LANDED

Krautrock

Can Landed  album cover

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1975

1. Full moon on the Hihghway (3:28)
2. Half past One (4:34)
3. Hunters and Collectors (4:17)
4. Vernal Equinox (8:39)

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, Alpha 77, vocals on No. 1

Guests:
- Olaf Kuebler / sax on Red hot Indian

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Landed Music

Tago MagoTago Mago
Vinyl$21.74
SoundtracksSoundtracks
Vinyl$17.55
Soul Promo 45 TEDDY PENDERGRASS I Can't Win For Losing on Philadelphia Internati US $5.00 Buy It Now 30m 20s
Jazz Promo 45 ERNESTINE ANDERSON I Can Dream Can't I on Mercury (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 30m 20s
Soul Promo 45 THE O'JAYS I Can't Stand The Pain on Philadelphia International (p US $5.00 Buy It Now 30m 20s
GENE PITNEY**MANY SIDES/ONLY LOVE CAN BREAK HEART**CD US $19.59 Buy It Now 30m 43s
1969 CLASSIC PSYCH ROCK The Arbors I Can't Quit Her The Letter RADIO PROMO DEMO% US $9.00 Buy It Now 31m 20s
Renee Geyer 12" Single I Can Feel The Fire Portrait Records 1982 PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 31m 34s
Faith Evans: Can't believe SEALED 12" 12inch record single 2c US $5.06 Buy It Now 31m 59s
CAN - Sampler - CD XCDSPOON39/40 US $11.24 Buy It Now 32m 27s
CAN - Future Days - CD US $16.07 Buy It Now 32m 27s
THE PROVIDENTIALS can't say enough GOSPEL 11 TRACK CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 32m 32s
1983 SEALED CLASSIC ROCK Michael Stanley Band You Can't Fight Fashion MINT! LP @ US $3.99 Buy It Now 33m 9s
CAN - Tago Mago - CD (SACD hybrid 2004 remaster) US $36.97 Buy It Now 33m 22s
Joni James MGM 45 Record #11919 VG This Is My Confession / How Important Can US $4.00 Buy It Now 33m 25s
Chicago Along Comes A Woman / We Can Stop The Hurtin' 45 NM 7-29082 1984 US $9.95 Buy It Now 33m 45s
Boy's Town Gang Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You 12" Single NM Popular 1996 US $14.95 Buy It Now 33m 46s
Cole Porter's Can-Can Original Soundtrack Sinatra LP VG+ Capitol W1301 US $12.95 Buy It Now 33m 46s
Tha Liks: Best u can SEALED 12" 12inch record single 2c US $7.50 Buy It Now 35m 6s
THELMA HOUSTON "I CAN'T GO ON LIVING WITHOUT..." 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 35m 44s
NICOLETTE LARSON * I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU & HOW CAN WE GO ON * 45RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 36m 1s
Soul 45 CALIFORNIA I Can Hear Music on RSO US $5.00 Buy It Now 36m 5s
Soul 45 GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS I Can See Clearly Now on Buddah US $5.00 Buy It Now 36m 5s
Soul 45 GARLAND GREEN You Can't Get Away That Easy on Cotillion US $5.00 Buy It Now 36m 5s
PAM TILLIS * IT'S LONELY OUT THERE & YOU CAN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT ME 45RPM US $9.00 Buy It Now 36m 10s
ROSS CARNEGIE (Feat. HOLLY HAMILTON) - OPEN UP YOUR MIND/CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND? US $10.99 Buy It Now 37m 22s
1 JOURNEY girl can't help it / it could have been you JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 38m 15s
SOUL LP ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS "I CAN'T STOP DANCING" ATLANTICSD 8204 STEREO US $10.99 Buy It Now 38m 46s
Soul 45 HOT BUTTER Can You Dig It on Dynamo US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 54s
Soul 45 RAY CHARLES Till I Can't Take It Anymore on ABC TRC US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 54s
Soul 45 JERMAINE JACKSON We Can Put It Back Together on Motown US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 54s
Soul 45 MICHEAL JACKSON Can't Get Outta The Rain on Epic 7" 1 US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 54s
