LANDED

Krautrock

Can Landed  album cover

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Full moon on the Hihghway (3:28)
2. Half past One (4:34)
3. Hunters and Collectors (4:17)
4. Vernal Equinox (8:39)

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, Alpha 77, vocals on No. 1

Guests:
- Olaf Kuebler / sax on Red hot Indian

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Landed Music

Tago MagoTago Mago
Mute U.S. 2008
Ege BamyasiEge Bamyasi
Mute U.S. 2008
Lost TapesLost Tapes
Mute 2012
REV C.L. FRANKLIN You Can't Wash The Blood Off Your Hands LP Black Gospel SEALED US $25.50 Buy It Now 30m 17s
Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - 1968 - The Casinos - 45 - Fraternity Records US $3.50 [0 bids]
30m 59s
It's A Shame & Together We Can... - 1970 - The Spinners - 45 - V.I.P. Records US $6.00 [0 bids]
30m 59s
NEW - Can't Get Enough / 24 by Willie Max US $3.00 Buy It Now 31m 43s
DE-JAVU I Can't Stop 12" single Neutone Recordings NEU 003 (2002) sticker promo US $4.99 Buy It Now 32m 24s
FRANKIE DAVIDSON You Ever Been To See King's Cross / I Can Do The Twist OZ 45 US $13.92 Buy It Now 33m 11s
CAN U FEEL IT / VARIOUS - CAN U FEEL IT / VARIOUS (DIGIPAK) NEW DVD US $23.04 Buy It Now 33m 30s
MICHELLE BILOON - YOU CAN BE AN ASSHOLE NEW CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 33m 41s
CONTINENTAL - ALL A MAN CAN DO NEW CD US $15.40 Buy It Now 33m 51s
Can't Cry Anymore / No One Said It Would Be Easy, Crow, Sheryl, Excellent Single US $1.00 Buy It Now 33m 55s
JOHNNY MAE MATTHEWS "My Man / I Can't Live Without You" Blue Rock 4011, US $7.00 Buy It Now 34m 21s
COUNT BASIE I Can't Stop Loving You / Nice 'N' Easy 7" 45 Reprise R-20 170 US $5.99 Buy It Now 36m 26s
Floyd Cramer 45 "San Antonio Rose/I Can Just Imagine" US $6.99 Buy It Now 36m 33s
Stellar Kart WE CAN'T STAND SITTING DOWN mint CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 37m 25s
CD 80"S UNDERGROUND RAP CAN YOU FEEL IT?EPMD NR MINT!!! US $17.99 Buy It Now 38m 33s
More Than I Can Say - 1980 - Leo Sayer - 45 - & Millionaire - WB Records US $3.50 [0 bids]
38m 45s
NEW - Together We Can Heal by Barta; Volan US $3.00 Buy It Now 39m 20s
Music CD - Hardy And Marianne Brundage - If God's Got It You Can Have It US $22.07 Buy It Now 42m 38s
Reo Speedwagon, You Can Tune a Piano But You Can't Tune a Fish Audio CD US $5.91 Buy It Now 43m 11s
GO-GO'S We Got The Beat / Can't Stop The World 1980 7" w/US Picture Sleeve IRS US $3.95 Buy It Now 46m 10s
Vintage Record Village People Can't Stop The Music US $5.00 Buy It Now 47m 52s
FORDS: You Can Count On Me LP (insert, tiny wobc, v. sl cw) rare Black Gospel US $60.00 Buy It Now 48m 12s
CD Album - U2 All that you can't leave behind US $7.40 Buy It Now 49m 4s
Jimmy Holiday - How Can I Forget / Janet 45 1963 EX US $7.99 Buy It Now 52m 55s
When Can I See You, Babyface, Excellent Single US $1.00 Buy It Now 53m 12s
PAULINI WE CAN TRY * CD SINGLE * US $9.77 Buy It Now 54m 20s
Don Henley - I Can't Stand Still - Vinyl LP - Bill Withers John David Souther US $5.99 Buy It Now 54m 35s
wayne omaha/can the maps go for the beauty cd US $5.24 Buy It Now 57m 29s
Try To Hard/Catch Me If You Can Hollywood Records 1993 Dave Clark 45w Pic Sleeve US $4.95 [0 bids]
57m 48s
DIGBY RICHARDS Save The World / you Can Lay My Mind OZ 45 US $9.26 Buy It Now 57m 52s
2PM Don't Stop Can't 1:59PM Taiwan 2nd Special Edition CD+DVD US $33.78 Buy It Now 59m
Can't Fight Fate by Taylor Dayne CD 1989 Arista Records US $1.00 [0 bids]
59m 54s
THE DELLS HALLWAYS OF MY MIND/I CAN'T DO ENOUGH CADET US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h
MALL'D TO DEATH CAN'T MAKE A LIVING GOLD VINYL LIMITED BRAND NEW RECORD US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h
