mind (Tago and Ege) that the previous albums took the listener on. This is the first Can album to sound, if not normal (which it really doesn't), then like they're trying to sound like something approaching "normal." Except for a big ugly mess at the end, and a surprisingly (for the better) heavy instrumental in the middle, these songs are all regular rock songs at their cores, and that's definitely a novelty for Can. Of course, that also means that the band loses much of its identity as the perpetual groundbreaking machine, churning out new genres and sounds for other bands to recombine into other forms later, and it definitely doesn't help that (with one exception) these "regular" songs aren't particularly interesting, but it's still kinda neat to hear Can breaking off into new (for them) directions.

"Vernal Equinox" is the aforementioned heavy instrumental, and it manages to rule immensely while taking a rather different route from the kinds of instrumental work the band had done before. Whereas Jaki and Holger are relatively subdued during the rest of the album (they no longer stand out as the most robotic rhythm machine in the world), here they get to sound like, I dunno, like the Deep Purple rhythm section in a particularly good performance of the jam section of "Space Trucking" (with the added bonus that Jaki gets to spend some time playing with his futuristic proto-electronic drum sounds). In other words, really fast, and really tight. Karoli and Schmidt, meanwhile, just go absolutely nuts on this track as foils towards one another, especially Karoli (this album may arguably be his peak with the band) who gets to abrasively shred like he had never been fully given the chance to before. The album, frankly, is worth picking up if only for this track.

The opening "Full Moon on the Highway" is also an all-out success, a song that would be a fine straight-ahead rocker with wonderful guitar work and a terse vocal delivery but that also has the voices in the chorus processed into oblivion and has neat effects in the low-pitched keys. Ever wonder what 60's hard-rock would sound like if done by Germans that looked as coldly decadent as the guys appear on the front cover? This is your answer, and the answer is creepily great!

The other numbers, unfortunately, aren't anywhere near as successful as those two. "Half Past One" can't help but bother the heck out of me in that Karoli doesn't seem to realize that speaking in near-constant pitch is not the same as singing, and this attempt at sounding "moody" (I guess) like the backing track just seems like total failure to me. "Hunters and Collectors" stands out to me in that Karoli sounds eerily like a German Syd Barrett at times, which makes this weird attempt at something resembling "poppiness" kinda enjoyable, but it would never be counted as a highlight for the band. "Red Hot Indians" is notable only for the strange presence of a saxophone, and the giant atonal sound mess that is "Unfinished" probably should have stayed unreleased (gee, I'm sure nobody has ever made that pun before). There are some moments here and there that more or less work, but as a whole, it comes off as a third-rate "Aumgn," and that's not a good thing.

All in all, while I'm not thrilled with much of the album, a *** seems about right because the two clearly good tracks are so wonderful, and the ones that aren't "Unfinished" are basically listenable. Regardless, don't sweat this if you can't find it easily.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#306016) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 stars Can - Landed People who don't get CAN usually say this is their best work (for some unknown reason). I think CAN is one of five greatest bands in prog rock history and greatest one in krautrock sub genre. Their albums brought new view to rock music, improvisation, experimentalism, avant, minimali ... (read more)

Report this review (#281530) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Well, I'm going to keep this review brief, because if I were to try talking too much about this album, all that would happen is that I'd either end up sounding like a CAN fan boy and endlessly talk about how good Vernal Equinox and Unfinished are, or I would sound like someone with nothing bette ... (read more)

Report this review (#115876) | Posted by Pnoom! | Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As one reviewer mentioned earlier this album is a lot more cohesive and structured, it isn't as jam orientated. It sounds as though they were moving toward more accessible music, apart from Vernal Equinox and Unfinished, the other four tracks could have been played on the radio, but still they ... (read more)

Report this review (#81340) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Saturday, June 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Landed isn't as interesting as Tago Mago nor as dreamlike as Future Days. It's more focused than Ege Bamyasi which is more groove-jam oriented but is less groundbreaking. The sound is very good as Can finally had access to modern studio technology. And as a bonus it's Damo Suzuki free whose off ... (read more)

Report this review (#46791) | Posted by Tylosand Ektorp | Friday, September 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The main difference between this album and previous CAN albums was the technological leap from primitive overdubbing techniques to full scale multitrack recording. The chaotic structure of the early albums is controlled here, and the new studio tricks that Czukay employed give the album a very mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#35301) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Landed "