Soul 45 MARGIE EVANS It Can't Be You on ICA US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 55s
Mandy Barnett: I Can't Stop Loving You (CD, 2013) Songs of Don Gibson! US $11.99 Buy It Now 39m 10s
JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE "CAN YOU PLEASE CRAWL OUT YOUR WINDOW" 7 INCH VINYL MONO US $9.99 [0 bids]
39m 57s
Can't Hardly Wait by Original Soundtrack (CD, May-1998, Elektra (Label)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 40m 17s
Suzi Quatro self-titled first LP Bell Records stereo 1974 w/"Can the Can" US $9.99 [0 bids]
40m 47s
JACK DEJOHNETTE Tin Can Alley Jack Dejohnette's PAP-25506 LP Ag3322 US $9.99 [0 bids]
40m 48s
JOE COCKER I Can Stand a Little Rain SP-3633 LP Ah0040 US $9.99 [0 bids]
41m 4s
The Who - I Can See For Miles 7" Single on DECCA Records! US $7.00 [0 bids]
41m 22s
Soul 45 THE WHISPERS Can't Do Without Love on Solar US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 31s
Soul 45 THE MAIN INGREDIENT Why Can't We All Unite on RCA US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 31s
Soul 45 THE MAIN INGREDIENT Why Can't We All Unite on RCA Victor US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 31s
Soul 45 THE WHISPERS Can't Do Without Love on Solar 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 31s
Soul Nm! 45 DON COVAY we Can't Make it No More on Mercury US $5.00 Buy It Now 41m 31s
Madonna "You Can Dance" Longbox Long Box Empty NO CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
41m 42s
MY DISCO**WRAPPED COAST/ALL I CAN DO (LIMITED 12 INCH SINGLE)**VINYL US $14.85 Buy It Now 41m 57s
THE WHO I Can See For Miles VG+ 45 RPM US $3.80 [5 bids]
42m 1s
2 Tanya Tucker CD - Soon - Can't Run From Yourself US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 19s
Jimmy Ruffin 45 "How Can I Say I"m Sorry" Soul 35016 Promo ~ VG++ US $8.99 [0 bids]
42m 28s
MICHAEL STANLEY BAND You Can't Fight Fashion ST-17100 LP Ah1024 US $9.99 [0 bids]
42m 35s
Dionne Warwick Friends Can Be Lovers CD Pop R&B Easy Listening w/Whitney Houston US $0.99 [0 bids]
43m 5s
The Turtles Can't You Hear The Cows/The Story of Rock And Roll 45 US $12.00 Buy It Now 43m 9s
Clinton Ford - What More Can I Say 7" Single 1962 US $15.44 Buy It Now 43m 32s
Genesis We Can't Dance CASSETTE US $1.00 Buy It Now 43m 41s
MODERN SOUL- THE JACKSON SISTERS- (WHY CAN'T WE BE) "MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS"- DJ US $2.99 [0 bids]
44m 2s
Donna Fargo - You Can't Be A Beacon (If Your Light Don't Shine) 45 rpm 1974 US $2.75 Buy It Now 44m 3s
VG++ TOMMY COLLINS MAN MACINE/IF YOU CAN'T BITE, DON'T GROWL 45 RPM COLUMBIA US $4.98 Buy It Now 44m 34s
POINTER SISTERS: Yes We Can Can / Jada 45 Funk US $10.00 Buy It Now 44m 39s
MODERN SOUL- WAYNE STEVENSON- "I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE"- N.MINT US $3.99 [1 bids]
45m 18s
DION Be Careful of Stones/I Can't Believe 45 RPM Columbia Records EX US $7.95 Buy It Now 45m 27s
AL SERAFINI Blues In The Night/Who Can 45 R&B Sleazy MOD Striptease Instru HEAR US $7.99 Buy It Now 45m 31s
K.D. LANG - All You Can Eat Tour, 10th May 1996, Wembley Arena. Backstage Pass US $6.42 [0 bids]
45m 48s
JACINTA Can't Keep It A Secret-10 Trk CD-TONY MORAN+WARREN RIGG/Josh Harris+++!! US $0.99 [0 bids]
46m 31s
MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE Can't Help 7" NEW VINYL Alala Alma US $8.99 Buy It Now 46m 50s
Thelma Houston I Can't Go On - Diana Ross Your Love Is So Good - 12 inch vinyl US $7.99 Buy It Now 46m 56s
Killer Bunnies - I Can't Take the Heartbreak - from Dance Across - 12 inch vinyl US $7.99 Buy It Now 46m 56s
The Lox Can't Stop Won't Stop - So Right - with Puff Daddy - Kelly Price 12 inch US $7.99 Buy It Now 46m 56s
Taral - How Can I Get Over You - Silly - from This Time - 12 inch 33 RPM Vinyl US $8.99 Buy It Now 46m 56s