* BUNNY BERIGAN "I CAN'T GET STARTED" CAMDEN 1978 EXCELLENT LP VINYL ALBUM* US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h
Creative source.Keep on movin`....45rpm. US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
1955 CHUCK WILLIS 78 rpm Okeh ONE MORE BREAK I Can Tell Clean Purple Labl SINGLE US $19.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
MALL'D TO DEATH CAN'T MAKE A LIVING BLACK VINYL LIMITED BRAND NEW RECORD US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
78 Rpm Louis Armstrong I Can't Give You Anything But Love Baby Ain't Misbehavin' US $40.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
DONALD AUSTIN: SEX PLOT & CAN'T STAND THE STRAIN; 1973 EASTBOUND 608 VG++ WLP 45 US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
THOMAS EAST & FABULOUS PLAYBOYS: Bad Thing / That's Why I Can't Stop Loving You US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Mother Goose "I Can't Sing Very Well" Rare Oz 7" US $27.93 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Raspberries Let's Pretend/ Every Way I Can 45RPM w Picture Sleeve US $4.95 [0 bids]
PEGGY MARCH: Can't Stop Thinkin' About Him (soul vinyl 45) dj US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Echobelly - I Can't Imagine The World Without Me - T... US $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 12m
FLASH IN THE CAN SEALED LP US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
45 JOHNNIE TAYLOR Cheaper to Keep Her/I Can Read Between Lines - strip VG+ audio US $3.99 [0 bids]
Can't Fight Fate by Taylor Dayne (CD, Oct-1989, Arista) US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Lynn Anderson HOW CAN I UNLOVE YOU Columbia C30925 Near Mint US $14.95 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Little Richard EP - Send Me Some Lovin / Heeby-Jeebies / Boo Hoo / Girl Can't US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
STEVIE NICKS Rock A Little Music Cassette Tape 1985 Modern Records I can't wait US $4.88 [0 bids]
THE SHRANGRI-LAS "BULL DOG / I CAN NEVER GO HOME" RED BIRD - 45 VINYL SINGLE US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Rare Miami Soul Funk WARREN THOMPSON You Can't Hinder Me Dolly Dagger US 1507 US $29.99 [0 bids]
Hollies The - I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top / Mad Professor Blyth 1970 US $1.29 Buy It Now 1h 18m
THE SHRANGRI-LAS "BULL DOG / I CAN NEVER GO HOME" RED BIRD -45 VINYL SINGLE US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
spyder turner - I can't make it/ don't hold back US $59.99 [0 bids]
THE CHESSMEN soul WHY CAN'T I BE YOUR MAN northern 45 US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Madonna Like a Virgin True Blue You Can Dance Immaculate Collection Bedtime 6 CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Tycoon - Such A Woman / How Long (Can We Go On) - 7" 45 RPM US $5.99 [0 bids]
RON HOLDEN: True Love Can Be (blues & r&b vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
"What Can You Play" *LIKE NEW* The Music Men; 1993 CD (Red Faces, Red Symons) US $8.33 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Alton McClain - Put Your Love Where I Can Find It / Come Back Baby (Forward) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
ANDREWS SISTERS 78 RPM Record "The Wedding of Lili Marlene/ I can dream cant I" US $11.99 [0 bids]
45 ROLLING STONES Honky Tonk Women/You Can't Always Get What You w/ sleeve/strip US $4.99 [0 bids]
TOY CALDWELL - CAN'T YOU SEE - CD US $25.95 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Kylie Minogue - Can't get out out of my head CD1 4 Track Single US $4.65 [0 bids]