The Bee Gees LIFE IN A TIN CAN LP RSO SO 870 VG/EX US $8.99 Buy It Now 47m 33s
Elvis "Can't Help Falling in Love" MEGA RARE with New Orthophonic High Fidelity US $26.02 [5 bids]
48m 10s
Private gospel lp. Mable John Where can I find Jesus on Meda 3 from 1990 US $100.00 [0 bids]
48m 11s
2 CIV CD - Can't Wait One Minute More - Boring Summer -from album Set Your Goals US $7.99 Buy It Now 48m 28s
MC Lyte CD - I Can't Make A Mistake - from album Seven & Seven US $7.99 Buy It Now 48m 28s
SY OLIVER I Can Get It For You Wholesale 6 EYE MONO COLUMBIA LP NM/NM-! US $12.75 Buy It Now 48m 35s
If I Can Dream / Edge of Realty - Elvis 45 rpm like new condition US $10.03 [13 bids]
48m 57s
TONY BORDERS: CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU CRY & YOU ARE MY TREASURE 1964 HALL 1946 45 US $16.00 Buy It Now 49m 33s
FAB MOTION - Howdy, can I bum a smoke? (SEALED) '87 TX Alt Folk Country Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 49m 39s
THE FUTURE can we shape it? LP VG+ FS 12016 Vinyl 1973 Record US $180.00 Buy It Now 49m 43s
String Quartet/how Can I Tell The Dif 0769791733022, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P US $29.16 Buy It Now 50m 34s
BARRY WHITE-CAN'T GET ENOUGH-20TH CENTURY T-444 NEW SEALED LP US $12.98 Buy It Now 50m 36s
VETIVER**CAN'T YOU TELL (REMIX)**12" SINGLE VINYL US $8.10 Buy It Now 50m 42s
2 Tracy Lawrence CD - I See It Now - Can't Break It To My Heart US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
2 China Drum CD Can't Stop These Things - from album Goosefair - Barrier - cant US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
Killer Bunnies CD - I Can't Take the Heartbreak - from Dance Across the Universe US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
Brougham CD - I Walked In - from movie Can't Hardly Wait - Rare CD! US $7.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
Utah Saints CD - What Can You Do For Me - Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith US $4.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
Los Del Rio CD - Macarena - Can You Feel It US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 2s
DANCING MACHINE, I CAN'T LEAVE YOUR LOVE A LONE, LAY DOWN SALLY, SHOW AND TELL + US $12.25 [0 bids]
51m 10s
2 K D Lang CD - Just Keep Me Moving - If I Were You from All You Can Eat - KD US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 53s
COSMIC PSYCHOS - BLOKES YOU CAN TRUST NEW DVD US $19.26 Buy It Now 52m 29s
Mass Production 12 inch single Vinyl - Can't You See I'm Fired Up - Eyeballin' US $4.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
George Duke CD - Love Can Be So Cold - from album Illusions - Rare CD! US $4.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
Celi Bee - Love Drops - Can't Let You Go from album Fly Me On the Wings of Love US $4.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
The Beck Family - Can't Shake the Feeling - 12 inch Vinyl record - cant US $5.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
Lee Greenwood CD - Rocks That You Can't Move - Rare CD! US $4.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
2 Neal McCoy CD - Where Forever Begins - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye US $4.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
Path of Resistance CD - Can't Stop the Truth US $5.99 Buy It Now 52m 47s
3 JOHNNY NASH 45s - HOLD ME TIGHT & I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW +1 US $7.50 Buy It Now 53m 1s
Celi Bee - Love Drops - Can't Let You Go from album Fly Me On the Wings of Love US $4.99 Buy It Now 53m 51s
Roger Ballard CD - You Can't Get There From Here - from Little Piece of Heaven US $4.99 Buy It Now 53m 51s
Don Henley: I Can't Stand Still Lp US $1.00 [0 bids]
54m 16s