B. B. KING XLNT BLUES CD - HOW BLUE CAN YOU GET? - BRAND NEW & SEALED US $2.50 Buy It Now 1h 35m
LONNIE RUSS MY WIFE CAN'T COOK/SOMETHING OLD SOMETHING NEW 45 4J US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
JUDITH STEINBERGH tape Can We Go Now Troubador 1987 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
BROCKINGTON ENSEMBLE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DOUBT HIM 45 HOB WLP BLACK GOSPEL US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Robinson, Smokey - Gimme What You Want/I Can't Find (45,1984) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
TRIESTE-I CAN SEE HIM LOVING YOU-NORTHERN SOUL 45 IX CHAINS-1976-NICE US $6.99 [0 bids]
CAN YOU JACK? CHICAGO ACID AND EXPERIMENTAL HOUSE 1985-95 - NEW CD BOXSET US $19.92 Buy It Now 1h 46m
JOHNNY DUNCAN-SHE CAN PUT HER SHOES UNDER MY BED (ANYTIME)-VG+ US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
RIFF RUFFIN: If I Can't Have You (blues & r&b vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed [CD/DVD] by Miley Cyrus (2 Discs, Hollywood) CD+DVD US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Sherman Tomes Trio - I Can Still Feel The Love Of God (Atwell 1642) Vinyl LP US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Re 45 LEE MICHAELS Do You Know What I Mean/Can Get A Witness w/ sleeve/strip NM US $3.49 [0 bids]
Re 45 TYRONE DAVIS Can I Change My Mind b/w Turn Back the hands Of Time w/ strip US $4.49 [0 bids]
45 LEO SAYER - More Than I Can I Say b/w Millionaire w/ WB 49565 strip US $3.49 [0 bids]
Notaword - - You Can Only Grow So Much CD SEALED US $0.01 [0 bids]
45 EDDIE KENDRICKS-Boogie Down b/w Can't Help What I Am Tamla 54243 strip VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 - GLORIA GAYNOR - Never Can Say Goodbye w/ MGM strip/sleeve VG++/NM US $3.49 [0 bids]
Re 45 - WAR - Why Can't We Be Friends b/w Summer w/ strip M- US $3.99 [0 bids]
PS +45s-BREATHE-How Can I Fall +Don't Tell Me Lies w/ strip & sleeve - NM US $2.99 [0 bids]
Re 45 FOUR TOPS - I Can't Help Myself b/w Ask The Lonely w/ Motown strip/sleeve US $4.99 [0 bids]
45 - DONNIE ELBERT I Can't Help Myself b/w Love Is Here w/ AVCO sleeve + strip US $3.49 [0 bids]
PS +45 DAN HARTMAN -- I Can Dream About You w/ title strip & sleeve US $2.99 [0 bids]
45 BILLY SWAN - I Can Help b/w Ways Of A Woman In Love w/ Monument sleeve/strip US $3.99 [0 bids]
Dave Clark Five, The Any Way You Want It / Can't You See That She's Mine 122113 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Lakeside Fantastic Voyage / I Can't Get You Out Of My Head YB-12129 Solar (VG+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Brian Hyland The Joker Went Wild / I Can Hear The Rain 40377 Philips (VG+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Harry Debbie - I Can See Clearly - 2 CD US $9.50 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Commodores Easy / Can't Let You Tease Me M 1418F Motown (VG+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
Sheb Wooley The Purple People Eater / I Can't Believe You're Mine K12651 MGM Rec US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
Bee Gees How Deep Is Your Love / Can't Keep A Good Man Down RS 882 RSO (VG+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
Originals, The We Can Make It / I Like Your Style S 35074 Soul (VG) US $0.99 [0 bids]
NEW - Anything Can Happen by dallas johnson US $3.69 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Johnny Duncan 45 She Can Put Her Shoes Under My Bed - Columbia 3-10694 VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
I Can Dream Can't I? - Patty Andrews (Cassette 1985, MCA) in NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Landed ratings distribution

CAN Landed reviews

Review by corbet
4 stars Even though many people respect Can, they always say not to venture past Soon Over Babaluma. This is strange. I think it is a shame, for at the very least, it has prevented the world at large from discovering one track in particular: Vernal Equinox. At about half the length of other acknowledged Can classics (Halleluwah, Bel Air) Vernal is their more dense but equally potent cousin. And in terms of sheer Can energy, it is the undisputed king of their discography. Michael Karoli's amplifier sounds like it is on the verge of exploding as he rips the best solos of his career, and Jaki works his drumkit like a hyperactive computer. How can you go wrong? In addition to the remaining shorter songs (which are quirky and great), you also get "Unfinished" -- their most blissed out instrumental yet. Really. CAN FANS: by all means investigate this album, one of the essentials!

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23286) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2004

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars As the preceding ones were all on Spoon record, this one boasts a major change as well as being released on Virgin: the sound. This probably explains that as Virgin insisted on better sound engineering and what a difference it makes. Much clearer and more dynamic, the music gained everything from it. Too bad most fans tend to disregard this - solely because of the label change because the music and the studios are the same. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ANOTHER CLASSIC AND A SECOND PEAK AFTER TAGO AND EGE. However the following albums will not be quite this good and the sound will be more commercial (I don't know if the sales will be, though) and Holger Czukay will gradually be less involved with the band but will still produce the albums. For the rest I can only suggest you to read Mr. Corbet's excellent review as I wish I had the patience to describe every number such as he does.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#23287) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

4 stars For me this was a big improvment over the prevoius album "Soon Over Babaluma". And I highly recommend CAN fans get this one if they don't already own it, if only to hear the amazing "Vernal Equinox".

"Full Moon On The Highway" really has a 60's vibe in my opinion. The guitar is abrasive and that beat is relentless. "Half Past One" is slower paced with almost spoken vocals. Organ a minute in.The krautrock spirit is alive and well in this one. Some intricate guitar as well. "Hunters And Collectors" is probably the most controvrsial tune on here, but also the one that will stick in your head for days. It's interesting to say the least. Vocals are the focus, and for the first time I don't regret that Damo is gone.

"Vernal Equinox" is one of CAN's best songs ever. It's aggressive as drums and guitar dominate. Scorching guitar 1 1/2 minutes in. We get a spacey vibe though 3 1/2 minutes in. Guitar is back after 5 minutes ripping it up. "Red Hot Indians" begins with percussion as sax then vocals join in. More sax 3 1/2 minutes in. Percussion and guitar lead the rest of the way. "Unfinished" has a Post-Rock flavour to it. Lots of experimental sounds before it settles down 2 minutes in. It gets spacey and louder 5 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and piano rise out of the spacey atmosphere briefly 11 minutes in. This is a trip !

CAN's last great album in my opinion and a well deserved 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#180803) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Not bad.

Once again, we have an album of nice, slightly deranged Euro-tunes, driven along by Jaki Liebezeit's frenetic percussion tracks. And I must admit, I find guitarist Michael Karoli's solos much more pleasing to my ears than on most other Can albums.

There seems to be a consensus that "Vernal Equinox" and "Unfinished" are the best tracks on this album, but I keep going back to "Hunters And Collectors" as my favorite, probably for it's eeriness.

I can't help thinking, when listening to "Unfinished", that Can was the inspiration for David Bowie for the sound collage pieces on his Berlin albums. I like Can's results much better. Plus, you don't have to listen to Bowie's pop songs to get to them.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#221835) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It wasn't till the end of the 80's that I discovered Can. Landed was one of the first albums I heard and it blew me away right from the start. The sound and rhythm on this album was not like anything I had ever heard from 70's bands. I was a big fan of Tuxedo Moon back then and I was amazed to hear that so much of their avant-garde sounds had already been done by a band this early in the 70's. Especially Half Past One must have been a huge source of inspiration.

There's quite a lot of stuff here that is really weird. Vernal Equinox and Red Hot Indians are experimental jazz you should reserve for moments when you're really relaxed and comfortable. Due to the demanding nature of the music they are certainly not recommended when you've got a concentration demanding task on your hands. By contrast, the openers Full Moon and Half Past One listen away easily (for Cans terms). Both catchy and direct. Unfinished is more abstract and absolutely stunning.

Easily 4 stars for this album that opened the Can for me.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#245224) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 19, 2009

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Stranded" is the 7th full-length studio album by German experimental/ psychadelic rock act Can and the second album after the departure of lead vocalist Damo Suzuki. The last couple of albums, while still enjoyable, havenīt really made my blood boil and as a newcommer to Can I try and listen to each album with fresh ears and give each album an equal chance to impress me. I donīt have any preconceived opinions. Itīs hard not to notice the decline in quality over the last couple of albums though and "Stranded" doesnīt really help much on that impression.

The music on "Stranded" is very much like the music on "Soon Over Babaluma (1974)" IMO. Just a bit more easily accessible. "Stranded" is still charactarized by the trademark repetitive beats though and both "Vernal Equinox", and the 13:20 minutes long closing track "Unfinished", feature the usual experiments as do the other shorter tracks albeit in smaller portions. Itīs hard to say whatīs missing really but the album just doesnīt appeal as much to me as the earlier albums do. Can are still an exceptionally well playing band and that of course is one of the greatest assets on the album. The production isnīt as interesting as it could have been and it actually sounds a bit cold to my ears.