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Landed ratings distribution

CAN Landed reviews

Review by corbet
4 stars Even though many people respect Can, they always say not to venture past Soon Over Babaluma. This is strange. I think it is a shame, for at the very least, it has prevented the world at large from discovering one track in particular: Vernal Equinox. At about half the length of other acknowledged Can classics (Halleluwah, Bel Air) Vernal is their more dense but equally potent cousin. And in terms of sheer Can energy, it is the undisputed king of their discography. Michael Karoli's amplifier sounds like it is on the verge of exploding as he rips the best solos of his career, and Jaki works his drumkit like a hyperactive computer. How can you go wrong? In addition to the remaining shorter songs (which are quirky and great), you also get "Unfinished" -- their most blissed out instrumental yet. Really. CAN FANS: by all means investigate this album, one of the essentials!

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23286) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 17, 2004

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars As the preceding ones were all on Spoon record, this one boasts a major change as well as being released on Virgin: the sound. This probably explains that as Virgin insisted on better sound engineering and what a difference it makes. Much clearer and more dynamic, the music gained everything from it. Too bad most fans tend to disregard this - solely because of the label change because the music and the studios are the same. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ANOTHER CLASSIC AND A SECOND PEAK AFTER TAGO AND EGE. However the following albums will not be quite this good and the sound will be more commercial (I don't know if the sales will be, though) and Holger Czukay will gradually be less involved with the band but will still produce the albums. For the rest I can only suggest you to read Mr. Corbet's excellent review as I wish I had the patience to describe every number such as he does.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#23287) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 17, 2004

4 stars For me this was a big improvment over the prevoius album "Soon Over Babaluma". And I highly recommend CAN fans get this one if they don't already own it, if only to hear the amazing "Vernal Equinox".

"Full Moon On The Highway" really has a 60's vibe in my opinion. The guitar is abrasive and that beat is relentless. "Half Past One" is slower paced with almost spoken vocals. Organ a minute in.The krautrock spirit is alive and well in this one. Some intricate guitar as well. "Hunters And Collectors" is probably the most controvrsial tune on here, but also the one that will stick in your head for days. It's interesting to say the least. Vocals are the focus, and for the first time I don't regret that Damo is gone.

"Vernal Equinox" is one of CAN's best songs ever. It's aggressive as drums and guitar dominate. Scorching guitar 1 1/2 minutes in. We get a spacey vibe though 3 1/2 minutes in. Guitar is back after 5 minutes ripping it up. "Red Hot Indians" begins with percussion as sax then vocals join in. More sax 3 1/2 minutes in. Percussion and guitar lead the rest of the way. "Unfinished" has a Post-Rock flavour to it. Lots of experimental sounds before it settles down 2 minutes in. It gets spacey and louder 5 1/2 minutes in. Guitar and piano rise out of the spacey atmosphere briefly 11 minutes in. This is a trip !

CAN's last great album in my opinion and a well deserved 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#180803) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Not bad.

Once again, we have an album of nice, slightly deranged Euro-tunes, driven along by Jaki Liebezeit's frenetic percussion tracks. And I must admit, I find guitarist Michael Karoli's solos much more pleasing to my ears than on most other Can albums.

There seems to be a consensus that "Vernal Equinox" and "Unfinished" are the best tracks on this album, but I keep going back to "Hunters And Collectors" as my favorite, probably for it's eeriness.

I can't help thinking, when listening to "Unfinished", that Can was the inspiration for David Bowie for the sound collage pieces on his Berlin albums. I like Can's results much better. Plus, you don't have to listen to Bowie's pop songs to get to them.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#221835) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It wasn't till the end of the 80's that I discovered Can. Landed was one of the first albums I heard and it blew me away right from the start. The sound and rhythm on this album was not like anything I had ever heard from 70's bands. I was a big fan of Tuxedo Moon back then and I was amazed to hear that so much of their avant-garde sounds had already been done by a band this early in the 70's. Especially Half Past One must have been a huge source of inspiration.

There's quite a lot of stuff here that is really weird. Vernal Equinox and Red Hot Indians are experimental jazz you should reserve for moments when you're really relaxed and comfortable. Due to the demanding nature of the music they are certainly not recommended when you've got a concentration demanding task on your hands. By contrast, the openers Full Moon and Half Past One listen away easily (for Cans terms). Both catchy and direct. Unfinished is more abstract and absolutely stunning.

Easily 4 stars for this album that opened the Can for me.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#245224) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 19, 2009

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Stranded" is the 7th full-length studio album by German experimental/psychadelic rock act Can and the second album after the departure of lead vocalist Damo Suzuki. The album was released through Virgin Records in September 1975. While the last couple of releases very both reasonably strong itīs was hard not to notice the decline in quality compared to the early releases by the band and "Stranded" continues down the downward quality spiral.

Stylistically the music on "Stranded" is very similar to the music on "Soon Over Babaluma (1974)". Itīs just a bit more easily accessible. "Stranded" is still characterized by the trademark repetitive beats and both "Vernal Equinox", and the 13:20 minutes long closing track "Unfinished", feature the usual psychadelic experiments, as do the other shorter tracks, albeit in smaller doses.