"Stranded" gets a 3 - 3.5 star (65%) rating from me as it is after all a good album but ultimately lacks the really great things that the best albums by the band have.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#255826) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars An apt title, given the journeys into space (Babaluma), another dimension (Future Days) and the most psychotic depths of the mind (Tago and Ege) that the previous albums took the listener on. This is the first Can album to sound, if not normal (which it really doesn't), then like they're trying to sound like something approaching "normal." Except for a big ugly mess at the end, and a surprisingly (for the better) heavy instrumental in the middle, these songs are all regular rock songs at their cores, and that's definitely a novelty for Can. Of course, that also means that the band loses much of its identity as the perpetual groundbreaking machine, churning out new genres and sounds for other bands to recombine into other forms later, and it definitely doesn't help that (with one exception) these "regular" songs aren't particularly interesting, but it's still kinda neat to hear Can breaking off into new (for them) directions.

"Vernal Equinox" is the aforementioned heavy instrumental, and it manages to rule immensely while taking a rather different route from the kinds of instrumental work the band had done before. Whereas Jaki and Holger are relatively subdued during the rest of the album (they no longer stand out as the most robotic rhythm machine in the world), here they get to sound like, I dunno, like the Deep Purple rhythm section in a particularly good performance of the jam section of "Space Trucking" (with the added bonus that Jaki gets to spend some time playing with his futuristic proto-electronic drum sounds). In other words, really fast, and really tight. Karoli and Schmidt, meanwhile, just go absolutely nuts on this track as foils towards one another, especially Karoli (this album may arguably be his peak with the band) who gets to abrasively shred like he had never been fully given the chance to before. The album, frankly, is worth picking up if only for this track.

The opening "Full Moon on the Highway" is also an all-out success, a song that would be a fine straight-ahead rocker with wonderful guitar work and a terse vocal delivery but that also has the voices in the chorus processed into oblivion and has neat effects in the low-pitched keys. Ever wonder what 60's hard-rock would sound like if done by Germans that looked as coldly decadent as the guys appear on the front cover? This is your answer, and the answer is creepily great!

The other numbers, unfortunately, aren't anywhere near as successful as those two. "Half Past One" can't help but bother the heck out of me in that Karoli doesn't seem to realize that speaking in near-constant pitch is not the same as singing, and this attempt at sounding "moody" (I guess) like the backing track just seems like total failure to me. "Hunters and Collectors" stands out to me in that Karoli sounds eerily like a German Syd Barrett at times, which makes this weird attempt at something resembling "poppiness" kinda enjoyable, but it would never be counted as a highlight for the band. "Red Hot Indians" is notable only for the strange presence of a saxophone, and the giant atonal sound mess that is "Unfinished" probably should have stayed unreleased (gee, I'm sure nobody has ever made that pun before). There are some moments here and there that more or less work, but as a whole, it comes off as a third-rate "Aumgn," and that's not a good thing.

All in all, while I'm not thrilled with much of the album, a *** seems about right because the two clearly good tracks are so wonderful, and the ones that aren't "Unfinished" are basically listenable. Regardless, don't sweat this if you can't find it easily.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#306016) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 stars Can - Landed People who don't get CAN usually say this is their best work (for some unknown reason). I think CAN is one of five greatest bands in prog rock history and greatest one in krautrock sub genre. Their albums brought new view to rock music, improvisation, experimentalism, avant, minimali ... (read more)

Report this review (#281530) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Well, I'm going to keep this review brief, because if I were to try talking too much about this album, all that would happen is that I'd either end up sounding like a CAN fan boy and endlessly talk about how good Vernal Equinox and Unfinished are, or I would sound like someone with nothing bette ... (read more)

Report this review (#115876) | Posted by Pnoom! | Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As one reviewer mentioned earlier this album is a lot more cohesive and structured, it isn't as jam orientated. It sounds as though they were moving toward more accessible music, apart from Vernal Equinox and Unfinished, the other four tracks could have been played on the radio, but still they ... (read more)

Report this review (#81340) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Saturday, June 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Landed isn't as interesting as Tago Mago nor as dreamlike as Future Days. It's more focused than Ege Bamyasi which is more groove-jam oriented but is less groundbreaking. The sound is very good as Can finally had access to modern studio technology. And as a bonus it's Damo Suzuki free whose off ... (read more)

Report this review (#46791) | Posted by Tylosand Ektorp | Friday, September 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The main difference between this album and previous CAN albums was the technological leap from primitive overdubbing techniques to full scale multitrack recording. The chaotic structure of the early albums is controlled here, and the new studio tricks that Czukay employed give the album a very mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#35301) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Landed "