Can are still an exceptionally well playing band and that of course is one of the greatest assets on the album, when the songwriting isnīt as interesting as it used to be. The sound production isnīt as interesting as it could have been either and it actually sounds a bit cold to my ears. So all in all an album that leaves me a bit biased. Some parts are pretty great but it ultimately lacks the magic that the best albums by the band feature. A 3 - 3.5 star (65%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#255826) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars An apt title, given the journeys into space (Babaluma), another dimension (Future Days) and the most psychotic depths of the mind (Tago and Ege) that the previous albums took the listener on. This is the first Can album to sound, if not normal (which it really doesn't), then like they're trying to sound like something approaching "normal." Except for a big ugly mess at the end, and a surprisingly (for the better) heavy instrumental in the middle, these songs are all regular rock songs at their cores, and that's definitely a novelty for Can. Of course, that also means that the band loses much of its identity as the perpetual groundbreaking machine, churning out new genres and sounds for other bands to recombine into other forms later, and it definitely doesn't help that (with one exception) these "regular" songs aren't particularly interesting, but it's still kinda neat to hear Can breaking off into new (for them) directions.

"Vernal Equinox" is the aforementioned heavy instrumental, and it manages to rule immensely while taking a rather different route from the kinds of instrumental work the band had done before. Whereas Jaki and Holger are relatively subdued during the rest of the album (they no longer stand out as the most robotic rhythm machine in the world), here they get to sound like, I dunno, like the Deep Purple rhythm section in a particularly good performance of the jam section of "Space Trucking" (with the added bonus that Jaki gets to spend some time playing with his futuristic proto-electronic drum sounds). In other words, really fast, and really tight. Karoli and Schmidt, meanwhile, just go absolutely nuts on this track as foils towards one another, especially Karoli (this album may arguably be his peak with the band) who gets to abrasively shred like he had never been fully given the chance to before. The album, frankly, is worth picking up if only for this track.

The opening "Full Moon on the Highway" is also an all-out success, a song that would be a fine straight-ahead rocker with wonderful guitar work and a terse vocal delivery but that also has the voices in the chorus processed into oblivion and has neat effects in the low-pitched keys. Ever wonder what 60's hard-rock would sound like if done by Germans that looked as coldly decadent as the guys appear on the front cover? This is your answer, and the answer is creepily great!

The other numbers, unfortunately, aren't anywhere near as successful as those two. "Half Past One" can't help but bother the heck out of me in that Karoli doesn't seem to realize that speaking in near-constant pitch is not the same as singing, and this attempt at sounding "moody" (I guess) like the backing track just seems like total failure to me. "Hunters and Collectors" stands out to me in that Karoli sounds eerily like a German Syd Barrett at times, which makes this weird attempt at something resembling "poppiness" kinda enjoyable, but it would never be counted as a highlight for the band. "Red Hot Indians" is notable only for the strange presence of a saxophone, and the giant atonal sound mess that is "Unfinished" probably should have stayed unreleased (gee, I'm sure nobody has ever made that pun before). There are some moments here and there that more or less work, but as a whole, it comes off as a third-rate "Aumgn," and that's not a good thing.

All in all, while I'm not thrilled with much of the album, a *** seems about right because the two clearly good tracks are so wonderful, and the ones that aren't "Unfinished" are basically listenable. Regardless, don't sweat this if you can't find it easily.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#306016) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 stars Can - Landed People who don't get CAN usually say this is their best work (for some unknown reason). I think CAN is one of five greatest bands in prog rock history and greatest one in krautrock sub genre. Their albums brought new view to rock music, improvisation, experimentalism, avant, minimali ... (read more)

Report this review (#281530) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Well, I'm going to keep this review brief, because if I were to try talking too much about this album, all that would happen is that I'd either end up sounding like a CAN fan boy and endlessly talk about how good Vernal Equinox and Unfinished are, or I would sound like someone with nothing bette ... (read more)

Report this review (#115876) | Posted by Pnoom! | Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As one reviewer mentioned earlier this album is a lot more cohesive and structured, it isn't as jam orientated. It sounds as though they were moving toward more accessible music, apart from Vernal Equinox and Unfinished, the other four tracks could have been played on the radio, but still they ... (read more)

Report this review (#81340) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Saturday, June 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Landed isn't as interesting as Tago Mago nor as dreamlike as Future Days. It's more focused than Ege Bamyasi which is more groove-jam oriented but is less groundbreaking. The sound is very good as Can finally had access to modern studio technology. And as a bonus it's Damo Suzuki free whose off ... (read more)

Report this review (#46791) | Posted by Tylosand Ektorp | Friday, September 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The main difference between this album and previous CAN albums was the technological leap from primitive overdubbing techniques to full scale multitrack recording. The chaotic structure of the early albums is controlled here, and the new studio tricks that Czukay employed give the album a very mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#35301) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Landed "